DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Frankly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:22 pm

jra wrote:People accusing me of trying to find out who is whom on DS. Some of you make a career out of it. I'm only having a look into it in this one case.

And you are accusing others of stalking! Have a word with yourself, ffs!
Frankly

Postby Cobs » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:26 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Vam wrote: Jesus H :ooer: Seriously?

Be honest, will you really be able to keep a straight face the next time you bang on at others about "getting a life"?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :whistle:

:score: :Swing:
Cobs

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:03 pm

jra wrote:
Foxy wrote:jra is in jail :gigglesnshit: Must be for the offensive comments on the 'mistake book' thread. I see it has been pruned.

Didn't take long for you to find out. It only happened in the last 30 minutes. Stalker, much.

Or maybe you've posted in there. I screen grabbed the the page before it was pruned, so I might be able to work out who you are on DS.

But but but . . I didn't think you cared.

After all, it's not like it's real life.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Frankly wrote:
jra wrote:People accusing me of trying to find out who is whom on DS. Some of you make a career out of it. I'm only having a look into it in this one case.

And you are accusing others of stalking! Have a word with yourself, ffs!

I'm now picturing jra in a deerstalker.

Postby D.Bates » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:10 pm

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote: Much more than you'll be able to.

LOLZ. Debatable. :pmsl: :pmsl:

Please don't!! Your debating "skills" are frankly shit

All you ever do is post "LOLZ", followed by a whistle emoji :whistle:

Leave the debating to the grown-ups would ya? There's a good boy :thumbsup:
D.Bates

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:11 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:so JRA is calling someone who is reading DS a stalker

let's see what the guests make of that

and I won't even start on the screengrabbing thing

and yeah I am having a go at him, so fucking what

Don't worry, we all know what you're about. People will have to get used to it now dtv is no more.

I wonder who the guest is who keeps on and on bringing up the kidnapped model thread. Couldn't be HunterLoon surely.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:20 pm

Guest wrote:

Don't worry, we all know what you're about. People will have to get used to it now dtv is no more.

I wonder who the guest is who keeps on and on bringing up the kidnapped model thread. Couldn't be HunterLoon surely.

yeah I know

it's not like I've been a member here since 2011 or anything
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Why does jra get so much stick?

ive always found him ok. :dunno:

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Lambert wrote:Actors of both sexes have chosen to sleep their way to a successful career. Obviously having sex should not have been necessary to advance their career, and those in positions of power should not have demanded it, and should be publicly shamed. Nevertheless, actors made that choice. And if Weinstein and others are going to be forced to come clean, then those actors who slept their way to the top should be honest about their choices too.

The so called "Casting Couch" has existed since Hollywood started.

It's not a new phenomenon, it's been rumoured the likes of Marilyn Monroe did it to further her career.

Sorry just catching up on this but well said the both of you. The casting couch is sleazy but it’s been around for years as you say Vicky and both men and women have been ‘victims’. There’s a huge difference between sexual assault and someone who makes a choice to do something to further their career.

They didn’t have a problem accepting the fame and the money that came with it so I do think it’s a bit out of order when 20 years later they start trying to turn it into some kind of crime and idiots call anyone who doesn’t agree with them a victim blamer.

Is the implication here that the women accusing Weinstein of rape are all making false claims? How could you possibly know that?

It shouldn't be investigated because some women historically have slept with powerful men to get ahead?

Postby Lambert » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Just discovered that 'successful businessman' Trevgo ( :gigglesnshit: ) has also managed to rack up almost 10,000 posts on another political forum, on top of his over 25,000 posts on DS. Can't be very busy in his 'office'.

An interesting quote from him:

"I have one bit of advice for Brexiters (and it's nothing to do with voting - they are beyond persuasion and reason now). In a year's time keep your heads down and gobs shut. There will be a vengence (sic) like you've never seen."
Lambert

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Lambert wrote:Just discovered that 'successful businessman' Trevgo ( :gigglesnshit: ) has also managed to rack up almost 10,000 posts on another political forum, on top of his over 25,000 posts on DS. Can't be very busy in his 'office'.

Imagine the reaction if jra posted this

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Guest wrote:

whoever is making the point doesn’t really matter as it is a bloody good one. Think about it. You can’t have one thread where a woman is victim blamed, slut shamed, called all sorts of sexist names and laughed at for what she’s wearing in one breath and then have many of the same people act all disgusted or suddenly caring over the actresses in another. No wonder it’s been pointed out.

DS has always been full of hypocrites and this is a fairly obvious example of it. I’m not surprised women who have been genuine victims of rape don’t come forward with people like them and you around.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:23 pm

Lambert wrote:Just discovered that 'successful businessman' Trevgo ( :gigglesnshit: ) has also managed to rack up almost 10,000 posts on another political forum, on top of his over 25,000 posts on DS. Can't be very busy in his 'office'.

An interesting quote from him:

"I have one bit of advice for Brexiters (and it's nothing to do with voting - they are beyond persuasion and reason now). In a year's time keep your heads down and gobs shut. There will be a vengence (sic) like you've never seen."

Sounds as accurate as all the other Remainer predictions of doom.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby jp761 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:
TaGuest wrote:
jp761 wrote:Thread closed as expected. Good to see admin are deleting posts from many different FMs, scottie, Crista and more. It doesn't always work that way.

The thread is open again with this from ds admin

We have removed a large number of comments from this thread for being unconstructive and in some cases potentially libelous. We have a zero tolerance policy on comments that attempt to victim blame or dismiss sexual harassment or sexual assault. We understand it's a sensitive topic but posts questioning why victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape don't come forward or speak up "sooner" appear to be misplaced. There can be many reasons for this, many of which have been discussed earlier in the thread.

Some of the more inappropriate comments have outright called those speaking out liars or they are doing it for attention. Unless proven otherwise it's important to take what's being reported seriously and to listen to those speaking out. Attempts at dismissing these claims doesn't encourage productive discussion and usually derails the thread.

JP's victim blaming alluded to among lots of other bad behaviours.

Maybe the mods should learn to read his posts :wubbers:
You're also a tad behind the times, I've already posted in the thread since it re-opened. But maybe they some of them should.

Well you clearly felt some kind of guilt or you wouldn't have asked the mods if their statement was aimed at you, nor would you have tried a bit of deflection - your post 251 shows you're talking shite as usual
Don't be a dumbo, a mod has accused me of verging on victim blaming in pm. That's why I quoted their post, of course I'm not going to directly accuse them of referring to my posts, as they didn't name me. That's why I said IF you're referring to my posts. :off head:

Deflection, no I just posted the same kind of things that I've already been saying. And I think that post makes good sense. You don't, I say so what to that.
jp761

Postby TWAT » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Twatkins and his incessant need to jump in and make digs at those who start threads he thinks shouldnt have been started is really beginning to grate
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... tober-2017

Oh nooo .. an anonymous guest post whining about me .. what shall i do ? :woteva:

Oh God, don't ask them that!

Hah! Don't need to. I suspect they bravely went to the thread and equally bravely clicked the report button since it's now been pruned and i've also been warned for responding to the pruning.

So well done guesty. You are indeed a hero. Maybe if you see someone getting harrassed in the street you can hide behind a door and yell "Um .. err .. stop that you .. you .. person !" :pmsl:

Wtf are you talking about? Im the guest who made the above post about you making digs at ops. You ruin threads by doing it. But ive reported fuck all. Whoever reported the thread it certainly wasnt me so you might want to direct the rest of your post at whoever it was

that's the problem with hiding behind anonymous guest posting .. you mention one guest and the other one thinks it's about them ..
TWAT

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive