Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Big Threads

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:55 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:Lol. Remoaners literally behave like babies.

:cuppaT:

A big fat mindless nothing posted again.
This comes as no surprise.
Do you have any knowledge about this stuff at all .... like enough to debate argue question the topic .... don't bother answering I know a lol is coming.
Frightening that people like this get to vote on very serious issues.

No point 'adding' lol to your debate. You are so deluded and convinced of your superiority theres nowt left to 'add' other than lol.

We are leaving with or without a deal. Britain will be better for it. Once you accept the hard realities come chat with us pioneers.

You're not interested in uniting the country over this?

When remoaners stop deluding themselves and recognise we voted to leave in a fair referendum the bill for which passed through parliment, of course us pioneers are here with open arms for them. If they cant and their love for the EU is as strong as they pretend then happily see them emigrate to stay in the EU if they wish.

Uniting a country can only happen once reality has set in with the deluded.

Of course if they wish to reverse or propose a second referendum then they can get behind the lib dems and get them elected to government. But that isnt happening is it.

Postby wutang » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:34 pm

EU Withdrawal Bill 'won't be debated this month'

The EU Withdrawal Bill may not now be discussed in the House of Commons until after the Autumn recess, sources have told the BBC.
The law is designed to transfer EU law into UK law ahead of Brexit.
It is facing stiff resistance from some Tory rebels as well as from the opposition parties.
One official source said it was not yet back in the house of Commons because there simply "is not enough political agreement yet".
MPs return from Autumn recess on 13 November.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41667556

wutang

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:47 pm

wutang wrote:
EU Withdrawal Bill 'won't be debated this month'

The EU Withdrawal Bill may not now be discussed in the House of Commons until after the Autumn recess, sources have told the BBC.
The law is designed to transfer EU law into UK law ahead of Brexit.
It is facing stiff resistance from some Tory rebels as well as from the opposition parties.
One official source said it was not yet back in the house of Commons because there simply "is not enough political agreement yet".
MPs return from Autumn recess on 13 November.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41667556

Lovely. No deal looking more likely. Il have a bit of that :cuppaT:

Postby Cannydc » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:Lol. Remoaners literally behave like babies.

A big fat mindless nothing posted again.
This comes as no surprise.
Do you have any knowledge about this stuff at all .... like enough to debate argue question the topic .... don't bother answering I know a lol is coming.
Frightening that people like this get to vote on very serious issues.

No point 'adding' lol to your debate. You are so deluded and convinced of your superiority theres nowt left to 'add' other than lol.

We are leaving with or without a deal. Britain will be better for it. Once you accept the hard realities come chat with us pioneers.

You're not interested in uniting the country over this?

When remoaners stop deluding themselves and recognise we voted to leave in a fair referendum the bill for which passed through parliment, of course us pioneers are here with open arms for them. If they cant and their love for the EU is as strong as they pretend then happily see them emigrate to stay in the EU if they wish.

Uniting a country can only happen once reality has set in with the deluded.

Of course if they wish to reverse or propose a second referendum then they can get behind the lib dems and get them elected to government. But that isnt happening is it.

Airhead nonsense.

Only one side is suffering from delusions.

Brexit (noun) - A 1950s UK Shangri-La dreamed up by a failed UKIP leader with a drink problem and a propensity towards shagging his secretary. Disciples include Michael Gove, Bill Cash, David Davis and Boris Johnson, none of whom could be described as completely sane. Brexit is widely expected to ruin an already struggling economy, but as Brexiteers NEVER take heed of expert opinion, the edge of the economic cliff is nigh - and even now the lemmings are celebrating.
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:35 pm

Cannydc wrote:I'd rather listen to your pet donkey than a consummate liar in full flow on a forum..

And the people's vote was too close to make such momentous, unplanned decisions on.

The Leave side didn't win, any more than Maybot won the General election - and their squeals about democracy being on their side simply amplifies their growing realisation of this. They can see that for all their bluster, it's all a fool's errand and the people they support in this now (Gove, Johnson, Davis, May) will be gone soon as blame for all this is heaped on their shoulders. The cliff edge grows closer.

LMAO - you're now telling us both Brexit and the Tories didn't win? Does this therefore mean we're staying in Europe and Corbyn is PM?

LMAO again about the vote being 'too close'. So not only you were you trying to move the goalposts after the result was known, with all that wanky online petition stuff about the result not being legally binding, and calling for a second referendum, but you are now questioning the victory margin as well? These are indeed desperate times for a lefty.

Are all those Labour wins by narrow margins also 'too close'? Or do things only become too close when you lose? Labour won Kensington by just 20 seats, I'd say that was fucking close, wouldn't you? Shall I start an online petition saying it isn't fair unless the people of Kensington can have another go? :grrrrr:
Red Okktober

Postby wutang » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Are all those Labour wins by narrow margins also 'too close'? Or do things only become too close when you lose? Labour won Kensington by just 20 seats, I'd say that was fucking close, wouldn't you? Shall I start an online petition saying it isn't fair unless the people of Kensington can have another go? :grrrrr:

Judging by latest polls Labour would just increase their lead in these areas. As well as take down a few more high profile Tories

https://twitter.com/britainelects/statu ... 8016722946
wutang

Postby Stooo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:I'd rather listen to your pet donkey than a consummate liar in full flow on a forum..

And the people's vote was too close to make such momentous, unplanned decisions on.

The Leave side didn't win, any more than Maybot won the General election - and their squeals about democracy being on their side simply amplifies their growing realisation of this. They can see that for all their bluster, it's all a fool's errand and the people they support in this now (Gove, Johnson, Davis, May) will be gone soon as blame for all this is heaped on their shoulders. The cliff edge grows closer.

LMAO - you're now telling us both Brexit and the Tories didn't win? Does this therefore mean we're staying in Europe and Corbyn is PM?

LMAO again about the vote being 'too close'. So not only you were you trying to move the goalposts after the result was known, with all that wanky online petition stuff about the result not being legally binding, and calling for a second referendum, but you are now questioning the victory margin as well? These are indeed desperate times for a lefty.

Are all those Labour wins by narrow margins also 'too close'? Or do things only become too close when you lose? Labour won Kensington by just 20 seats, I'd say that was fucking close, wouldn't you? Shall I start an online petition saying it isn't fair unless the people of Kensington can have another go? :grrrrr:

Grenfell Tower is in K&C, the Tories would get buried.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:04 pm

Stooo wrote:Grenfell Tower is in K&C, the Tories would get buried.

It doesn't matter - I'm not a bleating liberal lefty - I accept democratic votes without condition, so therefore have no intention of wanting 'another go' in Kensington.

Labour won, I don't like it, but I accept it - maybe I'm old school, but I believe in 'may the best man win'
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

It doesn't matter - I'm not a bleating liberal lefty - I accept democratic votes without condition, so therefore have no intention of wanting 'another go' in Kensington.

Labour won, I don't like it, but I accept it - maybe I'm old school, but I believe in 'may the best man win'

Yep i like the simplicity of democracy. Win some lose some. Agree rules prior to campaign/vote and accept result accordingly.

Deluded canny is an embarrassment to himself and the lib/left. He plain comes out and says what they all think 'democracy is only good when they win'.

:mrgreen:

We re out! :Wiiiine!:

Postby Stooo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

I'm not a bloody leftie either! :snooty:

It looks like Sainsburys are going to gut Argos, 2000 jobs due to the brexit :shake head:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ook-brexit
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

It looks like Sainsburys are going to gut Argos, 2000 jobs due to the brexit :shake head:

it's a shame the leave voters didn't think it through. it would be fitting if they were the only ones who lost jobs.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

it's a shame the leave voters didn't think it through. it would be fitting if they were the only ones who lost jobs.

Lol. I thought it through son. Still got my job! :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Lol. I thought it through son. Still got my job! :thumbsup:

Since when did you have a job Budgie? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Cannydc » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:05 pm

Cannydc

Postby Major » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Anyone who votes for Corvine and Abbott should seek medical attention IMMEDIATELY.

Just imagine the damage they will do to our island.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive