Halal Slaughtered Animals

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Halal Slaughtered Animals

Postby guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Not much difference between "halal" and "not halal". Either way these animals have shit lives then they get crammed into a truck, led into a place of terror and death and get their throats slit. People bitching about halal are full of shit and should stop pretending that animal welfare is their concern, especially not when they kill animals for sport. Fuck off.

Postby McAz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:16 am

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:HRH saved the bird from pain, suppose you would have given it the kiss of death, oops I mean life.

Had it not been shot in the first place it would have no pain.

I have no doubt Starbold would enjoy seeing the fox hunting ban revoked and watch them get ripped to bits in agony by baying hounds.

I've seen the gory videos he enjoys posting on other sites so it wouldn't surprise me.
McAz

Postby Major » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:HRH saved the bird from pain, suppose you would have given it the kiss of death, oops I mean life.

I have no doubt Starbold would enjoy seeing the fox hunting ban revoked and watch them get ripped to bits in agony by baying hounds.

Bella, have you personally witnessed baying hounds ripping a fox to bits???????

Have any of you witnessed such??????
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:

Back on topic.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/58447/halal-me ... to-animals

Years ago the "F ing " Dogs from our local hunt broke into our garden and tried to attack our cat in the garden, the cat escaped up a tree petrified, the missus and our child were hysterical and in tears both were afraid to out in the garden hours later in case they got attacked
even now if the cat hears a huntsman horn it will growl and try and hide.

All "jolly good fun" for some though !!!

As for going back on topic , this is just a Muslim Bashing Thread,

I notice there is No mention how the Jewish Faith slaughters its animals

Postby Keyser » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:

Back on topic.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/58447/halal-me ... to-animals

Years ago the "F ing " Dogs from our local hunt broke into our garden and tried to attack our cat in the garden, the cat escaped up a tree petrified, the missus and our child were hysterical and in tears both were afraid to out in the garden hours later in case they got attacked
even now if the cat hears a huntsman horn it will growl and try and hide.

All "jolly good fun" for some though !!!

As for going back on topic , this is just a Muslim Bashing Thread,

I notice there is No mention how the Jewish Faith slaughters its animals

I mentioned Kosher in the last page.

Kosher, Halal and any other method of slaughter (or animal cruelty from whatever faith) which increases suffering due bullshit texts written in the desert millennia ago should all be banned.

If any animal has to die in food production it should be done as swiftly and with as little distress to the animal as possible.

So should the hacking about of male babies genitals for that matter.

But that won't happen because for some reason organised religion is still viewed as a 'special' case even in 21st century democracies like ours.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:14 pm

I was trying to point out the "Major" never mentions "Kosher" in his posts about killing animals it is always "Halal"
His mind set is just about Muslims and their way of life.

Postby charlie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:24 pm

Aside from the ritual slaughter in Halal and Jewish cultures - all this shit concern for animals being treated humanely prior and during slaughter is laughable really.

There are people who say they will only eat meat, if they know the animals welfare has been the utmost importance prior and during slaughter.

How do they know that? For some of us who've eaten meat all our lives, it doesn't really matter where they get their meat from. Cattle, etc are domesticated animals anyway, so their welfare isn't important?

I eat meat and hope that the animals are treated with care and compassion during their brief lives. I don't eat organic meat though which is where the hypocrisy lies I suppose, as you know the animals have outdoor freedom before they're bunked off.
charlie

Postby Bella » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:56 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:

Yes, I have unfortunately. I live in Cumbria, it is not uncommon here. Whilst it was not "baying hounds" it was some sort of terrier ripping a fox to shreds in front of a friends window, she lives in very rural place. We knew who they were.

Small children were in the house, not a pleasant sight and we had to shut the curtains so the children could not see.Horrible thing to witness!
Bella

Postby Major » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:39 pm

Bella wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:

Yes, I have unfortunately. I live in Cumbria, it is not uncommon here. Whilst it was not "baying hounds" it was some sort of terrier ripping a fox to shreds in front of a friends window, she lives in very rural place. We knew who they were.

Small children were in the house, not a pleasant sight and we had to shut the curtains so the children could not see.Horrible thing to witness!

Bella, how did you distinguish it to be "some sort of terrier" ????????????

Why did you not want children to see the reality of living in the countryside??????? they will grow up to be timid limpos if you shield them too uch

"Shutting the curtains", of course you did my dear, you should have locked the little bleeduz in the coal shed..
Major
Twat.

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Bella wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:Had it not been shot in the first place it would have no pain.

Bella, how did you distinguish it to be "some sort of terrier" ????????????

Why did you not want children to see the reality of living in the countryside??????? they will grow up to be timid limpos if you shield them too uch

"Shutting the curtains", of course you did my dear, you should have locked the little bleeduz in the coal shed..

“Small children” being the important bit. Who’s want a young child to see something so brutal? You don’t have to expose your kids to blood and guts to prevent them being timid limpos.
And anyway, seeing dogs ripping a fox to shreds in your garden isn’t the reality of living in the countryside. It’s fucking awful.
NastyNickers

Postby Puzzler » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:12 pm

guest wrote:Not much difference between "halal" and "not halal". Either way these animals have shit lives then they get crammed into a truck, led into a place of terror and death and get their throats slit. People bitching about halal are full of shit and should stop pretending that animal welfare is their concern, especially not when they kill animals for sport. Fuck off.

I agree, why stop there? Animals should be skinned alive, the more brutal the method the better. Muslims should be allowed to shoot dogs in the street too, it’d be intolerant not to.
Fucking dhimmi dickhead.
Puzzler

Postby Major » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:23 pm

Mr Nasty Nickers take note.

language,language, "small children" may read this

You chose to live where you do.

Keep your gardens secure and hounds will not be able to enter.

To answer Rolly, tiz exoected of the nearest person to a downed injud bird to despatch immediately by wringing its neck, you hear and feel the click.
A shot wounded rabbit is held by the back of the neck and its jaw is pushed backed to break it, you hear feel the click.
A injud deer is is shot in the head with a ,22 bullet, you cannot hunt to kill deer with a .22 rifle though.

Shooting rabbits at night from the back of a land rover whilst you are standing on the back requires someone who usually sits by the driver to get out, pick up wounded rabbit and for quickness hold it by its back legs and smash it head against the wheel of the vehicle,

I answer the truth.

Hope that helps
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Puzzler wrote:
guest wrote:Not much difference between "halal" and "not halal". Either way these animals have shit lives then they get crammed into a truck, led into a place of terror and death and get their throats slit. People bitching about halal are full of shit and should stop pretending that animal welfare is their concern, especially not when they kill animals for sport. Fuck off.

I agree, why stop there? Animals should be skinned alive, the more brutal the method the better. Muslims should be allowed to shoot dogs in the street too, it’d be intolerant not to.
Fucking dhimmi dickhead.

How do you prefer your meat to be killed Puzz?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Puzzler » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Fucking dhimmi dickhead.

With a quick bolt to the head.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Fucking dhimmi dickhead.

With a quick bolt to the head.

that doesn't kill it.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms