Our Pets

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Our Pets

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:35 am

Holly wrote:Post anything you like about your pets...from Goldfish to Elephants :mrgreen:

One of our elephants caused a lot of damage in the area when it's lead snapped whilst out walking it in the park.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:54 am

There is a high number of us that raw feed on here

I like that

(I also like that raw fed cats crap out something that looks like it has been produced by a 6 week old kitten, with hardly any odour)
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:01 am

HobbitFeet wrote:There is a high number of us that raw feed on here

I like that

(I also like that raw fed cats crap out something that looks like it has been produced by a 6 week old kitten, with hardly any odour)

Mine won't eat raw - no way, no how
:snooty: :snooty: << that's the kind of look they give me whenever I try. As in, "do you really expect us to eat THAT??"

They'll go for your jugular for a bit of cheese, though.
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:05 am

Vam wrote:

I like that

:snooty: :snooty: << that's the kind of look they give me whenever I try. As in, "do you really expect us to eat THAT??"

you want to hear something very sad

the dog is so far down the pecking order he gets the cats leftovers for his meals :bawlin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:09 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Holly wrote:Post anything you like about your pets...from Goldfish to Elephants :mrgreen:

One of our elephants caused a lot of damage in the area when it's lead snapped whilst out walking it in the park.

Buy a new lead, they aren't that expensive :srs?:

:laughing:
Holly
Site Admin

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:15 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Vicky wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I'm a Newfie too! I also have a Newfie. She's 12 stone of absolute love. Bloody wonderful dogs.

Nicks what's her daily diet?

She's on raw now, but 1.2kg a day over 2 servings.
On dry food it was about 2kg a day, and wet food two of the big tins a day.

The cat actually costs more to feed than the dog though :gigglesnshit:

Was it mischievous when younger? :whistle:

The dog? I wouldn't really say mischievous. She was just very eager. She would insist on walking between my legs, she would 'save' everything that shared a river with her (including ducks) and she wouldn't let the kids walk more than a couple of metres away from us. She took her self given responsibilities wayyyy to seriously.
NastyNickers

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:20 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Vicky wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I'm a Newfie too! I also have a Newfie. She's 12 stone of absolute love. Bloody wonderful dogs.

Nicks what's her daily diet?

The dog? I wouldn't really say mischievous. She was just very eager. She would insist on walking between my legs, she would 'save' everything that shared a river with her (including ducks) and she wouldn't let the kids walk more than a couple of metres away from us. She took her self given responsibilities wayyyy to seriously.

Do you allow her on your bed or couch? ...and what's it like when it's raining and she was outside, you get a flood when she shakes herself off? :razz:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:23 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:

I like that

the dog is so far down the pecking order he gets the cats leftovers for his meals :bawlin:

:mrgreen: Poor little darling!

Re-home him with me for a bit...roast lamb, fresh boiled chicken, etc. Not to mention ecstatic leaping about, to sniff at what's in a restaurant's doggy bag I'm holding when I open the front door.
(yes, I know... I'm hopeless :oops: )

After I've completely ruined him, I'll give him back to you :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Kizzie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:24 am

I like that

My dog's poo hardly has any odour If he ever poos where he isn't allowed and I have to pick it up I tie the bag to the buttons on my dog walking coat and its right under my nose and sometimes I have forgotten its there until our next walk.

the more carbs he has in a day the smellier his poo will be, but never as smelly or offensive as a dog not fed raw. You tread in it and it just crumbles away

Also he himself does not smell.
Kizzie

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:26 am

Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:

I like that

:mrgreen: Poor little darling!

Re-home him with me for a bit...roast lamb, fresh boiled chicken, etc. Not to mention ecstatic leaping about, to sniff at what's in a restaurant's doggy bag I'm holding when I open the front door.
(yes, I know... I'm hopeless :oops: )

After I've completely ruined him, I'll give him back to you :thumbsup:

haha he gets all that when we go away and he stays at his 'nan's'

he comes home feeling sick and ashamed :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:31 am

Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Do you allow her on your bed or couch? ...and what's it like when it's raining and she was outside, you get a flood when she shakes herself off? :razz:

She's not allowed upstairs at all, so no beds for her! She can't actually get back down the stairs on her own, without literally arse over tit-ing and landing in a heap at the bottom. And she'd drink the toilet bowl dry :roll: she sits on me.. on the couch though.

she doesn't actually shake unless she's been swimming and it's getting through to her undercoat. But yes, she soaks everywhere through regularly :gigglesnshit: she is quarantined to the kitchen when she's wet or filthy.
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:38 am

@ Nic... I'm betting you must have done Bear's portrait (several times!).

If so, do you fancy showing us? :smilin:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:46 am

Vam wrote:@ Nic... I'm betting you must have done Bear's portrait (several times!).

I actually haven't! There's a few of the cat, a few of my mums Smellymute but not Bear. I did do a digital drawing of a bloody amaze Newfie photo someone shared in a group I'm in though.

NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:51 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:@ Nic... I'm betting you must have done Bear's portrait (several times!).

I actually haven't! There's a few of the cat, a few of my mums Smellymute but not Bear. I did do a digital drawing of a bloody amaze Newfie photo someone shared in a group I'm in though.

Oh jeez - that one's brilliant!! :pmsl:

If I had your talent, my two (and the tart down the stables) would be in permanent 'pose' mode.
Vam

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:55 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Holly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

She's not allowed upstairs at all, so no beds for her! She can't actually get back down the stairs on her own, without literally arse over tit-ing and landing in a heap at the bottom. And she'd drink the toilet bowl dry :roll: she sits on me.. on the couch though.

she doesn't actually shake unless she's been swimming and it's getting through to her undercoat. But yes, she soaks everywhere through regularly :gigglesnshit: she is quarantined to the kitchen when she's wet or filthy.

OMG this really made me laugh, I just saw the image in my mind :pmsl:
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms