DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I know one thing about this thread, many an expert at making something out of nothing resides.

I guess it's all part of the 'games' in this thread.

Bit rich from the bloke that can''t let a post go with some argumentative reply and has been known to reply to the same post more than once because the first didn't do the job
It's called being bored with the same old bullshit.

For sure I get frustrated at times, I admit that, who wouldn't. It's human nature to get frustrated at this kind of thing, I don't take kindly to veiled accusations. Why would I?
jp761

Postby Lambert » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:38 pm

What the fuck is with all these people who registered years ago and just started posting? There's a plague of them.
Lambert

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Guest wrote:JP, I remember how you used to get uppity or aggressive when your anti women posts on ds were challenged or argued against by a woman poster. But if it was a male poster who challenged you, you very quickly backed down. That was something which was noted and posted about here by several posters.
Yeah, yeah. My favourite type of posts, the 'I remember posts'. Quote someone who cares.

I've never argued with a male poster. :roll:
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:I see Kizzie and Welsh-lad are being the usual hypocritical twats that they are in the shoes thread.

In what way? I can't see any hypocrisy??

Postby Soap-lea » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:50 pm

I just did a little search of my name as soap lea on here.

Few points I feel I Should mention

No, I don't read here unless I have followed a link. I used to and have an account and used to post.
I have not sent an abusive PM to anyone
I have not bullied anyone
I have not made anyone exclude anyone else or told anyone to ignore another poster
I have not had anyone banned
The reason. i hadn't posted at the start of October (mentioned here I wasn't posting because you ahd all been talking about me). Well sorry to disappoint I didn't have a clue you had I was on holiday
The person(s) accussing me of sending the pm's &. Bullying. Is a poster with a grudge, they have set up twitter accounts to harrass me, they posted libelous comments on walford web (which were removed rather sharpish) They have god knows how many sock accounts that it is just bloody bizarre

I will be the first to say I can be grumpy and I am direct so what, there are people much much worse than me in GD and on here.

The situation with Little monster that was posted a few days ago is a load of complete utter bollocks.

Thats all I have to say. Apart from I wasn't slagging this site off but rather a few of the posters on here who I just really do not like but thats allowed right? My search Found 11 pages of me being slated and I made 1 comment on DS :more beer:

By the way last time I did look in here which must be about 6 months ago, JRA was being baited repeatedly, its like bloody groundhog day. :flog:
Soap-lea

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Perplexing the amount of vitriol there is on here towards Harlowe, Scrabbler and Aaron_Silver. What the heck have they done that's so bad?
The soap forum certainly seems to nurture some very petty spiteful grudges.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:01 pm

Soap-lea wrote:I just did a little search of my name as soap lea on here.

No, I don't read here unless I have followed a link. I used to and have an account and used to post.
I have not made anyone exclude anyone else or told anyone to ignore another poster
The reason. i hadn't posted at the start of October (mentioned here I wasn't posting because you ahd all been talking about me). Well sorry to disappoint I didn't have a clue you had I was on holiday
The person(s) accussing me of sending the pm's &. Bullying. Is a poster with a grudge, they have set up twitter accounts to harrass me, they posted libelous comments on walford web (which were removed rather sharpish) They have god knows how many sock accounts that it is just bloody bizarre

I will be the first to say I can be grumpy and I am direct so what, there are people much much worse than me in GD and on here.

The situation with Little monster that was posted a few days ago is a load of complete utter bollocks.

Thats all I have to say. Apart from I wasn't slagging this site off but rather a few of the posters on here who I just really do not like but thats allowed right? My search Found 11 pages of me being slated and I made 1 comment on DS :more beer:

By the way last time I did look in here which must be about 6 months ago, JRA was being baited repeatedly, its like bloody groundhog day. :flog:

It especially seems to be frenzied melodramatic eastenders fans that are determined to target hate at fans who have a different take on a character or storyline to them.
It's madness and EastEnders fans seem to be the worst for attracting these kind of posters.
Just look at how some people treat poor Monalisa?
Your a good sassy poster and don't deserve this hateful insanity Soap Lea.

Postby Soap-lea » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:

It especially seems to be frenzied melodramatic eastenders fans that are determined to target hate at fans who have a different take on a character or storyline to them.
It's madness and EastEnders fans seem to be the worst for attracting these kind of posters.

Ha mona drives me mad at the best of times and yes she is a bit obsessive but from what she has said she has personal issues making how she i. People target that which is just not nice

I think people just get a bit obsessive about soaps. I do watch them but thankfully am not obsessive, i just post on the soap forum because the posters are mostly a good bunch of people and you can have a laugh. The few fruitloops that have multiple accounts spoil it for everyone else.

Thanks for the nice comments :wubwub:
Soap-lea

Postby Keyser » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:36 pm

Soap-lea wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ha mona drives me mad at the best of times and yes she is a bit obsessive but from what she has said she has personal issues making how she i. People target that which is just not nice

I think people just get a bit obsessive about soaps. I do watch them but thankfully am not obsessive, i just post on the soap forum because the posters are mostly a good bunch of people and you can have a laugh. The few fruitloops that have multiple accounts spoil it for everyone else.

Your one major fault is liking the Cunt of Walford Fisto but you are not alone in that. :laughing:

It will be pure comedy gold at Christmas when the short, wheezing, tubby, OAP crack addict/alcoholic liver transplant bloke on serious immunosuppressant drugs takes down JWB and the whole of his massive organisation without breaking a sweat. :wink:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:40 pm

Soap-lea wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wholly agree. Particularly with regards to Mona. She's far from perfect but I would argue that some people on digital spy soap forum have mentally and emotionally abused the poor woman. It's happened on twitter. It's out and out bullying in a sadistic manner.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:43 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:I know one thing about this thread, many an expert at making something out of nothing resides.

Bit rich from the bloke that can''t let a post go with some argumentative reply and has been known to reply to the same post more than once because the first didn't do the job

For sure I get frustrated at times, I admit that, who wouldn't. It's human nature to get frustrated at this kind of thing, I don't take kindly to veiled accusations. Why would I?

"veiled accusations", you went to womens inboxes (never men) to attack them if they disagreed with you, this whole "I'm a gentleman" thing and acting offended when anyone mentions it is why you shouldn't do it.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:46 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Ole Major Starbold should go on DS and annoy the feminazis for 10 minutes, he wont last much more than that(ban). :pmsl: I don't agree with the way major goes about things or what he says, but it's always funny to see over-the-top feminists sweating and getting oh so irate!

Which over the top feminists were sweating and getting so irate?

Over the top would be equating all men to be ‘____________’. Telling one person he’s a racist/bigot/sexist is not in any way over the top. It’s stating a fact, because that’s what he is. You seem to admire him though. That’s unfortunate, you usually try to be more diplomatic, a fence-sitter even sometimes.
I'm not talking about anything specific. Many a person has pointed things out about the obvious over-the-top feminists on DS, even some females have done it.

Admire... don't talk silly, saying I admire/seem to admire him is so ridiculous it's hardly worth a comment. If anything I make fun of OLE Major.

Seems you have an issue with "over the top feminists" but never with "over the top mras" why

Postby Queefbag » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Mona is a nutter. No offence to nutters. How come everyone on DS is drinking her kool-aid?
Queefbag

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:55 pm

Queefbag wrote:Mona is a nutter. No offence to nutters. How come everyone on DS is drinking her kool-aid?

Everyone? She has lots of enemies and tormentors on DS.

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

"veiled accusations", you went to womens inboxes (never men) to attack them if they disagreed with you, this whole "I'm a gentleman" thing and acting offended when anyone mentions it is why you shouldn't do it.
Have you seen all my PMs? :off head: I've argued with men plenty of times, in the 10 years on DS. You're just being a dick, plain and simple.

Do I ask you guests whether you're male or female before I argue with you? Nah. I have no clue what gender I'm arguing with, DO I? :off head: And don't give a fuck. :thumbsup:
Last edited by jp761 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive