Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Last edited by Vicky on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Misleading Thread Title.

Postby Vicky » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:42 pm

I changed the thread title.

"Tot Murdered By Gay Parents"

One of the parents was a hundred miles away when the baby suffered the injuries that killed her and the parent on trial, hasn't been found guilty yet.
Vicky

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Statistics state that a child is killed by their parents every week in the UK according to NSPCC

Oh I didnt realise this was a GAY Parent ( That is obviously different )

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:58 am

Much as I disagree with children being adopted by gay couples, the dreadful fact is that adults/parents do kill children whatever their sexual designation.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:35 am

you never see headlines saying 'straight man accused of killing adopted baby daughter'. why is that?

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:19 am

Guest wrote:you never see headlines saying 'straight man accused of killing adopted baby daughter'. why is that?

Same reason you don't see headlines saying 'straight man fathers a child' ..... as Tom Jones once said "it's not unusual ......." :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:23 am

Guest wrote:you never see headlines saying 'straight man accused of killing adopted baby daughter'. why is that?

I don't know, but all the headlines say "Gay Father"

It does seem strange though.

I mean the papers didn't say "Straight father Mick Philpott murders his six children"
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:37 am

Vicky wrote:

I mean the papers didn't say "Straight father Mick Philpott murders his six children"

it must be clickbait for the 'majors' and markeys to get themselves in a lather.

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:45 am

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

it must be clickbait for the 'majors' and markeys to get themselves in a lather.

Well stick Gay or Muslim in the headline and some folk will break their fingers at the speed they click on the link.

Sadly some people suffer from selective outrage.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:49 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

Well stick Gay or Muslim in the headline and some folk will break their fingers at the speed they click on the link.

Sadly some people suffer from selective outrage.

it's a shame it takes away from the real issue of a defenceless baby being killed by an adoptive parent. her life must have been awful, poor little soul.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:08 am

So before we get into the whole 'homophobia' thing lets just look at it sensibly.

It stands to reason that the incidences of homosexuals having or adopting children will be dwarfed by those of hetrosexuals doing the same, therefore it's 'unusual' and seen as newsworthy.

There might also be the question of whether homosexuals are given the same rigourous examination as hetrosexuals before being allowed to adopt. There is an unstated belief in certain sections of our society that all homosexuals are loving, mild mannered and kind hence the 'GAY' affectation they and others place on them.

Of course I can't be sure but I don't recall many, if any incidences of people killing young adopted kids, which is in itself unusual.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:17 am

Trapper John wrote:So before we get into the whole 'homophobia' thing lets just look at it sensibly.

It stands to reason that the incidences of homosexuals having or adopting children will be dwarfed by those of hetrosexuals doing the same, therefore it's 'unusual' and seen as newsworthy.

There might also be the question of whether homosexuals are given the same rigourous examination as hetrosexuals before being allowed to adopt. There is an unstated belief in certain sections of our society that all homosexuals are loving, mild mannered and kind hence the 'GAY' affectation they and others place on them.

Of course I can't be sure but I don't recall many, if any incidences of people killing young adopted kids, which is in itself unusual.

you could ask a few adoption societies about the rates of gay and heterosexual adoptions and if all adoptive parents are screened equally.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:45 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:So before we get into the whole 'homophobia' thing lets just look at it sensibly.

you could ask a few adoption societies about the rates of gay and heterosexual adoptions and if all adoptive parents are screened equally.

I could but why would I? ....... law of averages says hetrosexual adoptions will be higher and they would not admit to biased screening if asked, so all in all, a waste of my time. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:53 am

I'm also against gay adoption. The best way I can sum it up, is that I would have been mortified if that when playing for the school football team, instead of having my mum and dad come watch me play, like with all the other kids, I had two homosexual dads turn up instead.

No teenager should have that lumped on them.

Having said that, this case has got fuck all to do whether the alleged killer was gay or not.
Red Okktober

Postby wutang » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:57 am

Vicky wrote:

The Mail went with "...violently shaken by his gay husband"

As opposed to the bloke's straight husband? :dunno:
wutang

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs