Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Re: Scotsman Jailed For "Indecency" In Dubai.

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:14 am

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Why would who someone else is be relevant to your false claims one way or the other?

Your ranting, and your reputation make me more inclined to believe 'guest' than you

WTF Pretending to be some one else now are you. Your f...cking weird. Give up your Avatar we would like to know who you were on SOL. Stop being a f...cking Coward...... I know you cannot help being one, it.s what you are. Give up your sol name. Give up your sol name. You will not deflect this by pretending to be some one else you weirdo.
Rocthedog

Postby Mark » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:58 am

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Why would who someone else is be relevant to your false claims one way or the other?

Your ranting, and your reputation make me more inclined to believe 'guest' than you

WTF Pretending to be some one else now are you. Your f...cking weird. Give up your Avatar we would like to know who you were on SOL. Stop being a f...cking Coward...... I know you cannot help being one, it.s what you are. Give up your sol name. Give up your sol name. You will not deflect this by pretending to be some one else you weirdo.

let me go first :more beer:
I was markmix or markmix65 on SOL

I bet that shocked you all.......................... :Hiya:

how many ex SOLdiers still post here btw?
Mark

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Mark wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Yeo and I was Rocthedog on Sol and rocthedog on here and an ex SOLdier on here. Wasn't that an I opener. Being the same person on sol and on here. And not pretending to be some one else and hiding in a bag.
Rocthedog

Postby Text » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:00 pm

OP,
The weirdthing is that many of these ME regions were quite tolerant in past decades and some were impressively secular. They have become more strict with the passage of time ... when the west is getting more progressive and tolerant.

Here is another ME tale of intorlrance >>
An Egyptian female tv presenter has been thrown in jail for 3 years, within days of giving tips on how to have a baby ''outside wedlock''. WTF? :scratch:

Immoral, yes,  ... but how OTT ! :roll: Poor lass!

Text

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:11 pm

Syria had just about all religions going and is led by a husband and wife team she a shia he whatever the other one is.
Very tolerant open and prosperous place.
Iraq had the oldest Jewish community in the world outside of Palestine till the shock and awe destroyed it all.
Jews from around the world returned home to Iran when they heard Iraq had invaded under Saddam Hussein so they could fight for their homeland .... Iran.
Libya under Gaddafi had one of the wealthiest populations on earth under a system closest to real democracy too.
No Christians though as they appeared to the colonel as a way back in for the west to destroy his revolution.
No extreme Islamics either ... that could result in some very painful jail time or a bullet.
But don't listen to the BBC or the Guardian ......
How about that evil backward beirut?
Beirut nightlife>>>>>>>> https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1 ... qx9JGs5Zuo
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

More ranting Rocsforbrains, just admit you lied and move on

Postby Rocthedog » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:25 am

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

The only liar here is you, Being slippery as a snake trying to slip out from under because your scared to give up the avatar you used on SOL. You have not got the balls have you. Stop being a coward and fess up.

I WILL REPEAT FOR AN RSOLE LIKE YOU; "I NEVER LIVED IN SPAIN OR SAID I DID" So stop lying with your trolling saying I did. It looks to me like your just an old degenerate that does not like being put right when you are challenged about an incorrect statement. We all know on here that your a coward. Hiding your head in bag "Jeeze" what a wanker.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:17 pm

Mark wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Same avatar too, eh Mark ?

Me too - same username, same avatar on SOL.

Still nothing to hide, still completely unbothered by keyboard warriors.

(still hate dirty Leeds lol)
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:36 am

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

The only liar here is you, Being slippery as a snake trying to slip out from under because your scared to give up the avatar you used on SOL. You have not got the balls have you. Stop being a coward and fess up.

I WILL REPEAT FOR AN RSOLE LIKE YOU; "I NEVER LIVED IN SPAIN OR SAID I DID" So stop lying with your trolling saying I did. It looks to me like your just an old degenerate that does not like being put right when you are challenged about an incorrect statement. We all know on here that your a coward. Hiding your head in bag "Jeeze" what a wanker.

Of course you're lying and of course you'll repeat the lie again and again because you're Rocthefantasist.

Now tell us about your time in Africa, them about the time you were an astronaut, and the time you lived on Mars :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:46 pm

What a weasel you are, the Rsole Guest with his head in a bag. Give up your SOL avatar. Trying to weasel out of it will not help you. Maybe your Avatar was LYING WEASEL.. Ye that must be something like it. Trying to duck out of giving up your SOL avatar.By putting in written bullshit which you know are Just plain lies. Shows your a "LYING WEASEL COWARD". I can see you now sitting in your little bedsit spitting out lies and bullshit because that's what you do. A sad old degenerate with bullshit for brains. I think the forum should feel sorry for you being the sad sack you are. Don't forget to take your meds.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:14 am

Rocthedog wrote:What a weasel you are, the Rsole Guest with his head in a bag. Give up your SOL avatar. Trying to weasel out of it will not help you. Maybe your Avatar was LYING WEASEL.. Ye that must be something like it. Trying to duck out of giving up your SOL avatar.By putting in written bullshit which you know are Just plain lies. Shows your a "LYING WEASEL COWARD". I can see you now sitting in your little bedsit spitting out lies and bullshit because that's what you do. A sad old degenerate with bullshit for brains. I think the forum should feel sorry for you being the sad sack you are. Don't forget to take your meds.

Just admit ..... you lied roc..... it wont be .... the first time...............and it certainly wont be the ........... last

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:What a weasel you are, the Rsole Guest with his head in a bag. Give up your SOL avatar. Trying to weasel out of it will not help you. Maybe your Avatar was LYING WEASEL.. Ye that must be something like it. Trying to duck out of giving up your SOL avatar.By putting in written bullshit which you know are Just plain lies. Shows your a "LYING WEASEL COWARD". I can see you now sitting in your little bedsit spitting out lies and bullshit because that's what you do. A sad old degenerate with bullshit for brains. I think the forum should feel sorry for you being the sad sack you are. Don't forget to take your meds.

Just admit ..... you lied roc..... it wont be .... the first time...............and it certainly wont be the ........... last

For the WEASEL WITH HIS HEAD IN A BAG, I did not lie, I did not Lie, I did not lie. I have never lived in Spain. I have never lived in Spain. The bullshit your spouting from your one room bedsit, is shameful. Are you missing your meds you insignificant prick. ...................................................................
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:18 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

For the WEASEL WITH HIS HEAD IN A BAG, I did not lie, I did not Lie, I did not lie. I have never lived in Spain. I have never lived in Spain. The bullshit your spouting from your one room bedsit, is shameful. Are you missing your meds you insignificant prick. ...................................................................

I remember .....the one room bedsit line....very well ..... it's the one that was always followed ... by the line about ..... your swimming pool in your vila ..... IN SPAIN.

Postby Rocthedog » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

I remember .....the one room bedsit line....very well ..... it's the one that was always followed ... by the line about ..... your swimming pool in your vila ..... IN SPAIN.

I see the bullshit poster is still banging a drumfrom his bedsit about a fantasy he has. You know what is strange, there are other ex members of SOL on this site and they don't support the fantasy about my non existent villa in Spain. Please take your Meds you halfwit hiding with your a head a bag. Still waiting for your SOL Avatar to be revealed what was it you scumbag.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Didn't you use the name Roc ape something, You were an ex squaddie with a foreign wife, (Thai maybe) and you had a building company In Spain?
It does seem that a few posters remember you as that person. Me being one of them

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs