Inaya Ahmed Murder Trial.

Inaya Ahmed Murder Trial.

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:36 am

The trial of Sadia Ahmed has heard her brother-in-law was awakened by loud screaming the night Ahmed is alleged to have seriously injured her eighteen month old baby daughter, who died three days later.

Prosecutors allege Sadia Ahmed murdered her daughter by placing a cushion over her face and shaking her.

Wacas Ahmed originally told the police, Inaya had chocked on a piece of bread after being put under pressure by his family.

It's also alleged Sadia Ahmed held the baby's mouth open and forced bottles of milk down her throat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41581338
Vicky

Re: Inaya Ahmed Murder Trial.

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:39 am

Something i've noticed about recent child murders in Scotland, is they've all been carried out by non-Scots.

I can think of a few other high profile cases and two of the mothers were foreign and the other two were English.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:50 am

she was a beautiful baby, rest in peace little one.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:58 am

Vicky wrote:Something i've noticed about recent child murders in Scotland, is they've all been carried out by non-Scots.

I can think of a few other high profile cases and two of the mothers were foreign and the other two were English.

Nice to see we English are not regarded as foreigners, at least.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Vicky wrote:Something i've noticed about recent child murders in Scotland, is they've all been carried out by non-Scots.

Nice to see we English are not regarded as foreigners, at least.

That's because your not, we all live on the same island.
Vicky

Postby Holly » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:10 pm

It is also alleged Ms Ahmed seized hold of the toddler's tongue and force fed her bottles and syringes of milk.

She is accused of striking the toddler on the head and body, shouting at her, and throwing her into a cot.

It's just too horrific trying to imagine what that poor baby girl had to suffer ...18 month old FFS...why is there so much evil among us????? Most animals don't even do this to their offspring, so how come so called intelligent humans do this? There are so many people out there who would love to take care of unwanted children...and then you have those arseholes....it's just very sad, she looks so lovely and innocent.

I hope the Mother gets life...she murdered her child, no ifs and buts! Fokn idiotic, degenerated bitch!
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Holly wrote:
It is also alleged Ms Ahmed seized hold of the toddler's tongue and force fed her bottles and syringes of milk.

She is accused of striking the toddler on the head and body, shouting at her, and throwing her into a cot.

It's just too horrific trying to imagine what that poor baby girl had to suffer ...18 month old FFS...why is there so much evil among us????? Most animals don't even do this to their offspring, so how come so called intelligent humans do this? There are so many people out there who would love to take care of unwanted children...and then you have those arseholes....it's just very sad, she looks so lovely and innocent.

I hope the Mother gets life...she murdered her child, no ifs and buts! Fokn idiotic, degenerated bitch!

Look at that case a couple of days ago when a mother ran miles to save her daughter from a gang rape and compare it to this evil bitch.

If convicted, she'll get it in prison.

An American woman who stabbed her three children to death was moved from prison here to England for her own safety, after she kept getting beaten up.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:24 pm

That's her there.

Killed the three of them, so her husband couldn't get custody of them.
Vicky

Postby Holly » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:06 pm

Vicky wrote:Image

That's her there.

Oh wow, words fail me tbh...We all trust out Mothers, they are supposed to protect us no matter what...I just don't know what to say, she must be the devil!!
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Holly wrote:
Vicky wrote:Image

That's her there.

Oh wow, words fail me tbh...We all trust out Mothers, they are supposed to protect us no matter what...I just don't know what to say, she must be the devil!!

She played some weird music as she murdered them, she was found dead in her cell a few years ago.

The authorities have never been forthcoming about how she died.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:45 pm

The court heard that when the Police searched the family home after the wee girl died, they found £34,000 in the loft.

The family claimed it was for a pilgrimage.

There's something a bit dodgy about that if you ask me.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:22 pm

The jury in the Inaya Ahmed murder trial have returned a Not Proven verdict.

The Bastard Verdict as it's called here, is one most Scots would like to see the back of.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:24 pm

That was first used in 1728.
Vicky

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs