Whites Are In A bad Way

Re: Whites Are In A bad Way

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:36 am

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:It is obvious that us genuine lily white asses are being pushed out gradually and unwhites taking over our island, if anyone does not see that then take a trip to Specsavers.

You need a trip to the loony bin :off head:

Not at all major right , I mention before taking my oldest grandson out of primary school , grandson and one other kid was only one that could speak English in their class,

So do you home educate him now?

god help the poor little sod if he does.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:10 am

Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:It is obvious that us genuine lily white asses are being pushed out gradually and unwhites taking over our island, if anyone does not see that then take a trip to Specsavers.

Not at all major right , I mention before taking my oldest grandson out of primary school , grandson and one other kid was only one that could speak English in their class,

Surely that wouldn't be allowed?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:14 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

you would think the l.e.a would do an assessment to see if the home tutor was fit to educate, maybe markey bunged them a brown envelope. you've got to wonder if the kid's parents know anything of what's going on, their son taken out of school and home educated by a delinquent granddad or if they think markey's picking him up every morning and dropping him off at the school gates.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:58 am

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

you would think the l.e.a would do an assessment to see if the home tutor was fit to educate, maybe markey bunged them a brown envelope. you've got to wonder if the kid's parents know anything of what's going on, their son taken out of school and home educated by a delinquent granddad or if they think markey's picking him up every morning and dropping him off at the school gates.

Only two kids could speak English?
Is that Markey English I wonder and the rest just understood English.
What language do the teachers speak?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby wutang » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:10 pm

When my whites are in a bad way I often find a scoop of Vanish Oxi Action in me wash does the trick :thumbsup:
wutang

Postby Puzzler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:18 pm

It’s not about race. It’s about religion, Islam including white Muslims is taking over.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:25 pm

wutang wrote:When my whites are in a bad way I often find a scoop of Vanish Oxi Action in me wash does the trick :thumbsup:

an overnight soak in bicarb of soda does the same trick.

Postby Mekon » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Greens travel vast distances to educate the ignorant. The Mail Online deliberately suppressed this finding.
Mekon

Postby wutang » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Guest wrote:
wutang wrote:When my whites are in a bad way I often find a scoop of Vanish Oxi Action in me wash does the trick :thumbsup:

an overnight soak in bicarb of soda does the same trick.

Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:
wutang

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Why are whites in this alleged state?

It's not all "Whites" though is it?

It's mainly working class white people. Middle or upper class "whites" are doing rather well.

If a person has to ask why the working class, no matter their colour, are getting such a raw deal then they've probably been living under a rock for the last quarter century or so...
Avon Barksdale

Postby Markey mark » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Was for a while home educated , daughter did find suitable schools for them , but it wasn’t easy finding the schools places for two children in London
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:19 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Was for a while home educated , daughter did find suitable schools for them , but it wasn’t easy finding the schools places for two children in London

did you bung the head?

Postby Markey mark » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

Only two kids could speak English?
Is that Markey English I wonder and the rest just understood English.
What language do the teachers speak?

For the first two weeks parents stayed with the children , nearly all parents didn’t speak English , but brought friends or relation that could , the school was doing 3 nights a week haveing English lessons for the pupils and their parents, my daughter already made her mind the first few days that her children wasn’t staying in this school , and pulled them out couple weeks later ,
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:24 pm

Markey mark wrote:For the first two weeks parents stayed with the children , nearly all parents didn’t speak English , but brought friends or relation that could , the school was doing 3 nights a week haveing English lessons for the pupils and their parents, my daughter already made her mind the first few days that her children wasn’t staying in this school , and pulled them out couple weeks later ,

you said you took your grandson out, now it's your daughter taking her kids out. :roll:

Postby Markey mark » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Paid for private tutors ,
Markey mark

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs