A right load of bollocks...

Re: Grenfell Tower Amnesty - WTF!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Yep tax free , couldn’t bank it as it was too much , but brought a new car , son in law brought him a motor bike, paid for my daughter holiday she had 3 weeks in the sun with her boys , and still got big pile hide away , properly refurbished my daughter house before Xmas for her , if I have any change , tell me were you hang out with your begging bowl , and might give you a few coppers ,could even ask major to shoot a pheasant or two for you , we know you like to receive hand outs , work most be such a horrible word , I bet you become ill just hearing that word WORK,

It's sad how you boast about your ill-gotten gains.

A person has to be a compete ashole to pay tax on cash money you might receive

Tax Evasion is a serious offence

Big deal really scared ,not

So you are a criminal after all.
You cheat the government out of money and then berate others who you suspect might be doing the same thing.
You have your excuses for fiddling the government but won't accept others excuses for doing the same thing.[/quote]

Are you my accountant no , before you open your mouth get your facts right ,[/quote]

You just said this on a public forum ....... Yep tax free , couldn’t bank it as it was too much
Now you're trying to backtrack.
Would a judge say you are a criminal like I just did?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:25 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
even though the part of london he lives in you don't hear an english voice for weeks...

Agree with you on that one ,very true ,

so why did you post saying your daughter expected them all to be speaking english? she must be a total thick twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:33 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:You just said this on a public forum ....... Yep tax free , couldn’t bank it as it was too much
Would a judge say you are a criminal like I just did?

it would have been a shit car he paid cash for brand new as well.....

Postby Markey mark » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:42 am

"]
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Yep tax free , couldn’t bank it as it was too much , but brought a new car , son in law brought him a motor bike, paid for my daughter holiday she had 3 weeks in the sun with her boys , and still got big pile hide away , properly refurbished my daughter house before Xmas for her , if I have any change , tell me were you hang out with your begging bowl , and might give you a few coppers ,could even ask major to shoot a pheasant or two for you , we know you like to receive hand outs , work most be such a horrible word , I bet you become ill just hearing that word WORK,

You cheat the government out of money and then berate others who you suspect might be doing the same thing.
You have your excuses for fiddling the government but won't accept others excuses for doing the same thing.[/quote]

Are you my accountant no , before you open your mouth get your facts right ,[/quote]

You just said this on a public forum ....... Yep tax free , couldn’t bank it as it was too much
Would a judge say you are a criminal like I just did?[/quote]

But you have a criminal record jack . I havent
Markey mark

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Markey mark wrote:"]
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:

That wasn't the issue.

You have your excuses for fiddling the government but won't accept others excuses for doing the same thing.

But you have a criminal record jack . I havent[/quote]

How many years has it taken you to admit you're a criminal whilst slagging others off for having a criminal record?
Or is it just more fantasy and a big mistake on your part to discover your made up stories have now landed you in the criminal group?
You rant for years about people fiddling the government but then admit you fiddle the government.
Zero respect for you.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Markey mark wrote:But you have a criminal record jack . I havent

How many years has it taken you to admit you're a criminal whilst slagging others off for having a criminal record?
Or is it just more fantasy and a big mistake on your part to discover your made up stories have now landed you in the criminal group?
You rant for years about people fiddling the government but then admit you fiddle the government.
Zero respect for you.

markey is just saying it to wind you up. he's a fantasist, the bungs are as real as the tumour, it's all made up. so is the rubbish about schools and grandsons and veganism.

Postby Markey mark » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:06 pm

][quote="Markey mark wrote:"]
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Bella wrote:

That wasn't the issue.

You have your excuses for fiddling the government but won't accept others excuses for doing the same thing.

Zero respect for you.[/quote]

Yes but I created loads of jobs jack , little cash instinctive just a thank you , not like you that have cost the tax payer money when you was inside , or most on this forum that sits on their backsides waiting for the next payment from job seekers , again your the one with a criminal record jack, I’m clean
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:02 pm

[quote="Markey mark")

Yes but I created loads of jobs jack , little cash instinctive just a thank you , not like you that have cost the tax payer money when you was inside , or most on this forum that sits on their backsides waiting for the next payment from job seekers , again your the one with a criminal record jack, I’m clean[/quote]

Yet you openly admit you don't pay tax on your ill gotten gains. Amounts big enough to afford new cars and motor bikes for your family. Denying your local council money for schools, roads, public services etc. A thief is still a thief despite what cloak it wears

Postby Bella » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Yes but I created loads of jobs jack , little cash instinctive just a thank you , not like you that have cost the tax payer money when you was inside , or most on this forum that sits on their backsides waiting for the next payment from job seekers , again your the one with a criminal record jack, I’m clean

You did not "create " any jobs, the jobs were already there, you just secured a contract for your Boss and his employees and apparently gained a huge amount of cash in return. 6 men not "loads "according to your past posts.
Are you still cutting down tree's, Markey? Was it a Council contract?
Bella

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

You did not "create " any jobs, the jobs were already there, you just secured a contract for your Boss and his employees and apparently gained a huge amount of cash in return. 6 men not "loads "according to your past posts.

How did he suddenly get buckets full of money to buy all this expensive stuff?
The brown envelope was apparently stuffed with money by his boss for Markey to pass on.
Did he steal some of the money from the envelope?
How much was in this envelope!
He cuts trees down not sells missile systems yet suddenly an envelope that secures a few guys jobs or steals them off other guys suddenly turns into cars motorbikes etc.
Utter bullshit.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Markey mark wrote:
][quote="Markey mark wrote:"]
Markey mark wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

That wasn't the issue.

Are you my accountant no , before you open your mouth get your facts right ,

Zero respect for you.[/quote]

Yes but I created loads of jobs jack , little cash instinctive just a thank you , not like you that have cost the tax payer money when you was inside , or most on this forum that sits on their backsides waiting for the next payment from job seekers , again your the one with a criminal record jack, I’m clean[/quote]
You didn't create loads of jobs Markey.
These guys apparently already had these jobs and you are supposed to have simply secured them some more work.
People who fiddle the government always have reasons and excuses and you have your's.
The difference is zilch.
It's all crime but you want us to believe your crimes are only Robin Hood crimes.
You're full of shit.
A little cash incentive?
The cash wasn't yours but somehow this little cash incentive gives you personally a lot of cash to splash.
Again bullshit.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Bella » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

The brown envelope was apparently stuffed with money by his boss for Markey to pass on.
He cuts trees down not sells missile systems yet suddenly an envelope that secures a few guys jobs or steals them off other guys suddenly turns into cars motorbikes etc.
Utter bullshit.

Do you remember when he used to flaunt provocative extreme right wing avatars on another now defunct forum? He was also caught out posting on an extreme right national front forum.
Bella

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Bella wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Utter bullshit.

Do you remember when he used to flaunt provocative extreme right wing avatars on another now defunct forum? He was also caught out posting on an extreme right national front forum.

The tumour is his way of sidling back in hoping people will now treat him with kid gloves.
He's thick sick and twisted and always has been.
Majors rent boy.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Bella » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Utter bullshit.

I understood the "brown envelope" was a "gift" from his boss for managing to secure a contract in not the usual honest way.
Bella

Postby Bella » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Bella wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Bella wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Utter bullshit.

The tumour is his way of sidling back in hoping people will now treat him with kid gloves.
He's thick sick and twisted and always has been.
Majors rent boy.

All those tales of abuse and Cornwall farms and mental heath issues, a partner who looks after half of Londons housing issues with a guy who can't make the effort to use spell check :gigglesnshit:
Bella

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms