DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Cobs » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:penelope_smith proving she is a cunt in that Weinstein thread;.

No surprise there then.

And so is palmav!olet. There's something very familiar about them, I wonder who they were in a past life.

Nes?

*cue the onslaught* :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

Not posted for a month since reporting lappy problems.
An unremarkable poster in everyone's mind but yours.
Cobs

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Ah, the frat pack has arrived...

Postby Just another guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Jp talking about women is ironic. Kinda like when Micky was doing his Swiss Toni act.

I imagine Jp to be full of elegance and grace, with bubbly features.

I wish there was a like button.
Just another guest

Postby Keyser » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:04 pm

Just read through this now as I have other far more important things going on in the real world.

Hobbit your bizarre toxic obsession with me is rather touching and pathetic - as is the anonymous guest cowards but you are all clearly protected on here so I will say no more.

Blah, blah fucking toxic blah.

I recognise deflective tactics when I see them. :again?:
Keyser

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:15 pm

cobaye22 wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

No surprise there then.

And so is palmav!olet. There's something very familiar about them, I wonder who they were in a past life.

Nes?

And were the many hundreds if Disagree/Laugh reactions her crappy posts used to get, not to mention countless negative comments there and here, also all down to me?

But holy shit! I almost gave a fuck what you think.
Vam

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:21 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:I often find it annoying when people stay quiet for so long, although it is understandable if someone was raped. But if someone receives inappropriate unwanted touches/gropes, they should speak-out straight away. People like Weinstein say it is what they are used to, there is an audio clip of him saying exactly this, I think it's fair to say this is because some women have let people like him get used to it, by not saying anything. Attitudes such as ahhh it's just Weinstein, it's just him, wont do anyone any favours. I'd bet that some females did have that kind of attitude at one point. Like I say, it's not the way to go.

Looks like victims blaming to me. Or haven't I read it properly?
You actually haven't. Go read my other recent posts as well. Be a good fellow.

Other people can read perfectly well what you've written, yet you seem to be the only one incapable of understanding your own words.
Oh yeah the motley crew in those threads. claim to not understand. Which one are you? They do it to others as well. They do it to anyone who doesn't say things in exactly the same manner as they do.
jp761

Postby Cobs » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:23 pm

Vam wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

No surprise there then.

Nes?

And were the many hundreds if Disagree/Laugh reactions her crappy posts used to get, not to mention countless negative comments there and here, also all down to me?

But holy shit! I almost gave a fuck what you think.

It's not like you know me in real life.
Fuckwit
Cobs

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:23 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:Some very crass and uninformed opinions on the Hollywood sexual abuse allegations thread.

:slap: :slap:

With JP well among them. :slap: :slap:
Nah. I actually think many people don't have to bottle to post in certain types of thread, or just can't be bothered. In a way I don't blame them it's kinda not worth it. Certain subjects are owned by a few people and that's it. Anyone else they will immediately try to shutdown. It's bloody weird though.

Has anyone tried to shut you down? If so :link:
I said people 'try' to do that in certain types of thread. I'm not the only one who they try it on with.

That palmav!olet dude that's what a twat looks like, whereas I just have the bollocks to bring up proper discussions in threads that a lot of people keep away from. In many cases people keep away from those threads because they know certain people will jump to conclusions and try to twist the things that they are saying. And they don't think it's worth the strife.

If everything doesn't go exactly as some people want, in certain threads, then any FM going against the grain even just a tad, will get a hard time. Happens time and time again.
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:24 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:No I've actually been advocating different things that need to be discussed. Obviously I had to outline one of these things in order to discuss it.

The fact is if enough people let tw*** like Weinstein get away with unwanted groping time and time again... And they didn't say anything to him at the time! It's possible a guy will think it's fine. Him saying "it's what he's used to", says a lot.

Sure a guy does have to be a bit of a dick in the first place, to believe it's fine. But in my view, these things still need discussing. Can't you follow this, this is what I've
been discussing.

Also look at the jokes made about him at award ceremonies for years, 'men' and 'women' laughing in the audience. What a shit example that obviously sets. People have to always try and speak-out straight away when these guys take liberties. As I've said I'm not referring to rape, everyone knows why people may not speak-out straight away when it comes to rape.

I think your underestimating the impact that groping can have. And the predicament these women were in when it happened.

By saying that the women let him do it, and that's why it continued, you're effectively victim blaming.

If you're in a position of power, a boss or an interviewer, or a coworker, you should be nothing but professional. He shouldn't have done what he did. It is his fault. It's not the fault of those who didn't speak up, and they shouldn't be blamed for not speaking up.

It does need discussing. And it does need to be more transparent. But the victims aren't to blame for not speaking up, the culture surrounding rape, assault and groping is to blame. It is that that put these women in the position where they couldn't speak up.

If by these women keeping their mouths shut so they could further their careers is victim blaming then so be it.
These liberal leftie Hollywood women, are all pro woman rights yet not one of them stood up and said no. Because it would end their careers. They allowed countless other young actresses to be abused and raped by that cunt.
They are not victims, They used Weinstein just as surely as he used them.
Hollywood knew for years what Weinstein was doing. His company directors knew, but did nothing because money was rolling in.
A NY times reporter wrote about him back in 2004 and Weinstein who was a big advertiser with them visited the NY times offices and told them of his displeasure at the story and it was dropped.

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:28 pm

cobaye22 wrote:

Fuckwit

:gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:32 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:I often find it annoying when people stay quiet for so long, although it is understandable if someone was raped. But if someone receives inappropriate unwanted touches/gropes, they should speak-out straight away. People like Weinstein say it is what they are used to, there is an audio clip of him saying exactly this, I think it's fair to say this is because some women have let people like him get used to it, by not saying anything. Attitudes such as ahhh it's just Weinstein, it's just him, wont do anyone any favours. I'd bet that some females did have that kind of attitude at one point. Like I say, it's not the way to go.

Looks like victims blaming to me. Or haven't I read it properly?
You actually haven't. Go read my other recent posts as well. Be a good fellow.

Try a different excuse. I'm bored with 'you haven't read it properly'.

It's pathetic and feeble and you're embarrassing yourself again.

The downside of your jail time is you're probably going to be around here more. The upside is it's another step closer to a permanent ban.
I'm bored of the same old brigade using the same old excuse that they don't understand. It's just a bollocks claim by a few people. They do it to others as well.

They do it to try and make themselves look good, when they can't actually debate what others are saying. It's so damn easy to 'claim' they don't understand. When they don't like everything that someone says, it's a poor attempt at making someones else's arguments look crap.
jp761

Postby Cobs » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:46 pm

Vam wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:

Fuckwit

:gigglesnshit:

Done with your passive aggressiveness you bitch. I'll ignore you now just like that cunt jra does.
Cobs

Postby jp761 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:51 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:No I've actually been advocating different things that need to be discussed. Obviously I had to outline one of these things in order to discuss it.

The fact is if enough people let tw*** like Weinstein get away with unwanted groping time and time again... And they didn't say anything to him at the time! It's possible a guy will think it's fine. Him saying "it's what he's used to", says a lot.

Sure a guy does have to be a bit of a dick in the first place, to believe it's fine. But in my view, these things still need discussing. Can't you follow this, this is what I've
been discussing.

Also look at the jokes made about him at award ceremonies for years, 'men' and 'women' laughing in the audience. What a shit example that obviously sets. People have to always try and speak-out straight away when these guys take liberties. As I've said I'm not referring to rape, everyone knows why people may not speak-out straight away when it comes to rape.

I think your underestimating the impact that groping can have. And the predicament these women were in when it happened.

By saying that the women let him do it, and that's why it continued, you're effectively victim blaming.

If you're in a position of power, a boss or an interviewer, or a coworker, you should be nothing but professional. He shouldn't have done what he did. It is his fault. It's not the fault of those who didn't speak up, and they shouldn't be blamed for not speaking up.

It does need discussing. And it does need to be more transparent. But the victims aren't to blame for not speaking up, the culture surrounding rape, assault and groping is to blame. It is that that put these women in the position where they couldn't speak up.
Men also get unwanted arse slaps, bum pinches, chests groped. I would also say the same things that I've been saying, to them.

If some twat touches your breast or bum etc uninvited. My point is, that everyone has to 'try' and say something straight away. This is what should be discussed. But with the crap that I and others sometimes get directly or indirectly accused of it is no wonder that many people don't have the bollocks to bring certain issues up. Shying away from these issues does no good at all. Weinstein said "it's what he's used to" ffs, that probably tells you too many people let him get away with the odd fondle/grope here and there. It isn't the fault of the person who is violated, but this stuff needs discussing.

Men and women, shouldn't be sitting laughing at award ceremonies for years. Men and women should try to speak-out immediately if they are inappropriately touched, it will send out a stronger message into society in general.
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:52 pm

cobaye22 wrote:Done with your passive aggressiveness you bitch. I'll ignore you now just like that cunt jra does.

Poor old jra. He even gets called a cunt in spats he's got nothing to do with. :gigglesnshit:

Postby comintern guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Horst Vessel wrote:
Guest wrote: Mmm, cupolas against cerulean skies. Makes me think of Orthodox churches on the steppes of Russia. Nice.

Yes, best of all to see them glittering on the horizon, almost in range, your comrades all around, and you know that tomorrow belongs to you.

Wrong country, wrong ideology with the last 4 words there I'd say - perhaps this would be more appropriate:

C'est la lutte finale
Groupons-nous et demain
L'Internationale
Sera la genre humain
comintern guest

Next

Return to The Archive