Brave Story of One Woman's Abuse, It Will Shock You

A right load of bollocks...

Brave Story of One Woman's Abuse, It Will Shock You

Postby Trapper John » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:15 pm

A shocking, first hand account of one woman's personal abuse at the hands of powerful, untouchable men.

Thirty years ago, a then 20 year old girl from the MGM studios typing pool happened to get in a elevator already occupied by several high ranking studio moguls, famous film directors and movie stars, names have yet to be released.

During the descent to the ground floor, someone farted and the atmosphere quickly became very unpleasant. Fearing reprisals, loss of her job and never getting another if she gagged, or the ignomony of being told 'the one who smelt it, dealt it' she kept quiet.

She has now had the courage to come forward, buoyed up with the revelations of other Hollywood improprieties still fresh in her mind.

She realises now that not only was she mentally abused, the incident had left her with permanent, physical damage in the form of lines, wrinkles and crows feet, undoubtedly caused by prolonged screwing up of facial muscles during the attack.

On reflection, she is convinced that this incident was the catalyst for every bad thing that happened in her life since, her failed marriage, her inabilty to rise above pool typist, the death of her dog, her enormous unpayable credit card bill, getting the wrong pizza topping delivered when ordering take away and countless other calamities and misfortunes which have befallen her since that day.

This has now prompted her to speak out and seek legal recompense, not for herself but for others who might find themselves victims of similar abuse.

Her lawyers, C. Ash & Reg Ister co. Inc. will be taking out suits against those present at the time, once they have found out who is now dead and can't defend themselves and whether their estates are worth plundering.

Dealing with her claim personally, Mr Reg Ister said to a packed crowd of news hungry zealots and assorted men haters "My client has suffered decades of ill health, years of medication often spent in mental institutions and an all pervading feeling of self worthlessness, entirely due to her experience with these powerful and untouchable men in the elevator that day."

Since going public the lady concerned, who cannot be named yet for legal reasons, has had social media messages and post bags full of support from other workers and even some actresses who said they had similar experiences but were too frightened to mention them before, thanks to her bravery they feel safe in revealing their own horrific experience now.

Fully supporting her claim, famous has been and recovering cleptomaniac, Winnona Ryder backs her story by saying "I entered an elevator on one occasion after a group of powerful movie moguls had exited, someone had definitely farted in there a few moments earlier. On entering I heard them laughing as they walked away, and my self worth plummeted from that day on." Winnona went on, "Stupidly, I didn't report it at the time or get post traumatic treatment but I'm am sure that it was the root cause of why I couldn't go out shopping afterwards without tucking a few odds and ends in my bag which I never intended to pay for."

Top female Los Angles lawyer well versed in dealing with similar cases, Ms A.M Bulance-Chaser said "Sadly this sort of abuse has been and still is very prevalent in the male dominated world of movie production, naive and unsuspecting young girls are often forced to endure this sort of abuse, made worse when followed by hilarity on the men's part, it only serves to increase the anxiety and feeling of helplessness in the victim."

She went on "I'm afraid 'excuse me' or 'I beg your pardon' is just not enough in this day an age, when said with a grin it's worthless and shows a complete lack of respect toward the victim. Men need to know when it's approriate to send one amongst us and when it's not, they have to learn to keep it in their trousers."

Finishing she said, "After speaking to the woman concerned I think I know who was responsible for this reprehensible act, over the years his name has come up many times but unfortunately no-one did anything about it. I can assure you that once I have groomed all the witnesses to ensure they have the same story, I will be doing everything possible to get this man out of our elevators and into jail as soon as possible.

Absolutely shocking! makes me ashamed to be a man. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Brave Story of One Woman's Abuse, It Will Shock You

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Universal sent me an email, stick to the day job...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:51 am

Hilarious tj. You really should look at getting your writing published. You have a real talent. Keep it up.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:21 am

Guest wrote:Hilarious tj. You really should look at getting your writing published. You have a real talent. Keep it up.

At least he makes an effort. :cat:

But what's the day job? Writing for the Daily Mail? :smilin:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:49 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:Hilarious tj. You really should look at getting your writing published. You have a real talent. Keep it up.

At least he makes an effort. :cat:

But what's the day job? Writing for the Daily Mail? :smilin:

No. Delivering the Daily Mail.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:09 am

A piss take of the abuse of power being used against women all over the place. Very not funny

Postby Holly » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:16 am

Guest wrote:A piss take of the abuse of power being used against women all over the place. Very not funny

You know what? TJ has a point, I do get where he's coming from...I just read that an intern for Dustin Hoffman is accusing him of sexual harassment...FFS, who will be next? The Pope? The Dalai Lama? Wouldn't surprise me TBH.

Dustin Hoffman accused of sexually harassing 17-year-old intern Anna Graham Hunter

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4819102/d ... arassment/

Hollywood has gone into a frenzy :off head: Lets be honest, all these powerful stars and producers who made those poor girls mega movie stars should be arrested... actually I think they should shut down Hollywood all together and be done with it. All those Oscar winning stars who made it by having to put up with sexual harassment, should give all their millions they earned because of it, to charity, at least their horrendous ordeals would have been worthwhile...anyway, they are doing the right thing now by coming out, cos lets face it, they didn't really earn it by simply having talent, they made it by giving in to dirty old men... I'm sure they would be quite happy to give away their fortune they made under such sleazy circumstances in return for having those nasty old men prosecuted ... argh disgusting :shame: I hope they all have really good counselors, life coaches and psychologist, cos how they could have lived with this debilitating trauma for all those years, is anyone's guess :thud:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:49 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:A piss take of the abuse of power being used against women all over the place. Very not funny

You know what? TJ has a point, I do get where he's coming from...I just read that an intern for Dustin Hoffman is accusing him of sexual harassment...FFS, who will be next? The Pope? The Dalai Lama? Wouldn't surprise me TBH.

Dustin Hoffman accused of sexually harassing 17-year-old intern Anna Graham Hunter

Hollywood has gone into a frenzy :off head: Lets be honest, all these powerful stars and producers who made those poor girls mega movie stars should be arrested... actually I think they should shut down Hollywood all together and be done with it. All those Oscar winning stars who made it by having to put up with sexual harassment, should give all their millions they earned because of it, to charity, at least their horrendous ordeals would have been worthwhile...anyway, they are doing the right thing now by coming out, cos lets face it, they didn't really earn it by simply having talent, they made it by giving in to dirty old men... I'm sure they would be quite happy to give away their fortune they made under such sleazy circumstances in return for having those nasty old men prosecuted ... argh disgusting :shame: I hope they all have really good counselors, life coaches and psychologist, cos how they could have lived with this debilitating trauma for all those years, is anyone's guess :thud:

way to go victim blaming holly, :shake head:

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:46 am

Holly wrote:

Well said Holls. No one is excusing rape or real sexual assault but this rush to make everyone a victim or to act surprised over the Hollywood casting couch is all a bit strange. People have known about the casting couch for years and it happens to men as well as women. I can’t help think that these instances of ‘oh his hand brushed against my arse 30 years ago and this now must be sexual assault’ is a dangerous road to go down.

Some were quite happy to take the fame and the riches and become celebrities and all that came with it, so the teary eyed sob stories are a little hard to swallow in some (not all) circumstances.

Postby Holly » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

Well said Holls. No one is excusing rape or real sexual assault but this rush to make everyone a victim or to act surprised over the Hollywood casting couch is all a bit strange. People have known about the casting couch for years and it happens to men as well as women. I can’t help think that these instances of ‘oh his hand brushed against my arse 30 years ago and this now must be sexual assault’ is a dangerous road to go down.

Some were quite happy to take the fame and the riches and become celebrities and all that came with it, so the teary eyed sob stories are a little hard to swallow in some (not all) circumstances.

Yes, you said it..it's just getting beyond ridiculous...suddenly 80% of Hollywood has been victimised :roll: I agree, if there was real rape going on and there's proof, there should be an investigation and perhaps prosecution... it's just weird that it took 30 odd years for most of the so called victims to come out ..but just out of curiosity, isn't there a statute of limitations? I mean 30 years ago seems an awfully long time ago to accuse someone of a crime.
Holly
Site Admin

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms