DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:35 pm

I hear on the grapevine the BBC aren't happy that people on the soap forum suggested John Yorke was some big homophobic. I never saw the comments myself but I wonder if DS have been forced to ban those who said it?

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Keyser Did you manage to stay in touch with the joy of pat? One of the lovely ones on the soap forum.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:56 pm

Guest wrote:I hear on the grapevine the BBC aren't happy that people on the soap forum suggested John Yorke was some big homophobic. I never saw the comments myself but I wonder if DS have been forced to ban those who said it?

Who has been banned from the soap forum recently?

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Feline wrote:Some very crass and uninformed opinions on the Hollywood sexual abuse allegations thread.

:slap: :slap:

Numbertwats victim blaming?

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:04 pm

You don't agree with me = you haven't read my post properly.

JP :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Feline wrote:Some very crass and uninformed opinions on the Hollywood sexual abuse allegations thread.

With JP well among them. :slap: :slap:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why has it taken you so long to slag off guest posting? Why aren't you lobbying to have it stopped?

:roll: I've never done that, so why the hell would I start now?

The majority of Guests are fine, and I've often said the place wouldn't be the same without them.

But I do feel total contempt for the few gutless shits, who are clearly clinging to bitter, centuries-old grudges, and who exploit the Guest facility here to anonymously puke out their lies and venom.

You just didn't like that guests pointed out how you liked to throw your weight around here thats all

You've calmed down a bit since It was pointed out :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Guest wrote:

And in jail! :yess:

Postby Odessa Steps » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Hobbit Feet/ Fuck Goblin or whatever persona she’s using today, doesn’t have it in her to calm down. She’ll never change that inner freak and nasty streak she has. Her attack on JRA saying he wanks in a bedsit was a major misfire when you consider her own background. But of an own goal really.

Apart from her recent policy on misinterpreting my motives I've always quite liked Hobbit Feet
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'd ban his ass just for being him and as offensive has his opinion on that thread is I didn't see anything jail worthy.

What you do Jippy?

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Guest wrote:Jp talking about women is ironic. Kinda like when Micky was doing his Swiss Toni act.
What is hilarious is, you have a situation on DS where when certain subjects come up, a few people only want themselves to contribute in that particular thread. It really isn't good for debate. It is funny though.

By the way what I have specifically said that you disagree with?
jp761

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'd ban his ass just for being him and as offensive has his opinion on that thread is I didn't see anything jail worthy.

What you do Jippy?
Haha funny.

Someone is having a good cry right now that's what I did.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Guest wrote:You don't agree with me = you haven't read my post properly.

JP :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:
Oh I don't fall for the tactic of FMs picking out one sentence or a few words from a post and centering on it. Stirring and twisting it's just bullshit. So yeah some people don't read posts properly.
jp761

Postby guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Guest wrote:

I don't think he's as bad as all that but he really is being a tosser in that thread. The blame does not rest on the groped and assaulted young actresses who feared a powerful mogul who seemed pretty untouchable (despite his reputation and repeated complaints to the police nothing happened) and the abuse, mockery and ruined career that often comes with speaking out. You don't have to look far to find the attitudes of "they knew what they were getting into" "they are lying" and "they just want money" after all. Despite what certain people often say, women are not automatically believed or sympathised with.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:54 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

What you do Jippy?
Haha funny.

Someone is having a good cry right now that's what I did.

You're the one in jail.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive