Sexual allegations...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Sexual allegations...

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:31 pm

ChivasR wrote:Anyways

We won't be distracted.
Anyone know of or it is a workshy, parasitic crentin as described in our earlier osts!!

We must dash as oursuper sized bed with a state of the art mattress is calling us.

We have to go for a metting tomorrow and should be back by 11-30 and then out again until about 16/17-oohrs, no sure, ok ok!

Sweetdreams
:smilin: :smilin:

Sweet dreams Lucy :wubwub:
Dean

Postby ChivasR » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Hi chump

Hate to break your broken heart that is stuck in your bottom, but I'm not your lover, "lucy," fact!!!!!

Anyways, tis possible you can help as the caps fit you - you know of anyone else that is workshy, lives off the taxpayers back, ie me, and lives in a tower block like yours that is in a shit area and belongs to the taxpayers and spend your time in bed watching tv, playing with yourself as you have no friends and trolling the net.

FYI: We are respected postes on DM,DS, as were respected posters here under a few names. However, we are not publicity seeking bloggers as we is already very famous and therefore not disclise our much respted and indeed humber user names, fact

Now please GAFY you FT loser

:more beer: :more beer: :more beer: :hand: :hand: :slap: :slap: :slap:
just jesting chump

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ChivasR

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:22 pm

ChivasR wrote:Hi chump

Hate to break your broken heart that is stuck in your bottom, but I'm not your lover, "lucy," fact!!!!!

Anyways, tis possible you can help as the caps fit you - you know of anyone else that is workshy, lives off the taxpayers back, ie me, and lives in a tower block like yours that is in a shit area and belongs to the taxpayers and spend your time in bed watching tv, playing with yourself as you have no friends and trolling the net.

FYI: We are respected postes on DM,DS, as were respected posters here under a few names. However, we are not publicity seeking bloggers as we is already very famous and therefore not disclise our much respted and indeed humber user names, fact

just jesting chump

My whole scumbag family are benefit cheats and workshy criminals! Why should we work when stupid cunts like you pay your taxes for us to sponge from? I’m off to watch my Argos 60” Plasma tv and masturbate on my bunk bed!
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:30 pm

just jesting chump

Glad to see you admitting to being a workshy sponger, hun :canny:

Postby ChivasR » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:40 pm

Dean wrote:

just jesting chump

My whole scumbag family are benefit cheats and workshy criminals! Why should we work when stupid cunts like you pay your taxes for us to sponge from? I’m off to watch my Argos 60” Plasma tv and masturbate on my bunk bed!

Hello Dean :smilin: :smilin:

For the offical record, we do not want to discuss your imaginary family, fact!!!!!!!

We apologise for making full contact we that very raw nerve of yours and your brain cell.

Your "60 inch plasma tv," is 1980's technology boyy, pls feel free to wake up and move into the 21st century :pmsl:

So you sleep in a "bunk bed," we are sure its the bottom bed as you are vertically challenged and find it nigh impossible to climb into a standard bed.

Yes, people like us do "pay" for clowns like you and this is why we endeavour to house workshy shits like you in a shit tower block with sky tv, fags and drink in order to keep dog mess like you off the streets, fact.

Love

xxxx :smilin: :smilin:

ps, pls gafy
ChivasR

Postby Major » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Steven Segall now in the frame.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:14 am

On Facebook tonight Milo Yiannopoulos accused George Takei of being a rapist. Weirdly the George Takei fb account just kept posting trivia while chaos occurred on all the threads.

Postby Nucks » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Guest wrote:On Facebook tonight Milo Yiannopoulos accused George Takei of being a rapist. Weirdly the George Takei fb account just kept posting trivia while chaos occurred on all the threads.

Nucks

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:50 pm

Guest wrote:On Facebook tonight Milo Yiannopoulos accused George Takei of being a rapist. Weirdly the George Takei fb account just kept posting trivia while chaos occurred on all the threads.

The same Milo who promotes sex between kids and adults?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Canucklehead wrote:

I heard a rumour that he was gay - I don't believe it for a second.
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:12 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:

I heard a rumour that he was gay - I don't believe it for a second.

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Stooo wrote:

Yes, the very one. He's a Trump/Breitbart supporter; I wonder if he'll be supporting the ultra-fundamentalist Ray Moore in Alabama, he's been accused of inappropriate behaviour to a 14-year old girl when he was in his 30s. Some of the excuses his fellow Republicans are coming out with are incredible; it's ok because he loved her, or it was ok for Joseph and Mary so why not for him :pukeup: or an absolute humdinger from his brother - "Ray's being persecuted, just like Jesus was" :pukeup: :pukeup: . Sick cunts the lot of them. Alabama has long had a reputation for backwardness - with attitudes like that it's hardly surprising.

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Yes, the very one. He's a Trump/Breitbart supporter; I wonder if he'll be supporting the ultra-fundamentalist Ray Moore in Alabama, he's been accused of inappropriate behaviour to a 14-year old girl when he was in his 30s. Some of the excuses his fellow Republicans are coming out with are incredible; it's ok because he loved her, or it was ok for Joseph and Mary so why not for him :pukeup: or an absolute humdinger from his brother - "Ray's being persecuted, just like Jesus was" :pukeup: :pukeup: . Sick cunts the lot of them. Alabama has long had a reputation for backwardness - with attitudes like that it's hardly surprising.

Moore likes raping girls, Milo liked being raped as a kid.

There's enough material there for an entire conference.

Fawlty Towers, Series 2
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Moore likes raping girls, Milo liked being raped as a kid.

There's enough material there for an entire conference.

Fawlty Towers, Series 2

I think this sentence by Kevin Williamson in National Review is rather fitting;
"Milo...has done more to put homosexual camp in the service of right-wing authoritarianism than any man has since the fellows at Hugo Boss sewed all those nifty SS uniforms."

I don't know how much of what he says is what he actually believes and how much is to annoy folk, but he is one seriously fucked-up individual whatever way.

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:A fake character that was funny for 5 minutes 10 years ago. Sounds about right...

It makes you yearn for Micky just a tiny bit.

Only a tiny bit Stooo.......lol :gigglesnshit:
Mickyboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms