Six Dead In Lunatic Truck Attack

Six Dead In Lunatic Truck Attack

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:05 pm

Six dead as truck drove along bike path in suspected terror attack

The FBI is treating a truck attack in New York, in which six people died and 15 were injured, as an act of terrorism.

An attacker drove a rented truck down a bike path in Manhattan a few blocks from the site of the World Trace Center memorial.

According to witnesses people on bikes were left scattered on the path and the attacker then rammed a school bus.
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Six Dead In Lunatic Truck Attack

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:16 pm

Attacker in downtown NYC bloodbath shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2 ... attan/amp/

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:21 pm

Guest wrote:Attacker in downtown NYC bloodbath shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’

From the article:

He continued driving south and hit another car, then got out and displayed “imitation firearms,” police said.

Your point?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:52 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41825577

I cannot see if he is dead, anyone know?
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:55 pm

Major Starbold wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41825577

Hes dead...
They shot him in the ass.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Nevermind, they shot him in the ass but hes NOT dead apparently.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:58 pm

Dont you bother to read the links that you post, or do you only post depending on the title of the subject.

Your link states One man now in Police Custody !

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:33 am

He Committed NYC Truck Attack for ISIS: Sources

detained after a flatbed truck drove down a popular lower Manhattan bike path, killing at least 8 people and injuring more than a dozen more, left a note in the truck claiming he committed the attack for ISIS, according to law enforcement sources.

Authorities said the man, identified by sources as Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, is thought to be a "lone actor" in the attack in the Hudson River Greenway on Tuesday afternoon. Authorities said he shouted "Allahu Akbar" at some point as he sped down the bike path and apparently deliberately rammed into a school bus for children with disabilities.

The Uzbek national living in New Jersey got out of that truck afterward and was seen running through traffic on West Street with a BB gun and a paintball gun before being shot in the abdomen by police and taken into custody. He's being treated at Bellevue Hospital, where he remains in custody.

Sources said Saipov lives in Paterson, New Jersey, but he had a Florida license with a Tampa address on him when he was arrested. Police and federal agents were seen swarming the neighborhood street where he was thought to live on Tuesday evening.

Residents in the area said that Saipov had a wife and two young children.

Kobiljon Matkarov, a Facebook friend of Saipov's, told NBC News that the two met while they were both living in Florida. He said his friend was working as a truck and Uber driver.

"He was very happy guy," said Matkarov, who is also from Uzbekistan. "he liked the US. he is no terrorist. He's all the time happy, smiling all the time."

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/W ... 20243.html

Postby Lambert » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:44 am

Guest wrote:Attacker in downtown NYC bloodbath shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’

Lambert

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 am

Guest wrote:He Committed NYC Truck Attack for ISIS: Sources

detained after a flatbed truck drove down a popular lower Manhattan bike path, killing at least 8 people and injuring more than a dozen more, left a note in the truck claiming he committed the attack for ISIS, according to law enforcement sources.

Authorities said the man, identified by sources as Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, is thought to be a "lone actor" in the attack in the Hudson River Greenway on Tuesday afternoon. Authorities said he shouted "Allahu Akbar" at some point as he sped down the bike path and apparently deliberately rammed into a school bus for children with disabilities.

The Uzbek national living in New Jersey got out of that truck afterward and was seen running through traffic on West Street with a BB gun and a paintball gun before being shot in the abdomen by police and taken into custody. He's being treated at Bellevue Hospital, where he remains in custody.

Sources said Saipov lives in Paterson, New Jersey, but he had a Florida license with a Tampa address on him when he was arrested. Police and federal agents were seen swarming the neighborhood street where he was thought to live on Tuesday evening.

Residents in the area said that Saipov had a wife and two young children.

Kobiljon Matkarov, a Facebook friend of Saipov's, told NBC News that the two met while they were both living in Florida. He said his friend was working as a truck and Uber driver.

"He was very happy guy," said Matkarov, who is also from Uzbekistan. "he liked the US. he is no terrorist. He's all the time happy, smiling all the time."

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/W ... 20243.html

I wouldn't be friends with someone who was "Smiling" all the time.

Those types are usually nutcases.
Vicky

Postby Mark » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:28 am

theres another country the NuttyDon will add to his banned list...................

at least they've got hold of the murdering bastard, and denied him his wanted martyrdom. his armoury of paintball guns shows he was going for Police Suicide

I don't know how to stop these attacks tbh
as we cant stop folk getting vehicles, and you cant logistically block off all access to pedestrians via a frog.
all very tragic, those poor people
and just like attacks in My London, its usually tourists & locals getting killed.

another sad step towards strict nationalism
Mark

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:27 pm

Mark wrote:theres another country the NuttyDon will add to his banned list...................

at least they've got hold of the murdering bastard, and denied him his wanted martyrdom. his armoury of paintball guns shows he was going for Police Suicide

as we cant stop folk getting vehicles, and you cant logistically block off all access to pedestrians via a frog.
and just like attacks in My London, its usually tourists & locals getting killed.

The Trump is asking for the death penalty, and I note this guy brought into the US 26 of his so called relatives.
I would think many more of this type of attack will be forthcoming. Here and a lot of other Countries.
Rocthedog

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Mark wrote:theres another country the NuttyDon will add to his banned list...................

The Trump is asking for the death penalty, and I note this guy brought into the US 26 of his so called relatives.
I would think many more of this type of attack will be forthcoming.In the US, Here and a lot of other Countries.
Rocthedog

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:20 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

I would think many more of this type of attack will be forthcoming. Here and a lot of other Countries.

Yeah but it's not a brilliant idea for a sitting president to pronounce guilt as well as a sentence before the crime has gone through due process because it poisons the jury pool. If this guy walks it will be down to the dotard.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mark » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:42 pm

the Don really is as mentally ferked up as many of us thought Stoo
I assumed his mad tweeting would stop, once it helped him win the topjob
but hes getting worse

you cant run a country over twitter FFS
and as you say
any tweets he makes round this animal, could well see him walk.
I'm glad I'm not American tbh, hes a bleedin embarrassment
talking of which, are the mad dog and Austin still posting?
Mark

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs