Aspergers - Autism

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Aspergers - Autism

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Some of it is down to backward useles fat, fag ash Lil types of lazy parents, most likely goes back 4 generation.

You see the brats out with their unwed tramp stamped scruffy mothers out of control, where are the dads??????????????????????????????? probably will never be sure who he is.

please just die.

Postby grice pudding » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:24 pm

Some backward jibberish spouted can be put down to being poorly raised too, Major.
Did your dad ship out when you were young?
grice pudding

Postby Major » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:37 pm

grice pudding wrote:Some backward jibberish spouted can be put down to being poorly raised too, Major.

It is inappropriate for you to talk about the parent/parents of any foruma, you are inviting retaliation which can get out of hand..
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
grice pudding wrote:Some backward jibberish spouted can be put down to being poorly raised too, Major.

It is inappropriate for you to talk about the parent/parents of any foruma, you are inviting retaliation which can get out of hand..

Don't you worry your little head about a bit of trolling old sport...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:56 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

You're inviting a verbal kick up the arse. Who the fuck are you to question someones disability? You think you're some big shot that has the right to slag of parents who have probably wracked their brain to find out if they in some innocent way did something that resulted in the permanent disability of their beloved. And no matter how many times a doctor may reassure them that there was nothing they could or couldn't have done to prevent it, they'll probably always feel that way. You are one of the biggest cunts on this board and believe me that takes some beating.

I wonder why you are so bitter and twisted, what it was that was lacking in your life that made you so abhorrent. I pity you.

Postby Bella » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

You're inviting a verbal kick up the arse. Who the fuck are you to question someones disability? You think you're some big shot that has the right to slag of parents who have probably wracked their brain to find out if they in some innocent way did something that resulted in the permanent disability of their beloved. And no matter how many times a doctor may reassure them that there was nothing they could or couldn't have done to prevent it, they'll probably always feel that way. You are one of the biggest cunts on this board and believe me that takes some beating.

I wonder why you are so bitter and twisted, what it was that was lacking in your life that made you so abhorrent. I pity you.

Yes, nice post, You said what I would have, but find it somewhat difficult at times to find the words being dyslexic. Takes a lot of time to post a decent post, and being a perfectionist, I hate sending out incoherent posts. Its hard and very frustrating when you want to enter into debate but you cant find the words and type, but you have it all in your head.
Bella

Postby Major » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:59 pm

Thank you for the compliments.

Maybe if you read my actual words and thought about my posts and debated them without venom it would help, but I understand you have chips, guilt of some kind upon your shoulders.

Stop blaming others for your problems.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:10 pm

Bella wrote:
Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Yes, nice post, You said what I would have, but find it somewhat difficult at times to find the words being dyslexic. Takes a lot of time to post a decent post, and being a perfectionist, I hate sending out incoherent posts. Its hard and very frustrating when you want to enter into debate but you cant find the words and type, but you have it all in your head.

Thank you. You come across as a calm and rational poster, one that rises above things. I'm sure you are verbally eloquent and could talk the old Major under the table any day of the week, rubbishing his every word.

Postby Bella » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:
Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:

Thank you. You come across as a calm and rational poster, one that rises above things. I'm sure you are verbally eloquent and could talk the old Major under the table any day of the week, rubbishing his every word.

Thanks, but I've no doubt I could, I do find it frustrating but then there are far more important things in life.
Attachments
20160516_152651.jpeg
Bella

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:32 pm

snowdrops bluebells and the race to summer...
:cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Bella » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:snowdrops bluebells and the race to summer...

I'm beginning to get that winter thing, want to sleep and lost my usual summer happy energy .

Might book a holiday for our big birthdays coming up :smilin:
Bella

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Bella wrote:

I'm beginning to get that winter thing, want to sleep and lost my usual summer happy energy .

ahh you dont look a day over 60 no matter wot there sayin bout ya ....
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:02 pm

Bella wrote:

i like a bit of holiday booking, where do you fancy?

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Bella wrote:

ahh you dont look a day over 60 no matter wot there sayin bout ya ....

you're a naughty boy! :wubbers:

Postby Bella » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Bella wrote:

i like a bit of holiday booking, where do you fancy?

A small village in Tobago we previously visited, saving up to go back. most friendly place I ever visited and I've

traveled a bit. Folks with no side and friendly stingrays :smilin:
Bella

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug