DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:28 am

Different guest wrote:I think the guest was answering the question and saying the biggest hypocrite in forumland would cyber you. They obviously think hobbit feet is the biggest hypocrite in forumland

Thanks, I've misread it. I don't do "cybering" though, daft name for it as well.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby TWAT » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:30 am

Guest wrote:Twatkins and his incessant need to jump in and make digs at those who start threads he thinks shouldnt have been started is really beginning to grate
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... tober-2017

Oh nooo .. an anonymous guest post whining about me .. what shall i do ? :woteva:
TWAT

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:33 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Twatkins and his incessant need to jump in and make digs at those who start threads he thinks shouldnt have been started is really beginning to grate

Oh nooo .. an anonymous guest post whining about me .. what shall i do ? :woteva:

Oh God, don't ask them that!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:03 am

Guest wrote:
another guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
another guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Thread closed as expected. Good to see admin are deleting posts from many different FMs, scottie, Crista and more. It doesn't always work that way.

Yours went too, you thick git. :canny:
haha.. And..?

I didn't say otherwise. You're the one who has shit for brains.

whoooooooosh laughing at others whilst your rubbish was binned too. You really come across as a fool, an uneducated one at that. :twirl:

Yes, JP was gloating and didn't realise he was looking like a twat because his posts were also deleted. The fact he was jailed for some of his posts actually means he overstepped the mark and that was because he was victim blaming. He was too thick to even realise the meaning of his posts.

Oh fuck off with this horse shit. Some of you just have major grudges against JP. He’s done nothing wrong.
There was victim blaming 100 times worse than anything JPs said in the kidnapped model thread and no one had a problem with any of that so forgive us for calling you a hypocrite for making out you care. You’re just trying to score points. JP ignore the trolls.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:13 am

Vicky wrote:
Lambert wrote:Actors of both sexes have chosen to sleep their way to a successful career. Obviously having sex should not have been necessary to advance their career, and those in positions of power should not have demanded it, and should be publicly shamed. Nevertheless, actors made that choice. And if Weinstein and others are going to be forced to come clean, then those actors who slept their way to the top should be honest about their choices too.

The so called "Casting Couch" has existed since Hollywood started.

It's not a new phenomenon, it's been rumoured the likes of Marilyn Monroe did it to further her career.

Sorry just catching up on this but well said the both of you. The casting couch is sleazy but it’s been around for years as you say Vicky and both men and women have been ‘victims’. There’s a huge difference between sexual assault and someone who makes a choice to do something to further their career.

They didn’t have a problem accepting the fame and the money that came with it so I do think it’s a bit out of order when 20 years later they start trying to turn it into some kind of crime and idiots call anyone who doesn’t agree with them a victim blamer.

Postby Lambert » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:16 am

Fuck off with all the dog shite. You'd think this forum is about Dogs :roll:

(PS it said I was a Boston Terrier, wtf?)
Lambert

Postby Foxy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:42 am

jra is in jail :gigglesnshit: Must be for the offensive comments on the 'mistake book' thread. I see it has been pruned.
Foxy

Postby jra » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:46 am

Foxy wrote:jra is in jail :gigglesnshit: Must be for the offensive comments on the 'mistake book' thread. I see it has been pruned.

Didn't take long for you to find out. It only happened in the last 30 minutes. Stalker, much.

Or maybe you've posted in there. I screen grabbed the the page before it was pruned, so I might be able to work out who you are on DS.
Last edited by jra on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:48 am

jra wrote:
Foxy wrote:jra is in jail :gigglesnshit: Must be for the offensive comments on the 'mistake book' thread. I see it has been pruned.

Didn't take long for you to find out. It only happened in the last 30 minutes. Stalker, much.

This might surprise you JRA, but a lot of posters on this threads also read DS. The mistake book thread was mentioned not long ago on this very thread, so it's very likely that someone here would be reading it at the time of the jail and prune.
NastyNickers

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:52 am

so JRA is calling someone who is reading DS a stalker

let's see what the guests make of that

and I won't even start on the screengrabbing thing

and yeah I am having a go at him, so fucking what
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby VR6storm » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:56 am

jra wrote:

Or maybe you've posted in there. I screen grabbed the the page before it was pruned, so I might be able to work out who you are on DS.

And still playing the hard-done-by eh?....victim of a stalker now....... is there no end to your self-centeredness....... :cuppaT: :gigglesnshit:
VR6storm

Postby jra » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:57 am

HobbitFeet wrote:so JRA is calling someone who is reading DS a stalker

let's see what the guests make of that

and I won't even start on the screengrabbing thing

and yeah I am having a go at him, so fucking what

I only grabbed it because I got a pop up window from Support, i.e. hadn't refreshed the page. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.
jra

Postby VR6storm » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:58 am

jra wrote: Didn't take long for you to find out. It only happened in the last 30 minutes. Stalker, much.

And you're telling others (guests in particular) to GET A LIFE in your signature??? The irony meter just blew up........ :pmsl: :pmsl:
VR6storm

Postby TWAT » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:59 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

Oh God, don't ask them that!

Hah! Don't need to. I suspect they bravely went to the thread and equally bravely clicked the report button since it's now been pruned and i've also been warned for responding to the pruning.

So well done guesty. You are indeed a hero. Maybe if you see someone getting harrassed in the street you can hide behind a door and yell "Um .. err .. stop that you .. you .. person !" :pmsl:
TWAT

Postby jra » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:59 am

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:

And still playing the hard-done-by eh?....victim of a stalker now....... is there no end to your self-centeredness....... :cuppaT: :gigglesnshit:

I'm not hard done by. I'll be back full mode in the next 7 days.

In the meantime I can post, so people will still be able to follow me around.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive