Louses of Parliament

Louses of Parliament

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:38 am

Sex-pest MPs named by female Westminster employees in secret whatsapp group.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4776319/p ... -whatsapp/

Ironic it's the Sun reporting it.
Lady Murasaki

Re: Louses of Parliament

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:50 am

Lady Murasaki

Postby Lambert » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:45 am

A list of names with the names blacked out, how illuminating :mrgreen:

I wonder if we'll see resignations this weekend?
Lambert

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:48 am

Lambert wrote:A list of names with the names blacked out, how illuminating :mrgreen:

The journos could be done for libel if they printed the names without proof.

Reporting it this way may smoke out the culprits or at the very least, make them sweat.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cobs » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Lambert wrote:A list of names with the names blacked out, how illuminating :mrgreen:

The journos could be done for libel if they printed the names without proof.

Reporting it this way may smoke out the culprits or at the very least, make them sweat.

I had a dream about you last night Lady M, these things affect people differently though. :wubwub:

There's a vaguely McCarthyite tone to the article, but this sounds about right
'Some party whips have been seen patrolling bars and terraces to stop bad behaviour.'
Cobs

Postby Major » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Mostly innuendo and ass pinching when it really comes down to it.

We need to get on with the really important things in the world and not be sidetracked by frisbies, the pc brigade limpo snowflakes who are ruining this country.
Major
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:47 am

Michael Fallon very handsy.

Had to be warned off continuously touching a female journos knee.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Mark » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:14 pm

if anyone is surprised by this
then I've credited you all with too much savvy

I mean
we must surely all know what these folk are like
the elite, the wealthy few, the powerful..............they are THE most disgusting creatures known in the animal world
we've found out time after time about them
the theft fraud bribery corruption the lies the sleaze........not forgetting their ongoing vile nonce rings.

in the grand scheme of things
if the only crimes of these bullying nasty pervs is this
then they are among the "best" of the bag o bastards we elect to rule us.........a sickening thought, but not far wrong imho
and as always, they will be immune to the very Law they make, and enforce onto the rest of us
Mark

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:51 pm

That's very defeatist Mark.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Mark » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:00 pm

lol
I call it realism based on me 52 yrs here LadyM

there is optimism there, if you look hard enough
I mean, we are at least learning about it all now, so are aware of it all
this luvverly interweb thingy has opened pandoras box ref. the suppression of real events eh
our next step, is to demand it stops and punish the guilty, which if we can unite, we have the power to do

people power is starting to show its force
albeit in a slightly ferked up kinda way
with anti establishment orgs and parties gaining support
sadly, most of these alternatives to the Norm, aint the nicest, but hey ho, they ARE alternatives
any revolution has to start somewhere

lets hope we are witnessing the birth of the revolution for fairness, decency and a semblance of equality ref. the chances we all have
Mark

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:05 pm

I understand the cynicism, but don't get carried away with it, there's always hope with the next generation.
Many youngsters are shocked and appalled this goes on, they don't have the attitude "well it goes on everywhere", which is major progress in changing attitudes.
Even if they don't do anything about it at the top It will still put lots of voters off voting for a sleazy politician.
Lady Murasaki

Postby wutang » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:56 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I understand the cynicism, but don't get carried away with it, there's always hope with the next generation.
Many youngsters are shocked and appalled this goes on, they don't have the attitude "well it goes on everywhere", which is major progress in changing attitudes.
Even if they don't do anything about it at the top It will still put lots of voters off voting for a sleazy politician.

Yeah the fact this is even being discussed now shows some level of change. The issue is to make sure the pressure stays on and actually forces systematic change - for example Corbyn needs to cut the ties with people like the SWP and Steve Hedley before we can take serious his condemnation the normalisation of abuse.
wutang

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:24 pm

wutang wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I understand the cynicism, but don't get carried away with it, there's always hope with the next generation.

Yeah the fact this is even being discussed now shows some level of change. The issue is to make sure the pressure stays on and actually forces systematic change - for example Corbyn needs to cut the ties with people like the SWP and Steve Hedley before we can take serious his condemnation the normalisation of abuse.

Change takes time but it happens eventually.
They will all be judged on how they tackle it. It goes beyond party politics, which is partly what's kept it an open secret for so long.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:06 pm

Normal youngster may well eschew this kind of behaviour, in much the same way as most kids these days don't get racism at all.

However, then there's this type of young person...

"Tory Cambridge University students 'laughed about burning £20 note in front of homeless man

Members of Conservative association reportedly broke into raucous laughter after Ronald Coyne burnt the note, joking that 'it should have been a £50' "
Cannydc

Postby Mark » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:41 am

thankfully Canny
we far outnumber these disgusting creatures and their spawn

we just need a bit of unity and focus, and stop voting for the bastards to govern us.
Corbyn could be our first step towards this, tho I don't want him as our PM,
Labour members have shown how unity can rip apart the old order, the establishment, and replace them with an alternative

in this case, a far too lefty fella, in other nations they are going for far too righty choices
but hey ho, change has to happen
Mark

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs