Soulmates!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Soulmates!

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Poca wrote:Stooo, in reply to your last post..... some people in their 50s/60s can be happier in a relationship than they were in their 20s/30s!

I'd rather Jack.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:Stooo, in reply to your last post..... some people in their 50s/60s can be happier in a relationship than they were in their 20s/30s!

I'd rather Jack.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:05 pm

Guest wrote:

:laughing: ..... I just wasted a gobfull of wine over my screen :pmsl: :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:04 pm

No such thing.
You meet someone you love them need them want them.
You want to take care of them look after them protect them.
Not all these things at once but without those longings you aint with the right person.
My wife comes before me and my wants and needs and it's the same the other way around.
We're also the very bestest of friends which means all the other stuff goes out the window really as we live and laugh and love together .... no matter what age.
A solid relationship is awash with fun laughter fear worry heartache wonder risk commitment and at this point I stop being a marriage advisor and say if you have to ask then you're not there.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:No such thing.
You meet someone you love them need them want them.
You want to take care of them look after them protect them.
Not all these things at once but without those longings you aint with the right person.
My wife comes before me and my wants and needs and it's the same the other way around.
We're also the very bestest of friends which means all the other stuff goes out the window really as we live and laugh and love together .... no matter what age.
A solid relationship is awash with fun laughter fear worry heartache wonder risk commitment and at this point I stop being a marriage advisor and say if you have to ask then you're not there.

That's a thought provoking post Jack :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:32 pm

Dolly just thinks I am a baaastard, pulling the wool over her eyes - but I always put herbivore anyone else.

I am sure she is just going to hoof it one day and fleece me for everything I have got.

She is going to herd me - I don't mean to ram this point home however - sorry folks I but am feeling a bit sheepish. :bawlin:
Last edited by Keyser on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keyser

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:34 pm

Cenobite wrote:Dolly just thinks I am a baaastard, pulling the wool over her eyes - but I always put herbivore anyone else.

I am sure she is just going to hoof it one day and fleece me for everything I have got.

She is going to herd me - I don't mean to ram this point home however -sorry folks I but am feeling a bit sheepish. :bawlin:

:laughing: .... nice one :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Poca wrote:
Cenobite wrote:Dolly just thinks I am a baaastard, pulling the wool over her eyes - but I always put herbivore anyone else.

She is going to herd me - I don't mean to ram this point home however -sorry folks I but am feeling a bit sheepish. :bawlin:

I feel like a grass though Poca! :shame:
Keyser

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:42 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Poca wrote:

:mrgreen: ..... did you watch Bears Mission with Rob Brydon the other night?.... they rescued a sheep from a large sinkhole in Snowdonia... had it airlifted out :wubbers: ....... then later they roasted a sheeps skull for dinner :laughing: ..... not the same one mind! :gigglesnshit: ...... bit of useless info, but reminded me of your 'dolly'! :razz:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Poca wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Poca wrote:

:mrgreen: ..... did you watch Bears Mission with Rob Brydon the other night?.... they rescued a sheep from a large sinkhole in Snowdonia... had it airlifted out :wubbers: ....... then later they roasted a sheeps skull for dinner :laughing: ..... not the same one mind! :gigglesnshit: ...... bit of useless info, but reminded me of your 'dolly'! :razz:

No - but Dolly would not let me watch other sheep anyway! :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:51 pm

She is going to herd me - I don't mean to ram this point home however - sorry folks I but am feeling a bit sheepish. :bawlin:

You have Welsh blood.
In you not just on you.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Cenobite wrote:
Poca wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Poca wrote:

No - but Dolly would not let me watch other sheep anyway! :laughing:

:pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

You have Welsh blood.
In you not just on you.

:laughing:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:01 pm

See you later folks - it's been a laugh tonight! :Hiya:
Last edited by Keyser on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keyser

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:03 pm

Cenobite wrote:See you later folks it's been a laugh tonight! :Hiya:

Yeah :mrgreen: .... much needed after the shit day I've had :thumbsup: .... nitey nite :Hiya:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms