DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Ole Major Starbold should go on DS and annoy the feminazis for 10 minutes, he wont last much more than that(ban). :pmsl: I don't agree with the way major goes about things or what he says, but it's always funny to see over-the-top feminists sweating and getting oh so irate!

Which over the top feminists were sweating and getting so irate?

Over the top would be equating all men to be ‘____________’. Telling one person he’s a racist/bigot/sexist is not in any way over the top. It’s stating a fact, because that’s what he is. You seem to admire him though. That’s unfortunate, you usually try to be more diplomatic, a fence-sitter even sometimes.
I'm not talking about anything specific. Many a person has pointed things out about the obvious over-the-top feminists on DS, even some females have done it.

Admire... don't talk silly, saying I admire/seem to admire him is so ridiculous it's hardly worth a comment. If anything I make fun of OLE Major.

Seems you have an issue with "over the top feminists" but never with "over the top mras" why
Oh no I've never said anything against Ret. You're absoloutely right. :off head:
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:10 pm

I see Harlowe has taken down the picture of her in a fancy dress costume from her DS profile!

It was a great pic but I suppose the fact someone is exercising an irrational vendetta against her online has prompted her to take it down.

Postby jra » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:18 pm

mavis cruet wrote:Just a quick post and run :whistle:

I have to say that i am loving Lady M's work here, runs rings around everyone, even Vam. :ooer:

Carry on Lady Murasaki, loving your style :pclove:

Until next time possibly. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:27 pm

I’m late to the party, but I read the #metoo thread and agree that Patsy is daft as fuck.
If only for underestimating the power of social media on today’s youth.

[quote=‘patsylimerick’]What we need to do is, as parents and educators, instruct BOTH boys and girls on healthy interaction.[/quote]

...and what better way to teach that than have this hashtag, and it’s message, all over the most influential thing in a young teens life.

And also a special mention to the daft cunts that think only those who mention both sexes in every post are ‘balanced’ posters and actually give a shit about both sexes.
“Men suffer too...”
“Women are just as bad...”
Fuck off.
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:31 pm

@whoever it may concern.. :header:

Just a few days ago, I said the white men demonisation thread was a load of crap, and that I thought some men were playing the victim in it.

On that note Goodnite, until the next time. If some of you peeps want to keep going and going with this shit.. see you next time. :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:32 pm

JP was only aggressive with female posters on ds. If he was challenged by a man then he'd back down with barely a whimper.

What a loser. Kicked out by his missus, impotent, dead end minimum wage job and seedy bedsit. All well documented on ds along with his aggression and seediness.

Now all he can do is lie and try and cover up and hope posters have the memory of a fish. Well they haven't and you're just a joke. Sad little loser.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:35 pm

Keyser wrote:Your one major fault is liking the Cunt of Walford Fisto but you are not alone in that. :laughing:

It will be pure comedy gold at Christmas when the short, wheezing, tubby, OAP crack addict/alcoholic liver transplant bloke on serious immunosuppressant drugs takes down JWB and the whole of his massive organisation without breaking a sweat. :wink:

There you go again with your creepy obsession with Phil Mitchell

I mean wtf!? Why get so worked up about a fictional character? It's not real life you know :dunno:

Postby jp761 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:37 pm

Guest wrote:JP was only aggressive with female posters on ds. If he was challenged by a man then he'd back down with barely a whimper.

What a loser. Kicked out by his missus, impotent, dead end minimum wage job and seedy bedsit. All well documented on ds along with his aggression and seediness.

Now all he can do is lie and try and cover up and hope posters have the memory of a fish. Well they haven't and you're just a joke. Sad little loser.
Lmao. Just caught this bollocks. You sound incredibly desperate. Jp this, Jp that, prove it sadsack. But you can't, and I've already proven how wrong you are.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Guest wrote:JP was only aggressive with female posters on ds. If he was challenged by a man then he'd back down with barely a whimper.

Totally agree with this ^

How JP treats female posters (or anyone "beneath" him) = :pissedoff:
How JP treats male posters (or admin) = :butterfly1:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:33 am

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Maybe it was Bollywood who got the mod job? I'm still fairly sure that Landis is a moderator.

Landis is a right cunt.

He sides with other cunts like Sandy Nerja, James2001 and BanglaRoad et al. Lyricalis is starting to behave like them too, which is a shame.

Sandy Nerja seems to have evaded most people's radars. He likes to attempt to drag discussions off topic with pathetically obvious deflections. If you made a thread about a Labour MP fiddling her expenses he'd try to flood the thread with links to a Tory who did the same thing. Pretty sure he's a PBU/sock of another user. Joined in 2012, made a handful of posts over the next couple of years, and started posting prolifically a few months ago.

Unless they regained the account when the mods were lifting bans.

Most forums has software which detects using who are using multiple accounts. I wonder why DS doesn't.

It would save a lot of trouble,hassle amd mischief if Digital Spy had of invested in this technology years ago. I also wonder why they won't?

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 am

Guest wrote:Hildaonpluto tbc

I am certain its Hildaonpluto who has been leaving comments here. He has a history of trolling with him being a PBU as well.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:33 am

laughing guest wrote:
Gùest wrote:
laughing guest wrote:Time for a laff.
'Businessman' Trevgo, the fantasist who spends his days clocking up posts on DS and other forums, has come up with a belter and calculated that Brexit is costing him £5000-£7000 a month.
No doubt annoying, but as he says, he's not someone who looks at price tags when shopping.
And what he's forgotten is that those he constantly accuses of being thick, lazy and ignorant would probably think their vote was worthwhile if the obnoxious prick was just losing £5-£7 a month in the real world.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -brexit/p1

:laughing:

trevgo is :off head:

He needs a good :slap:

The pompous DS Chief of the Remainers is a (cl)ass act.
Here he is end of 2014 on another forum:
Migrationwatch are right on this, as they have proved to be on most things. Their prediction for Romanians and Bulgarians was poopoo'd at the time but proved spot on.
Maybe if the Labour fools who were in charge back in the day had listened to them instead of the Lammys and the Abbotts we might be in a shallower shithole.
Exit from the EU is the only answer, I now believe. Bring on the referendum.

http://randombanter.net/index.php?topic ... #msg197886
:gigglesnshit:

Has anyone pulled Trevgo up on this yet? Being the chief cheerleader for cancelling brexit whilst having posted that comment really does show him up big time.
I'd love to see his facial expression if somebody quotes his own words back at him. :twirl:

Postby Reality check » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:01 am

Keyser wrote:
Your one major fault is liking the Cunt of Walford Fisto but you are not alone in that. :laughing:

It will be pure comedy gold at Christmas when the short, wheezing, tubby, OAP crack addict/alcoholic liver transplant bloke on serious immunosuppressant drugs takes down JWB and the whole of his massive organisation without breaking a sweat. :wink:

You do realize EastEnders is a soap opera and its not real life don't you? :ooer:
Reality check

Postby Soap-lea » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:27 am

Guest wrote:I see Harlowe has taken down the picture of her in a fancy dress costume from her DS profile!

It was a great pic but I suppose the fact someone is exercising an irrational vendetta against her online has prompted her to take it down.

What Vendetta?

I feel like I am missing something?
Soap-lea

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:06 am

Guest wrote:I see Harlowe has taken down the picture of her in a fancy dress costume from her DS profile!

Please stop with all the 'Harlowe is innocent' bullcrap.

For years Harlowe has secretly caused mischief, she is not who you think she is either. I could post stuff about her on here it would shock you all :wurms: but I'm not that type of person so I won't, what I will say is that if she is finding it tough right now its because karma finally found its way back.

Previous

Return to The Archive