DS and DTV Part 67.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:42 pm

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree. If a man sends a PM he’s a creepy sleaze. If a woman does it, no problem. If a man makes a comment about sex he’s creepy if a woman does it, she’s empowered.

How can any of them expect to be taken seriously when they have such obvious double standards? Most people aren’t feminazis like the ones you see on here and DS, but it’s worrying how many there are on there. They aren’t after equality at all but want to play the victim at every opportunity.


Could you name the "Feminazis" on here please.


There’s a coupe of really obvious ones and some who are guests. One of them sucks up to you and rhymes with Bobbit Sleet. I can’t give too many clues or it will spoil it.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:46 pm

So. If you wanna work in the film industry, you should expect unwelcome advances from potential bosses/colleagues. You should also speak up straight away about it, and/or just laugh it off and get on with it. You should know that this happens, and it's perfectly fine cos you're gunna get a career out of it. And definitely don't dare open your gob about a while after it happened, cos you're opening yourself up to insults and blame. It's all your fault.

Fucking hell. It's a right glorious bunch on here today isn't it.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Guest wrote:I believe a couple of them maybe but most of the actresses in the Harvey Wenstein case are attention seeking has beens or never weres trying to reignite their 15 minutes of fame.
They are not much different to the kidnap model case, desperately attention seeking because a man made an inappropriate comment to them years ago. So what. As for the others they knew how the casting couch works and spread thei legs so they could star in films. Now years later they start crying victim? Oh fuck off luv. Weinstein is a sleaze but the women were happy enough to take the riches and fame for it.


Many of the actresses went and did so willingly and now are claiming the role of the victim. Weinstein's reputation was widely known, if you were a young actress and agreed to meet him for dinner to discuss a role then you were naive to not know sex would be on the agenda

To be honest, if sucking Weinstein's cock was all I needed to do was to get what could be a career defining role I'd be swigging the mouthwash within seconds

As long as there are powerful men controlling access to things women desire then sex will always be on the agenda. It's upto women to decide if that's a price they're willing to pay. I don't fault them for spreading their legs but I do think they shouldn't then go around complaining about what they did so willingly
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:49 pm

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote: BIB1. Why should I do anything for you. You're fair game. You brought it upon yourself by starting on me first. From the beginning all you've done is bait and troll me.

BIB2. Other than I've mentioned it a few times, not dozens of times. The other thing being is it's true in your case, but the Rigsby thing isn't true in mine.


In like Flynn :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: . LOLZ!! There's lots of people out there who'd wager otherwise. And you're a delusional fool. I'd say you are a carbon copy of Rigsby. Seedy little bedsits rented out to questionable tenants, and a letching old perve who can't keep his hands to himself down the boozer when there's a bit of skirt around.

'But the Rigby thing isn't true in mine'...... yeah, right. :thumbsup:


Do that again without fucking up the quotes. Touching a woman gently on their upper arm doesn't count as not being able to keep my hands to myself. It's just a form of communication in a noisy environment. It doesn't make me a perve, however many times you or others say it. That was just one and one only occasion. Never mind the assault afterwards when as far as I was concerned it was over. That's alright in your book is it? You're so biased against me, it's unreal.

What people here would wager is just a guess and nothing more than that. They don't know and nor do you, so STFU and quit while you're behind as usual.

And look at yourself. I never refer to women as a bit of skirt. Take a leaf out of your own book, instead of having a go at me.

Just face it, you're just a baiter and a troll. So, don't go all moral on me.
Last edited by jra on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6226
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree. If a man sends a PM he’s a creepy sleaze. If a woman does it, no problem. If a man makes a comment about sex he’s creepy if a woman does it, she’s empowered.

How can any of them expect to be taken seriously when they have such obvious double standards? Most people aren’t feminazis like the ones you see on here and DS, but it’s worrying how many there are on there. They aren’t after equality at all but want to play the victim at every opportunity.


Could you name the "Feminazis" on here please.


There’s a coupe of really obvious ones and some who are guests. One of them sucks up to you and rhymes with Bobbit Sleet. I can’t give too many clues or it will spoil it.


Save it.

I looked up your IP address and i know exactly who you are and anything you say should be treated with the contempt it deserves.
His Name Was Willie Woodburn And His Crime Was Too Much Heart.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 63278
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:55 pm

NastyNickers wrote:So. If you wanna work in the film industry, you should expect unwelcome advances from potential bosses/colleagues. You should also speak up straight away about it, and/or just laugh it off and get on with it. You should know that this happens, and it's perfectly fine cos you're gunna get a career out of it. And definitely don't dare open your gob about a while after it happened, cos you're opening yourself up to insults and blame. It's all your fault.

Fucking hell. It's a right glorious bunch on here today isn't it.
I hope you're not putting me in with that bunch. My posts are far more considered and precise. And I don't agree with the people who have come out with some of the crap, that you've mention.

Regarding speaking up straight away, that's what men and women should try and do, yes. It will send a stronger message out into society. If more people speak up sooner rather than the later, the message will get out there, and people will become less afraid in general. It sounds logically to me.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I believe a couple of them maybe but most of the actresses in the Harvey Wenstein case are attention seeking has beens or never weres trying to reignite their 15 minutes of fame.
They are not much different to the kidnap model case, desperately attention seeking because a man made an inappropriate comment to them years ago. So what. As for the others they knew how the casting couch works and spread thei legs so they could star in films. Now years later they start crying victim? Oh fuck off luv. Weinstein is a sleaze but the women were happy enough to take the riches and fame for it.


Many of the actresses went and did so willingly and now are claiming the role of the victim. Weinstein's reputation was widely known, if you were a young actress and agreed to meet him for dinner to discuss a role then you were naive to not know sex would be on the agenda

To be honest, if sucking Weinstein's cock was all I needed to do was to get what could be a career defining role I'd be swigging the mouthwash within seconds

As long as there are powerful men controlling access to things women desire then sex will always be on the agenda. It's upto women to decide if that's a price they're willing to pay. I don't fault them for spreading their legs but I do think they shouldn't then go around complaining about what they did so willingly


And how exactly do you know they were all willing?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 66 probably.

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I see, the “truly wonderful friends”

He truly makes my skin crawl.


He makes a lot of peoples skin crawl especially with the smut talk.


Nobody here ever picks up Christina83 for her smut talk. Why is that?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_85472857
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_84908652
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... as-sack/p1
etc.

I'm not condoning what keyser may or may not have said, but the point I'm trying to make is that in general it's OK for women to talk smut because that's just being funny, but if a man does it he must be some sort of perve. I notice these days that more and more women are just there to put men down, simply because they are men and they know they can get away with it. And no doubt I'll be called a sexist and misogynist for saying that, which really proves my point.

I just like the double standards.
Indeed. I've spotted this kind of double standard. If certain FMs do it they get hassle. Bottom line though who cares, as long as you know what you're about what does it matter. And anyone with any brains will also see these kinds of double standards, that includes women of course.


"anyone with any brains" - that rather rules you out, doesn't it?
No.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby VR6storm » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:58 pm

jra wrote: Do that again without fucking up the quotes. Touching a woman gently on their upper arm doesn't count as not being able to keep my hands to myself. It's just a form of communication in a noisy environment. It doesn't make me a perve, however many times you or others say it. That was just one and one only occasion. Never mind the assault afterwards when as far as I was concerned it was over. That's alright in your book is it? You're so biased against me, it's unreal.

What people here would wager is just a guess and nothing more than that. They don't know and nor do you, so STFU and quit while you're behind as usual.
Who said anything about here? More supposition on your part. I said 'there's lots of people OUT THERE'..... not here specifically. Still, just continue to believe anything you want in your own mind that shows you in a better light if that makes you content. Sadly for you, too many people know differently. And there ain't none so blind as those who will not see. So, just for a change - just once..... why don't YOU STFU. I abstained for a few weeks, pretty sure you could too.... but we all know you won't, because you just can't help yourself. :dafinger:
[ Public Service Message : The above post may contain irony, sarcasm and outright lies. ]
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Lambert » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Actors of both sexes have chosen to sleep their way to a successful career. Obviously having sex should not have been necessary to advance their career, and those in positions of power should not have demanded it, and should be publicly shamed. Nevertheless, actors made that choice. And if Weinstein and others are going to be forced to come clean, then those actors who slept their way to the top should be honest about their choices too.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:04 pm

jp761 wrote:Some guests are so full of shit it's unreal. They should at least come out of the shadows. Chickenshits, chickenshits with no evidence. It's very sad.


Chickenshit guest go and fuck yourself. Might add that one to the signature. :pmsl:
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6226
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Lambert wrote:Actors of both sexes have chosen to sleep their way to a successful career. Obviously having sex should not have been necessary to advance their career, and those in positions of power should not have demanded it, and should be publicly shamed. Nevertheless, actors made that choice. And if Weinstein and others are going to be forced to come clean, then those actors who slept their way to the top should be honest about their choices too.


That's some seriously strange logic
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby jra » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:10 pm

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote: Do that again without fucking up the quotes. Touching a woman gently on their upper arm doesn't count as not being able to keep my hands to myself. It's just a form of communication in a noisy environment. It doesn't make me a perve, however many times you or others say it. That was just one and one only occasion. Never mind the assault afterwards when as far as I was concerned it was over. That's alright in your book is it? You're so biased against me, it's unreal.

What people here would wager is just a guess and nothing more than that. They don't know and nor do you, so STFU and quit while you're behind as usual.
Who said anything about here? More supposition on your part. I said 'there's lots of people OUT THERE'..... not here specifically. Still, just continue to believe anything you want in your own mind that shows you in a better light if that makes you content. Sadly for you, too many people know differently. And there ain't none so blind as those who will not see. So, just for a change - just once..... why don't YOU STFU. I abstained for a few weeks, pretty sure you could too.... but we all know you won't, because you just can't help yourself. :dafinger:


What the fuck are you on about? You replied to my post first or a post involving discussion about me, so don't moan like a little baby if I reply.

Underlined. How the hell would you know what they think? You've talked to them have you?
Last edited by jra on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 6226
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby jp761 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:15 pm

jra wrote:
jp761 wrote:Some guests are so full of shit it's unreal. They should at least come out of the shadows. Chickenshits, chickenshits with no evidence. It's very sad.


Chickenshit guest go and fuck yourself. Might add that one to the signature. :pmsl:
By the way when the guest said our posts sound like we are playing the victim. That's rubbish. What you and I said wasn't playing the victim, it was stating a fact. Some females have been known to talk smutty on DS, and some of them have done it many times, and no one bats an eyelid. But when certain FMs have done it they get hassle. It is just pathetic. As I say you've only pointed out a fact.

I know a number of females on DS who also spot this kind of bollocks going on. As I said in another post, a few decent women do still exist on DS. And at least there's plenty IRL.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby VR6storm » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:19 pm

jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote: Do that again without fucking up the quotes. Touching a woman gently on their upper arm doesn't count as not being able to keep my hands to myself. It's just a form of communication in a noisy environment. It doesn't make me a perve, however many times you or others say it. That was just one and one only occasion. Never mind the assault afterwards when as far as I was concerned it was over. That's alright in your book is it? You're so biased against me, it's unreal.

What people here would wager is just a guess and nothing more than that. They don't know and nor do you, so STFU and quit while you're behind as usual.
Who said anything about here? More supposition on your part. I said 'there's lots of people OUT THERE'..... not here specifically. Still, just continue to believe anything you want in your own mind that shows you in a better light if that makes you content. Sadly for you, too many people know differently. And there ain't none so blind as those who will not see. So, just for a change - just once..... why don't YOU STFU. I abstained for a few weeks, pretty sure you could too.... but we all know you won't, because you just can't help yourself. :dafinger:


What the fuck are you on about. You replied to my post first or a post involving discussion about me, so don't moan like a little baby if I reply.

Underlined. How the hell would you know what they think. You've talked to them have you?


Simply put, Bird brain, i said I WOULD WAGER..... that does not mean I KNOW as you seem to think it does........ and see, you really couldn't help yourself. Could you?? :pmsl: :pmsl:
[ Public Service Message : The above post may contain irony, sarcasm and outright lies. ]
User avatar
VR6storm
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 20 guests