DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:16 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I heard you were the Harvey Weinstein of the PM scene on DS forums Jp?

Oh FFS. That's a serious allegation and IMO you should retract that. Careful where you tread.

It's well known JP and keyser have sent aggressive and sleazy pms. Why JP continues to deny it is anyone's guess. I think it's because he considers most posters to be thick which is ironic given his moronic rumblings. And downright lies.

There's a difference between sending dodgy PMs and being accused of sexual assault and/or rape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_We ... llegations

The world has been taken over with hysterical whining females. A man will say "stop that" and move on. One pat on the arse and a female's whole life is devastated for decades. There's 20+ stories about this on the Daily Mail front page alone. There will never be equality with reactions like this. Females will always be porcelain dolls when it suits. :off head:

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:28 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I heard you were the Harvey Weinstein of the PM scene on DS forums Jp?

Oh FFS. That's a serious allegation and IMO you should retract that. Careful where you tread.

It's well known JP and keyser have sent aggressive and sleazy pms. Why JP continues to deny it is anyone's guess. I think it's because he considers most posters to be thick which is ironic given his moronic rumblings. And downright lies.

There's a difference between sending dodgy PMs and being accused of sexual assault and/or rape.

The world has been taken over with hysterical whining females. A man will say "stop that" and move on. One pat on the arse and a female's whole life is devastated for decades. There's 20+ stories about this on the Daily Mail front page alone. There will never be equality with reactions like this. Females will always be porcelain dolls when it suits. :off head:

I don't know how many people are familiar with the news in Scotland, but here's a recent case.

Can you imagine a man sexually assaulting a woman and leaving her bleeding, because of the attack and getting 120 hours community service?

No he probably get several years in jail, however Cheryl Cottrell attacked Frank McGowan in the way i described and she got 120 hours community service.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/11/gay-man-felt-driven-to-suicide-after-woman-sexually-assaulted-him-6991571/
Vicky

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby VR6storm » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:42 am

Guest wrote:Yay page 3 is clearly the jra page with the last number of posts. Apt really, both pages primarily contained massive tits.

LOLZ! Brilliant!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:07 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:Yay page 3 is clearly the jra page with the last number of posts. Apt really, both pages primarily contained massive tits.

In like Flynn :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: . Remember, you're one of the turds that won't flush away. I'll ask you this once again and I know you won't answer being the cowardly shit you are. What have I done to you in a past life to piss you off so much about me?

It must great getting annoyed about someone you don't know.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:51 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Of course. And your actual point is . . . ?

Postby Puzzler » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Good post, I fear for you when the DS feminazis get hold of you though :ooer:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

What a pathetic load of rubbish. Do you often make things up?

Postby Lambert » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:19 pm

This just in: At 05:40 this morning Terrence Chant was drinking decaffeinated coffee with one sweeter. Two hours later MJsDirtyDiana confirmed she was drinking water. And in the last hour Farmer Bob has revealed he ate a cheese sandwich. More at 11.
Lambert

Postby VR6storm » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:23 pm

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:

In like Flynn :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: . Remember, you're one of the turds that won't flush away. I'll ask you this once again and I know you won't answer being the cowardly shit you are. What have I done to you in a past life to piss you off so much about me?

It must great getting annoyed about someone you don't know.

Inthe words of Jack Regan....... Shut it, you slag. I've not commented on you, or any post about you in weeks. And re the BIB.... i have answered this question many times. You stop being an obnoxious, know-it-all, condescending piece of crap, and you don't get any more grief.

And the turd analogy is rather tired now.... just like you are of the opinion the 'Rigsby' analogy is........ :dafinger:
VR6storm

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:02 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I see, the “truly wonderful friends”

He truly makes my skin crawl.

He makes a lot of peoples skin crawl especially with the smut talk.

Nobody here ever picks up Christina83 for her smut talk. Why is that?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_85472857
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_84908652
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... as-sack/p1
etc.

I'm not condoning what keyser may or may not have said, but the point I'm trying to make is that in general it's OK for women to talk smut because that's just being funny, but if a man does it he must be some sort of perve. I notice these days that more and more women are just there to put men down, simply because they are men and they know they can get away with it. And no doubt I'll be called a sexist and misogynist for saying that, which really proves my point.

I just like the double standards.
Indeed. I've spotted this kind of double standard. If certain FMs do it they get hassle. Bottom line though who cares, as long as you know what you're about what does it matter. And anyone with any brains will also see these kinds of double standards, that includes women of course.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:05 pm

jp761 wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I see, the “truly wonderful friends”

He truly makes my skin crawl.

He makes a lot of peoples skin crawl especially with the smut talk.

Nobody here ever picks up Christina83 for her smut talk. Why is that?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_85472857
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_84908652
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... as-sack/p1
etc.

I'm not condoning what keyser may or may not have said, but the point I'm trying to make is that in general it's OK for women to talk smut because that's just being funny, but if a man does it he must be some sort of perve. I notice these days that more and more women are just there to put men down, simply because they are men and they know they can get away with it. And no doubt I'll be called a sexist and misogynist for saying that, which really proves my point.

I just like the double standards.
Indeed. I've spotted this kind of double standard. If certain FMs do it they get hassle. Bottom line though who cares, as long as you know what you're about what does it matter. And anyone with any brains will also see these kinds of double standards, that includes women of course.

Typical response from someone like you, blame the victim and not the abuser.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:05 pm

I believe a couple of them maybe but most of the actresses in the Harvey Wenstein case are attention seeking has beens or never weres trying to reignite their 15 minutes of fame.
They are not much different to the kidnap model case, desperately attention seeking because a man made an inappropriate comment to them years ago. So what. As for the others they knew how the casting couch works and spread thei legs so they could star in films. Now years later they start crying victim? Oh fuck off luv. Weinstein is a sleaze but the women were happy enough to take the riches and fame for it.

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:06 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Of course. And your actual point is . . . ?

That you can't compare jp761 with Harvey Weinstein obviously.
jra

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:09 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

His 'you don't agree with me so you must have not read my post properly' is hilarious and pathetic.
Er I've sent angry ones, yes, the replying in kind type, so what, if someone wants to go for it I'll go for it back. As for sleazy no one ever shows them. In fact, if I'm so prolific with PMs to so many members, where is all the evidence? You're the one talking out of your A-hole, and lying.

Actually some people choose to 'claim' that they don't follow something I've said. I see through that bollocks. It's a weak attempt at winning an argument when someone knows they're losing one.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:11 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

His 'you don't agree with me so you must have not read my post properly' is hilarious and pathetic.
Er I've sent angry ones, yes, the replying in kind type, so what, if someone wants to go for it I'll go for it back. As for sleazy no one ever shows them. In fact, if I'm so prolific with PMs to so many members, where is all the evidence? You're the one talking out of your A-hole, and lying.

Actually some people choose to 'claim' that they don't follow something I've said. I see through that bollocks. It's a weak attempt at winning an argument when someone knows they're losing one.

I bet you've got the most beautiful smile JP :choc:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive