Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Every single person in the military knows what a Scale-E brat is. It is a term universally used in the services for children of service families - the word comes from the enhanced pay scale given to servicemen with kids (Scale E - Scaley)

Indeed they do but Rocsforbrains doesn't know that - it's because he is so full of shit he makes a cesspool look like a swimming pool that has just been cleaned.

scaly Brat. No I did not know it. But I have a question for you, Why have you not given up your Avatar name You used on sol. Too much of a coward are you, yes you are. Give it up you shit for brains coward. Not every single person in my unit ever used that expression round me. outside of that. Army brat was commonly used.

The Rsole who hides behind the word guest, will not give up his avatar he used on sol I would bet money on it. He would rather hide behind a paper bag Just a trolling coward. What was you avatar, what was your avatar,
what was your avatar, what was your avatar now i'm gonna shout it, . WHAT WAS YOUR AVATAR.

Such bile and spite Rocsforbrains.

You haven't changed one bit since you claimed you lived in Spain.

I knew you were a cowardly Bastard, I knew you would not give up your avatar name on sol. I bet you were a real Rsole on their and every one knew it. That is why you use Guest on here. The Cowardly Bastard that you are.
Rocthedog

Postby Mark » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:40 pm

Hiya Roc
still got your doting followers I see :gigglesnshit:

tbh mate
I've never been there, and don't think I know anyone from there
so aint really qualified to say much about it
but you must admit
its as every bit as backward as many ME places
as this case shows
I mean FFS, how in a civilised society, can it be legal to buy alcohol, yet be illegal to drink that alcohol and have it in your system
that's fucked mate, it really is

its either banned or it aint
and that's the mad thing with these places
they have great wealth and wish to be part of the larger world
yet they are indoctrinated with some proper backward and barbaric shyte, with attitudes to liberties akin to ours centuries ago

I'd no sooner go to one of these strict muslim places, than I'd go to any strict Christian or other religion places
places where their law is still dictated by millennia old doctrine from books about sky fairies, with no adapting to the evolving modern world

I'm all for live and let live
but I'd not even visit, let alone live in any place where Religion is key to everything
apart from anything else
the entire concept of this one god religion
is so backwards, so nasty and controlling it cant be good..............yet at the same time
its sooo bloody childish
Mark

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:55 pm

I never found it backward, just don't behave too inappropriately in public Mark, if you can manage that you'd be left alone.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Mark » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:15 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I never found it backward, just don't behave too inappropriately in public Mark, if you can manage that you'd be left alone.

I always behave meself lady, wherever I am, but esp when abroad........its some mad "representing England" thing I still carry with me from me updragging :smilin:
unless forced to do otherwise of course

but this case surely proves it IS backward
this poor sod was getting nicked for sexual assault basically
against another man...........all for nothing as far as I can tell.

and you must admit their laws on alcohol aint exactly progressive are they
I am blissfully ignorant of their other laws, and how backward or advanced they are ref equality, and real rights
but this case along with others, shows it aint right out there, not in my mind
but as I say
live and let live
if that's how they wish to live, good luck to em all
I just find all religion rather silly and childish, and sadly it reflects on the cultures it dictates to

we all deserve so much more mate
Mark

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:29 pm

I didn't find the laws on alcohol backward, you just drink in certain places, my home town here doesn't allow drinking in the streets, what's the difference?
If you behave in a leery manner in public you get picked up. I don't see the problem. :wink:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rocthedog » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:39 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I didn't find the laws on alcohol backward, you just drink in certain places, my home town here doesn't allow drinking in the streets, what's the difference?
If you behave in a leery manner in public you get picked up. I don't see the problem. :wink:

Just to add a little bit more to the drinking laws. Once you have a residence ( with a resident address)
plus a work visa. You can visit two companies and buy booze. One is African & Eastern, the other a shipping agent and ships chandlers company called Gray Mckenzie. Depending on the amount of salary you earned depended on the amount of booze you could buy. Let us say you earned Ten thousand dirhams a month this would allow you to spend around One thousand Dirhams on booze.. Six thousand dirham is roughly One thousand pounds dependiing on the currency rate at the time.

If you earned twenty thousand Dirhams this amount would have been around Three thousand 400 pounds give or take. So your purchase value for booze could have been around 3 to 5 thousand Dirhams a month. Truth is for the prices charged out there for booze, But going through a thousand Dirhams a month is some going. The larger amounts would be for company managers or directors. For business functions and such. This could be used and consumed at home. Not allowed on beaches or open public places, such as parks and creekside area's

One company I knew had a special licence for re stocking , crew boats, Passenger liners, Oilfield supply boats and Drilling rigs. Plus Civilian aircraft that carried booze. Their licence value must have been huge. Think on this. The booze stocks being brought into Dubai were very high tonnages. The Sharjah Emirates just along the road from Dubai. Does not allow any booze into it's Emirate. Ajman Emirate the other side of Sharjah does. But that,s life in the Emirates.

On taking residence there one soon learns the wrinkles. I do admit some people think a British Policeman will come through the door once a problem comes along. Or they use the I'm British and think this allows them the right to act as they like. Sadly for those it is a Muslim policeman, By the way they are British Trained.

Actually Being a Muslim country they are not too bad with their views on booze, just don't get caught drunk in the streets and cause them a problem.
Rocthedog

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:45 pm

You can drink on the beaches, hotel beaches. Not public ones.
The scare stories are kinda hilarious for those who've been out there and found its not that hard to stick to the rules.
But the police are undercover, I never saw any uniformed police-people. So just stick to their laws and you'll be fine.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rocthedog » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:52 pm

Mark wrote:Hiya Roc
still got your doting followers I see :gigglesnshit:

tbh mate
I've never been there, and don't think I know anyone from there
so aint really qualified to say much about it
but you must admit
its as every bit as backward as many ME places
as this case shows
I mean FFS, how in a civilised society, can it be legal to buy alcohol, yet be illegal to drink that alcohol and have it in your system
that's fucked mate, it really is

its either banned or it aint
and that's the mad thing with these places

they have great wealth and wish to be part of the larger world
yet they are indoctrinated with some proper backward and barbaric shyte, with attitudes to liberties akin to ours centuries ago

I'd no sooner go to one of these strict muslim places, than I'd go to any strict Christian or other religion places
places where their law is still dictated by millennia old doctrine from books about sky fairies, with no adapting to the evolving modern world

I'm all for live and let live
but I'd not even visit, let alone live in any place where Religion is key to everything
apart from anything else
the entire concept of this one god religion
is so backwards, so nasty and controlling it cant be good..............yet at the same time
its sooo bloody childish

Hiya Mark.

The trolls are still around.

Mark,

It is legal to drink from the various watering holes and buy booze to take home from other outside suppliers.
Just don't be drunk in the streets, and cause what they see as a problem anywhere. Thousands of Brits work there. Without any problems at all. I never had a Problem neither did my father or Mother. We used to go out for evenings out, Had some bloody good times as well.

Give it a try Mark you may well have the surprise of your life. I guarantee you will have a change of heart about the place. If you do not at least you went.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:10 pm

Roc, it would be unfair not to mention that I spoke to 2 colleagues today, both army majors. Neither had heard of the Scaley Brat term.

Seems it may have been RAF based.

Apologies for my probable error...
Cannydc

Postby Rocthedog » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:36 pm

Cannydc wrote:Roc, it would be unfair not to mention that I spoke to 2 colleagues today, both army majors. Neither had heard of the Scaley Brat term.

Seems it may have been RAF based.

Apologies for my probable error...

Canny. As I said before, I only heard Army Brat. Being single then, That was only rarely. Many thanks.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:23 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Every single person in the military knows what a Scale-E brat is. It is a term universally used in the services for children of service families - the word comes from the enhanced pay scale given to servicemen with kids (Scale E - Scaley)

Indeed they do but Rocsforbrains doesn't know that - it's because he is so full of shit he makes a cesspool look like a swimming pool that has just been cleaned.

scaly Brat. No I did not know it. But I have a question for you, Why have you not given up your Avatar name You used on sol. Too much of a coward are you, yes you are. Give it up you shit for brains coward. Not every single person in my unit ever used that expression round me. outside of that. Army brat was commonly used.

The Rsole who hides behind the word guest, will not give up his avatar he used on sol I would bet money on it. He would rather hide behind a paper bag Just a trolling coward. What was you avatar, what was your avatar,
what was your avatar, what was your avatar now i'm gonna shout it, . WHAT WAS YOUR AVATAR.

I knew you were a cowardly Bastard, I knew you would not give up your avatar name on sol. I bet you were a real Rsole on their and every one knew it. That is why you use Guest on here. The Cowardly Bastard that you are.

Still full of spit and vinegar - or is that just bullshit.

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:11 pm

So it's spiteful to ask what your Avatar was on SOL, I ask again what was your Avatar you used on SOL. But I know as does this forum know you will be too cowardly to tell us. My bet is the Avatar you used was detested, that is why you stick a picture with your head in a bag. May I suggest you change the picture with one that has your head stuck up your arse. Being the Coward you are.
Rocthedog

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I never found it backward, just don't behave too inappropriately in public Mark, if you can manage that you'd be left alone.

And I guarantee you and your wife would have a great holiday. Give it a try Mark. Many, Many thousands of Brits have.
Rocthedog

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

what was your avatar, what was your avatar now i'm gonna shout it, .

WHAT WAS YOUR AVATAR.

Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:39 pm

[quote="Rocthedog"][/quote]
Why would who someone else is be relevant to your false claims one way or the other?

Your ranting, and your reputation make me more inclined to believe 'guest' than you

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs