DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby jra » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:20 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder which guest Keyser is?

The one focussing on Scottie maybe?

Perhaps Keyser thinks it was Scottie who reported him to the mods at ds.

None of them, Keysers posts have not been approved today!

I'm pretty sure I've featured quite heavily in the ones approved previously

:mrgreen:

Would it be any surprise if that were true? Let’s be honest you have mentioned him enough times and seem to have a grudge with the guy. That’s up to you of course. I’m not saying Keyser is totally innocent but I also don’t believe he’s some of the things you’ve called him.

If I were him I’d probably reply or fight my corner too.

what a load of bollocks

I've pointed out that everytime I mention that shower of shits it is because I am brought into the discussion, I don't begin it - for the latest example check out the keyser banned thread, or indeed JRA's post this morning, yet somehow it's me doing the mentioning

I mentioned you because it was you concerned. You accuse me of playing the victim. You're doing it now yourself.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Guest wrote:I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed just how bad Taglet is. I’m surprised that not more people pick her up on it. I wonder what made her that way. She’d give anyone a headache, man or woman, with that attitude.

You'd have to be blind if you haven't noticed that.
jra

Postby Gùest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:26 pm

laughing guest wrote:Time for a laff.
'Businessman' Trevgo, the fantasist who spends his days clocking up posts on DS and other forums, has come up with a belter and calculated that Brexit is costing him £5000-£7000 a month.
No doubt annoying, but as he says, he's not someone who looks at price tags when shopping.
And what he's forgotten is that those he constantly accuses of being thick, lazy and ignorant would probably think their vote was worthwhile if the obnoxious prick was just losing £5-£7 a month in the real world.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -brexit/p1

:laughing:

trevgo is :off head:

He needs a good :slap:
Gùest

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:26 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

what a load of bollocks

I've pointed out that everytime I mention that shower of shits it is because I am brought into the discussion, I don't begin it - for the latest example check out the keyser banned thread, or indeed JRA's post this morning, yet somehow it's me doing the mentioning

I mentioned you because it was you concerned. You accuse me of playing the victim. You're doing it now yourself.

nonsense - I'm not whining about it, mention me as much as you like but don't fucking try to say that I 'started' it

it's not fucking difficult to understand

oh and any chance you might respond to your latest stupidity, the one I highlighted in red
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Fucking yawn. Hobbit and Vam baiting and targeting JRA yet again. hobbit even having the nerve to tell him not to be a victim or some shit yet in the next breath she’s trying to make out JRAs victim blaming Muggins for a perfectly normal question.

Fucking hell she is a mess of changing contradictions that one. And to think she also talks about people harassing others. If this isn’t harassment then I don’t know what is.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:30 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Guest wrote:I really don’t see the problem in asking what Muggins did. I knew a guy who’s girlfriend found out he cheated on her and she vandalised his car. Nothing like putting it in a swimming pool but when we saw it we asked him what he did to deserve it. Fairly standard.

This isn’t victim blaming and it’s also not when JRA asked Muggins. People need to stop being so damn sensitive. I honestly think Canucklehead and Hobbit Feet are now just trying to find anything they can just to get at JRA.

Sensitive? Isn't jra the one who said he was alerting? Think you've got your wires crossed there.

JRAs not accusing everyone of victim blaming for really silly and unimportant things so maybe you’ve got your wires crossed?

I don’t see any problem with him alerting people that bait and target him on DS to be fair.a few of them clearly do which is a clear breach of DS T&Cs. i think most people would have done it long before now so they are lucky he’s not been the alerting type as a few would definitely be banned on DS by now. They don’t like that sort of thing.

Exactly. I've let a lot of it slide of the years, because I'm not the alerting type, especially when it doesn't involve discussion with me.

You’re an idiot if you think those that target you don’t alert you every opportunity they get. You should start alerting them even just So they know what’s going on and which posters are trying to get you banned. They’ll have a decent idea already but if you don’t alert Scottie or whoever when they next get personal make jokes about prozzies or anything else they’ll eventually get you. It’s what they do.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:34 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Lol at Scottie putting in all those years of hard graft making out he’s a friend and supporter of women just to be blown out of the water with the creepy PMs revelation.

My advice? Leave the computer once in a while laddie. Go out into the real world. Women aren’t just internet people who want PMs sent to them. Go and meet some real women in a bar or a pub or take up a hobby. You might be surprised at how normal most of us are away from DS forums. Good luck.

Do we know these PMs are true for sure, because I've been accused of the same thing when it never happened.

He’s more subtle than somone like JP but it’s absulutely true. There’s a couple of ladies who’ve compared notes on him. Don’t be fooled by his make believe oh wont somebody think of the poor women act. He’s a creep and a few people know it. I won’t name names as that’s up to them to do but trust me he’s not as harmless as some might think.

Postby jra » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:36 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

what a load of bollocks

nonsense - I'm not whining about it, mention me as much as you like but don't fucking try to say that I 'started' it

it's not fucking difficult to understand

oh and any chance you might respond to your latest stupidity, the one I highlighted in red

I wasn't going to say you started it on this occasion.
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:42 pm

samthefootball wrote:I've just emailed DS to ask if I might be able to start posting back on the site. I can't believe though that wizzywick was such a troll. I hope it's not just be but before this year I never really noticed him on the policts fourm. The poster was just on the ratings thread and Christmas so I don't really know what changed

In all honesty I don't think Wizzywick was of a sane mind. The bizarre rantings just got more and more extreme then when you add in the multiple accounts he was/is using it proves DS was his whole life. I think if you need DS that much something isn't right. He once claimed to have autism. I don't know if it was his usual bullshit but I think there might have been a ring of truth in that, he could never understand why people didn't think the same way as him. So he probably used the multiple accounts as a way of convincing himself he was right. That's what I think happened.

Postby jra » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:54 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I really don’t see the problem in asking what Muggins did. I knew a guy who’s girlfriend found out he cheated on her and she vandalised his car. Nothing like putting it in a swimming pool but when we saw it we asked him what he did to deserve it. Fairly standard.

This isn’t victim blaming and it’s also not when JRA asked Muggins. People need to stop being so damn sensitive. I honestly think Canucklehead and Hobbit Feet are now just trying to find anything they can just to get at JRA.

Indeed. It was a question not an accusation. The point I was making is no normal person would destroy somebody else's record collection, unless they were extremely provoked or a bit out there. If it was the latter, then I'd ask the person affected why didn't they leave, which apparently is also victim blaming. I said to the mods in a PM that whatever level you moderate, at least be consistent about it, because some posters post a lot worse than I post and continue to get away with it.

Right, so, just to clarify. You didn't say she did deserve it, but you reckon she either extremely provoked him, or she should have left sooner.

And then you wonder why you get accused of victim blaming.

I'm asking her the question not accusing her of anything, that's all. But it comes as no surprise regarding the responses in this politically correct world we live in.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:13 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:

Indeed. It was a question not an accusation. The point I was making is no normal person would destroy somebody else's record collection, unless they were extremely provoked or a bit out there. If it was the latter, then I'd ask the person affected why didn't they leave, which apparently is also victim blaming. I said to the mods in a PM that whatever level you moderate, at least be consistent about it, because some posters post a lot worse than I post and continue to get away with it.

Right, so, just to clarify. You didn't say she did deserve it, but you reckon she either extremely provoked him, or she should have left sooner.

I'm asking her the question not accusing her of anything, that's all. But it comes as no surprise regarding the responses in this politically correct world we live in.

It's fuck all to do with being politically correct. You've given two possibilities. Either she provoked him or she should have got out sooner. put together with some of your other recent comments on DS, it's no surprise really. You can claim your only issue is with the law discriminating against men, but it's obvious it's bollocks and your issue is with women.
NastyNickers

Postby jra » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:23 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:

It's fuck all to do with being politically correct. You've given two possibilities. Either she provoked him or she should have got out sooner. put together with some of your other recent comments on DS, it's no surprise really. You can claim your only issue is with the law discriminating against men, but it's obvious it's bollocks and your issue is with women.

You're entitled to your opinion. We'll agree to disagree. No skin off my nose. I don't know you anyway. I don't think you've ever particularly liked me, so that's that then.
jra

Postby Spunky Morton » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Just reading through the £1 coin thread. Interesting read:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ld-1-coins

My cousin, a tenant farmer, pays someone to mow his hay crop in these coins. Not sure why, a tradition he inherited, I think, when it used to be a sixpence, or something. The locals even refer to them as 'Mow hay' coins. Now they're being phased out, he still has several he hasn't used up – the last of the mow hay coins.
Spunky Morton

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Oh will you lot shut up. No wonder people don’t take much of it seriously when you all pile in on JRA for merely asking Muggins a question. Muggins is a normal poster with a wicked sense of humour and is definitely not one of these permanent victims who moans about how hard women have it all the time.

You can bet if she was offended she’d tell JRA herself. All this acting offended on her behalf is bullshit. He asked a question. Muggins had winky smilies. There really is nothing to see here no matter how hard Hobbit Vam and a nasty try to make it so

Postby jp761 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Guest wrote:Can’t believe anyone defends Twattie21. Probably the creepiest guy on DS which given the competition is quite the acheivement. I’ve met so called male feminazi/ feminists before and most are invariably full of shit and just trot out the same bollocks they think women want to hear. He’s quite happy to shit on men to try and show their caring side but just ends up looking like a dick. With Scottie I don’t believe half of what he says he believes himself.

He does only target people like JP and it’s bullshit that he cares in the slightest about victim blaming. It’s all an act.
Of course he doesn't actually care.

He only targets people who he knows have a little group of petty exaggerating crybaby types on their back. The way I've previously described his 'tactics' is pretty spot on I think, he is Mr see-through.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive