Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Re: Gay Man Accused Of Killing Adopted Baby Daughter.

Postby Stooo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:45 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:I was addressing specific bits of your post

So do you agree, the child's welfare is paramount, and nothing else should matter, including equal opportunities and gay rights?

Being gay is rightly not such a big deal as it used to be - I went to school in a South London comp in the 1970s, and I can assure you that if two Tom of Finland types turned up to watch me play football, my life as I knew it would have been over.

I feel political correctness, liberal brainwashing, and authorities & organisations fear of being labelled with any phobia or ism, means we have gone too far the other way now. We live in times where small children can claim to be 'gender fluid' have gender realignment treatment as young as 12, boys wear skirts to school, and kids can claim to be the opposite sex on a whim. All at the behest of their liberal-minded parents.

So having gay dads would be fine, providing they only ever encountered like-minded people - unfortunately for them though, they won't. In the real world, it will be a burden and they will be bullied.

So how would you filter out the apparently murderous adoptive parents of whatever the hell they identify as? Where do you draw the line at normal?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Stooo wrote:So how would you filter out the apparently murderous adoptive parents of whatever the hell they identify as? Where do you draw the line at normal?

Say what? This has no bearing on anything previously discussed. If you're introducing it as a new angle, then all I can say is that a straight or gay adoptive parent is equally as likely to murder their adopted child. I'm quite sure sexuality doesn't influence a person's ability to murder.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
My personal opinion on homosexuals being allowed to adopt small children is that its nothing short of state authorised child abuse.

Why ? are Homosexuals that different from Heterosexual Couples.

Explain the difference !

Lol. Explain my balls guest.

Postby Mekon » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:41 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Mekon wrote:Respectable research rather than knee jerk reactions by the ill-informed suggests otherwise. Pew Research Center, CNN and Opinion Research Corp found that 57% of respondents in the United States felt gays should have the right to adopt and 40% said they should not. In the United Kingdom, 64% of people said they thought gay couples should be allowed to adopt and 32% said they should not. 55% of respondents thought that male couples should be able to adopt and 59% of people thought that lesbian couples should be able to adopt.

Isn't adoption supposed to be about what's best for the child in question, and not about any perceived 'rights' of the adoptive parents, gay or otherwise?

Why put a child through the ordeal of having a couple of gay fellas as parents, just to meet those 'rights'?

And don't come out with that 'gays can provide a loving family' bollocks either.

Only you it seems believe adoption by homosexuals is primarily about gay rights, I had not commented one way or the other. Having falsely attributed this premise to me you then attempt to goad me into defending it. I'm sorry if I don't respond to such obvious trolling but I prefer honest debate.

It does not need to be said that homosexuals can provide a loving environment for children, it is disputed only by fools and those with personal orientation issues.
Mekon

Postby Trapper John » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:27 am

wutang wrote:
Trapper John wrote:My personal opinion on homosexuals being allowed to adopt small children is that its nothing short of state authorised child abuse.

As the poll shows you are out-of-touch with the modern world.

Thankfully views like yours are destined for the dustbin of history :hap:

Polls mean nothing in the real world as Brexit proved, so I hold little store in an apparatus which is often spectacularly wrong and can be so easily massaged to give a required result.

There is no 'modern world' throw away the technology and the social engineering by 'progressive types' backed up by laws which make it illegal to dissent or speak freely and we are no different from our ancestors.

Homosexuality is not the 'default setting' for the human race, hetrosexuality is and it doesn't matter how many minorities gang together to make it appear there is a concensus on the normality of homosexuality, people know in their hearts that it is an abberation of nature.

Having said that, homosexuality isn't something we should fear or punish as long as it doesn't interfere with the natural progression of the human race. Placing small children in a homosexual environment gives that child an incorrect impression of life and their place in it, so if that is the stance of social services backed up by government laws, then it is truly 'grooming' of that child and therefore state authorised child abuse.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Markey mark » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:44 am

If your life path means your gay , except that fact you wont have children naturally, a child needs a dad figure and needs a motherly figure, both male and female have inportantly have rows to play in the development of the child . Mother nature give a woman a Virginia to produce the the next generation ,
Markey mark

Postby Trapper John » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:54 am

So how would we all feel in this scenario?

Mr & Mrs Smith, outwardly 'normal' with good jobs, a nice home with all the trimmings and what appears to be an ideal environment for a child to be brought up in. They are a perfect couple, the only thing missing is a child to make their lives complete.

On inspection by social services a room is discovered in the basement which turns out to be a BDSM dungeon. You see Mr & Mrs Smith in their relaxation time like to partake in a little role play, she is a dominatrix and he her gimp or submissive.

They go to great pains to explain their 'hobby' is purely recreational and that 95% of their lives is spent doing what every other person does in normal everyday life and assure that any child placed with them would be shielded from their private activities.

Would we all be happy for social services to give the green light for adoption?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby McAz » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:23 am

Trapper John wrote:So how would we all feel in this scenario?

Mr & Mrs Smith, outwardly 'normal' with good jobs, a nice home with all the trimmings and what appears to be an ideal environment for a child to be brought up in. They are a perfect couple, the only thing missing is a child to make their lives complete.

On inspection by social services a room is discovered in the basement which turns out to be a BDSM dungeon. You see Mr & Mrs Smith in their relaxation time like to partake in a little role play, she is a dominatrix and he her gimp or submissive.

They go to great pains to explain their 'hobby' is purely recreational and that 95% of their lives is spent doing what every other person does in normal everyday life and assure that any child placed with them would be shielded from their private activities.

Would we all be happy for social services to give the green light for adoption?

How do their leisure activities impact upon the care they are able to provide for children? And why is the fact that they have a sexual component relevant?
McAz

Postby Mekon » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:52 am

The only pertinent issue here is whether parents, be they adoptive or natural, can provide better care than the child could expect to receive in an orphanage, hospital or other institution. The position of each child must be assessed on a case by case basis with regard to the resources available at the time.

Since the child's welfare is paramount, if this care can be provided by homosexuals, Muslims, people who enjoy cosplay or even apologists for EDL offenders then only objections which are not coloured by homophobia, racism, prudishness or political correctness can be seriously entertained.
Mekon

Postby Trapper John » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:16 am

Mekon wrote:The only pertinent issue here is whether parents, be they adoptive or natural, can provide better care than the child could expect to receive in an orphanage, hospital or other institution. The position of each child must be assessed on a case by case basis with regard to the resources available at the time.

Since the child's welfare is paramount, if this care can be provided by homosexuals, Muslims, people who enjoy cosplay or even apologists for EDL offenders then only objections which are not coloured by homophobia, racism, prudishness or political correctness can be seriously entertained.

Yes, I think those were criteria used in Romanian orphanages after the fall of Ceausescu, I wonder where most of them are now. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby wutang » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:25 am

Trapper John wrote:
Polls mean nothing in the real world as Brexit proved, so I hold little store in an apparatus which is often spectacularly wrong and can be so easily massaged to give a required result.

So where the polls manipulated in the 1980's when 87% said they disagreed with gay adoption? :dunno:

Look I know the modern world is confusing and scarey for you old folks but sadly that is how progress is. Homosexuality and gay adoption is supported by the majority of people and it is now bigots like you that are in the minority.

Sorry :cuppaT:
wutang

Postby Trapper John » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:36 am

wutang wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

So where the polls manipulated in the 1980's when 87% said they disagreed with gay adoption? :dunno:

Look I know the modern world is confusing and scarey for you old folks but sadly that is how progress is. Homosexuality and gay adoption is supported by the majority of people and it is now bigots like you that are in the minority.

Sorry :cuppaT:

I fail to see how a poll of what? a hundred, two hundred, a thousand people even is representative of 'the majority of people' particularly when every week we hear of many thousands of people, who I doubt you'd describe as 'old folk' singing degrogatory songs about homosexuals from the football terraces......just a hunch but I doubt they agree with gay adoption. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Mekon » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 am

Trapper John wrote:
Mekon wrote:The only pertinent issue here is whether parents, be they adoptive or natural, can provide better care than the child could expect to receive in an orphanage, hospital or other institution. The position of each child must be assessed on a case by case basis with regard to the resources available at the time.

Yes, I think those were criteria used in Romanian orphanages after the fall of Ceausescu, I wonder where most of them are now. :shake head:

I'm surprised to learn that you prefer the discredited Communist method of dealing with children in need by locking them away in institutions. Is this EDL policy?
Mekon

Postby wutang » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:53 am

Trapper John wrote:I fail to see how a poll of what? a hundred, two hundred, a thousand people even is representative of 'the majority of people' particularly when every week we hear of many thousands of people, who I doubt you'd describe as 'old folk' singing degrogatory songs about homosexuals from the football terraces......just a hunch but I doubt they agree with gay adoption. :dunno:

"Many thousands" out of tens of thousands.

So a vast minority :thumbsup:
wutang

Postby Trapper John » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:55 am

Mekon wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

I'm surprised to learn that you prefer the discredited Communist method of dealing with children in need by locking them away in institutions. Is this EDL policy?

I wouldn't know, does the EDL have a policy on anything? :dunno:

I'm surprised you prefer a method of handing over thousands of defenceless and vulnerable kids to child traffickers and deviants from around the world, just because they could afford to pay for them. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs