One for the Teachers & Social Engineers

A right load of bollocks...

One for the Teachers & Social Engineers

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:11 am

My 5 year old grandson has been telling me about some of his classmates and I have to say I find some of his accounts worrying and disturbing.

There appear to be be two children whose behaviour seems to affect the whole class, one a boy who is unruly and disruptive, rude and sometimes violent toward both teachers and children. At sometime or another I suspect we all had at least one of those in our classes at school, it seems to be a right of passage. My grandson's behaviour at home deteriorated due to his association with this boy, whose mother incidently is a teacher at a sister school. Fortunatley since moving up a class after the summer, my grandson has far less contact with this boy in both class and playground and the improvement in his manner is marked.

The situation with the other child is far more worrying I think. I have heard things about this girl several times in the past year, it seems she has 'learning difficulties' which by the looks of it have given her a free pass in behavioural matters.

On Monday, I collected my grandson from school and as the kids cleared out I saw this girl asleep on the floor. My grandson said "she's naughty, she's been asleep on the floor all afternoon" something I thought wasn't right, certainly not for the message it sends to the other kids. It transpires this wasn't the only occasion and that she does it quite often and thats not the least of it.

Last week, she wet herself in full view of the class like it was something normal and at playtime a few days later, covered her hands in her own excrement and proceeded to chase the other kids around the playground, laughing and threatening to wipe it on them. Now the school must be aware of her 'situation' as she has a one-to-one teaching assistant and the other children are asked to 'tolerate' her behaviour even though it is wrong.

Now I feel sorry for this kid, at 5 years old she cannot possibly be responsible for her actions, clearly there are many other factors in play here but I don't see why my grandson or his classmates should have to 'tolerate' her behaviour. I also have a certain amount of sympathy for the teaching staff who, after what I discovered, have their hands tied.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: One for the Teachers & Social Engineers

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:13 am

Like I said in my OP, there are clearly other factors in play as regards this little girl and from what I've gathered from my daughter through 'the mothers grapevine' is that this poor kid has had little if any parental guidance.

I would describe her parents as 'white trash' not PC but you will all know the sort. The 'father' who has been pointed out to me doesn't work and neither does the mother, who is rarely seen and never goes to the school. When he was pointed out to me, I was half way to my daughter's house 'on foot' and the father passed me on the way to pick his kid up, at least half hour late which is apparently a regular occurance.

Now here's the rub, I gather the kid has been seen on more than one occasion by child 'experts' of one sort or another, none will diagnose her with having a recognised problem, presumably because she doesn't have one.

Now the father has complained about this and on occasions when pulled about his daughter's behaviour at school has lashed out abusively blaming these 'experts' for his daughter's actions.

Of course, if his daughter is diagnosed with a recognised 'illness' his income will dramatically increase so he doesn't have any incentive to improve her behaviour, on the contrary, the worse she is the better his case.

Now I imagine social services are aware of this poor kid and a younger sibling I'm told, god help her, so is there nothing can be done? I genuinely feel sorry for this little girl but I don't see why my grandson or his classmates should have to witness this sort of behaviour in some of their most formative years.

At some point 'inclusiveness' has to be overridden by common sense and the needs of the majority.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:41 am

Trapper John wrote:My 5 year old grandson has been telling me about some of his classmates and I have to say I find some of his accounts worrying and disturbing.

There appear to be be two children whose behaviour seems to affect the whole class, one a boy who is unruly and disruptive, rude and sometimes violent toward both teachers and children. At sometime or another I suspect we all had at least one of those in our classes at school, it seems to be a right of passage. My grandson's behaviour at home deteriorated due to his association with this boy, whose mother incidently is a teacher at a sister school. Fortunatley since moving up a class after the summer, my grandson has far less contact with this boy in both class and playground and the improvement in his manner is marked.

The situation with the other child is far more worrying I think. I have heard things about this girl several times in the past year, it seems she has 'learning difficulties' which by the looks of it have given her a free pass in behavioural matters.

On Monday, I collected my grandson from school and as the kids cleared out I saw this girl asleep on the floor. My grandson said "she's naughty, she's been asleep on the floor all afternoon" something I thought wasn't right, certainly not for the message it sends to the other kids. It transpires this wasn't the only occasion and that she does it quite often and thats not the least of it.

Last week, she wet herself in full view of the class like it was something normal and at playtime a few days later, covered her hands in her own excrement and proceeded to chase the other kids around the playground, laughing and threatening to wipe it on them. Now the school must be aware of her 'situation' as she has a one-to-one teaching assistant and the other children are asked to 'tolerate' her behaviour even though it is wrong.

Now I feel sorry for this kid, at 5 years old she cannot possibly be responsible for her actions, clearly there are many other factors in play here but I don't see why my grandson or his classmates should have to 'tolerate' her behaviour. I also have a certain amount of sympathy for the teaching staff who, after what I discovered, have their hands tied.

Teachers are frightened to discipline the children, because they're worried they'll get sacked.

My brother's Fiancee was a teacher who taught five year old's and some of the children in her class were completely out of control.

She finally left her job after one of the children assaulted her and she knew she couldn't do anything about it.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:43 am

some kids are going to school in nappies at that age. you have to wonder what the future holds for that poor girl.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:48 am

Guest wrote:some kids are going to school in nappies at that age. you have to wonder what the future holds for that poor girl.

Aye a woman my mum worked with, her five year old son wasn't toilet trained and she said the teachers can do it, she had enough to do with her job and running a house.

Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:53 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:some kids are going to school in nappies at that age. you have to wonder what the future holds for that poor girl.

Aye a woman my mum worked with, her five year old son wasn't toilet trained and she said the teachers can do it, she had enough to do with her job and running a house.

some parents are too selfish to have children.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:13 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

I would go as far as to say, some women should be sterilised so they can't have children.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:19 am

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

I would go as far as to say, some women should be sterilised so they can't have children.

so should a lot of blokes, tj, why just women? it makes more sense to sterilise the blokes, they can father thousands of kids, women have a reproductive shelf life.

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:22 am

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

But but but....worrabout their meal tickets 'Uman Rites, Traps?! :grrrrr:

Child neglect/mistreatment? I could only respond to your posts up there by swearing - a lot. Think I'll pass.
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:38 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

so should a lot of blokes, tj, why just women? it makes more sense to sterilise the blokes, they can father thousands of kids, women have a reproductive shelf life.

Well there is that ...........but! women have the children and are supposed to have the mothering instinct. Men on the otherhand can produce children and then have no further contact or impact on their lives. Lowlife fathers aren't the problem, lowlife mothers are.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:50 am

Trapper John wrote:
Well there is that ...........but! women have the children and are supposed to have the mothering instinct. Men on the otherhand can produce children and then have no further contact or impact on their lives. Lowlife fathers aren't the problem, lowlife mothers are.

W...T...F...?? :ooer:

No way did you just type that with a straight face. You're definitely on a wind-up.
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:30 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:some parents are too selfish to have children.

Oh what bollocks.

I'm amazed you gathered all this information through your 5 year old grandson... and the grapevine.
My 5 year old came home the other day and said they'd spent all day drinking in Thailand. They had an 'asian' style lunch. And don't get me started on the bollocks the parents gossip about.
NastyNickers

Postby Puzzler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

It’s the women who pick the blokes.
Puzzler

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:52 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:some parents are too selfish to have children.

Oh what bollocks.

I'm amazed you gathered all this information through your 5 year old grandson... and the grapevine.
My 5 year old came home the other day and said they'd spent all day drinking in Thailand. They had an 'asian' style lunch. And don't get me started on the bollocks the parents gossip about.

Seeing a child asleep on the floor with my own eyes and reading a 'reassuring' letter from the school about a kid who stood in the middle of the classroom to piss herself then runaround with shit on her hands, isn't idle fishwife gossip or the imagination of a 5 year old. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:01 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Oh what bollocks.

You owe me a keyboard :pmsl:
Vam

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms