Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

Postby Bella » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Yep tax free , couldn’t bank it as it was too much , but brought a new car , son in law brought him a motor bike, paid for my daughter holiday she had 3 weeks in the sun with her boys , and still got big pile hide away , properly refurbished my daughter house before Xmas for her , if I have any change , tell me were you hang out with your begging bowl , and might give you a few coppers ,could even ask major to shoot a pheasant or two for you , we know you like to receive hand outs , work most be such a horrible word , I bet you become ill just hearing that word WORK,

It's sad how you boast about your ill-gotten gains.

It's sad how you pretend to believe him.

I've been seeing this guy post his stories for over 10 years now :trollface:
Bella

Postby Markey mark » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:00 am

Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Yep tax free , couldn’t bank it as it was too much , but brought a new car , son in law brought him a motor bike, paid for my daughter holiday she had 3 weeks in the sun with her boys , and still got big pile hide away , properly refurbished my daughter house before Xmas for her , if I have any change , tell me were you hang out with your begging bowl , and might give you a few coppers ,could even ask major to shoot a pheasant or two for you , we know you like to receive hand outs , work most be such a horrible word , I bet you become ill just hearing that word WORK,

Shows how you are a complete idiot , would anyone give anyone the time of day is you think person lieing , just show you haven’t much going on in your life , get out more , sado
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:40 am

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Shows how you are a complete idiot , would anyone give anyone the time of day is you think person lieing , just show you haven’t much going on in your life , get out more , sado

Fantasist trolls, you and Samthefootball :trollface:

:splat:

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:02 am

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how long have you been living in the UK?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:19 am

Holly wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

He reckons he's one hundred percent English but didn't realise the school one of his grandchildren attended didn't speak English until he sent his second grandchild there some time later :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:32 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Holly wrote:

He reckons he's one hundred percent English but didn't realise the school one of his grandchildren attended didn't speak English until he sent his second grandchild there some time later :dunno:

even though the part of london he lives in you don't hear an english voice for weeks...

Postby Markey mark » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Holly wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

He reckons he's one hundred percent English but didn't realise the school one of his grandchildren attended didn't speak English until he sent his second grandchild there some time later :dunno:[/quote]

They both started school at the same time , oldest started primary and the youngest started nursery within the school , already said that ages ago , you alway got to add little bits and pieces to poster post, and then make up your own stories
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:34 pm

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

A person has to be a compete ashole to pay tax on cash money you might receive
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Holly wrote:

even though the part of london he lives in you don't hear an english voice for weeks...

P
Last edited by Markey mark on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Holly wrote:

Agree with you on that one ,very true ,
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Tax Evasion is a serious offence

Postby Markey mark » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Big deal really scared ,not
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:37 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

So you're a criminal and a traitor to boot then, Markey?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:39 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

So you are a criminal after all.
You cheat the government out of money and then berate others who you suspect might be doing the same thing.
You have your excuses for fiddling the government but won't accept others excuses for doing the same thing.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Markey mark » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:18 pm

[quote="Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

So you are a criminal after all.
You cheat the government out of money and then berate others who you suspect might be doing the same thing.
You have your excuses for fiddling the government but won't accept others excuses for doing the same thing.[/quote]

Are you my accountant no , before you open your mouth get your facts right ,
Markey mark

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms