Soulmates!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Soulmates!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Cenobite wrote:See you later folks - it's been a laugh tonight! :Hiya:

Tara mate.
I know you're sleeping with that other guy that used to post here ... piano keys or summat.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:08 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Tara mate.
I know you're sleeping with that other guy that used to post here ... piano keys or summat.

:laughing: .... I'm off too..... some X Factor to catch up with :leer: .... :Hiya:
Gabby

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:11 pm

Poca wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Tara mate.

:laughing: .... I'm off too..... some X Factor to catch up with :leer: .... :Hiya:

x.......
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:28 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:No such thing.
You meet someone you love them need them want them.
You want to take care of them look after them protect them.
Not all these things at once but without those longings you aint with the right person.
My wife comes before me and my wants and needs and it's the same the other way around.
We're also the very bestest of friends which means all the other stuff goes out the window really as we live and laugh and love together .... no matter what age.
A solid relationship is awash with fun laughter fear worry heartache wonder risk commitment and at this point I stop being a marriage advisor and say if you have to ask then you're not there.

And how many evenings/ nights have you spent glued to forums over the years then?
I'm sure you will claim your wife was sat in the same room as you. But that's hardly the same as being in the same room together is it.
You're not spending time with her. You were wrapped up in this shit.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:41 am

Guest wrote:
Not all these things at once but without those longings you aint with the right person.
My wife comes before me and my wants and needs and it's the same the other way around.
We're also the very bestest of friends which means all the other stuff goes out the window really as we live and laugh and love together .... no matter what age.
A solid relationship is awash with fun laughter fear worry heartache wonder risk commitment and at this point I stop being a marriage advisor and say if you have to ask then you're not there.

And how many evenings/ nights have you spent glued to forums over the years then?
I'm sure you will claim your wife was sat in the same room as you. But that's hardly the same as being in the same room together is it.

You think we should have been on the couch watching soaps together?
Admit it that's what you're saying.
A generation of people did just that before mine and many still do.
You sound really really needy if you're in a relationship where you both have to be doing the same thing together 24hrs a day.
Very very needy.
I'm guessing you're not in a relationship.
How do I find time for my music hobby?
How did I find time to work to deal with the kids now the grandkids.
My chickens my market stalls my small holding?
Chucking a new engine in a van buying a tractor selling bog rolls?
How on earth does she fill her many artistic ideas without me breathing down her neck I wonder.
You're a looser.
You'd smother a partner with your neediness.
Probably have done before now.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:55 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

You think we should have been on the couch watching soaps together?
Admit it that's what you're saying.
A generation of people did just that before mine and many still do.
You sound really really needy if you're in a relationship where you both have to be doing the same thing together 24hrs a day.
Very very needy.
I'm guessing you're not in a relationship.
How do I find time for my music hobby?
How did I find time to work to deal with the kids now the grandkids.
My chickens my market stalls my small holding?
Chucking a new engine in a van buying a tractor selling bog rolls?
How on earth does she fill her many artistic ideas without me breathing down her neck I wonder.
You're a looser.
You'd smother a partner with your neediness.
Probably have done before now.

Your total lack of understanding what a relationship is about suggests you're not in one.
You blew it.
You're a control freak.
You're the jealous possessive kind.
You think you should be included in everything your partner does.
You need to know where she's been where she's going who they saw.

If you really love me you won't have any hobbies that don't include me.
Please don't go .... please don't go .... PLEASSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
I know I know it was painful.
Well I hope I've helped you to see what a prize jealous possessive mean spirited selfish prick you've been and maybe you can change your ways.
Probably not though.

People like you imagine that people like me who love taking part in this place spend our entire lives on here.
I managed 24 posts a day in the past I'm managing ..... wow 10 posts a day now!
Must see if I can find my wife she must be feeling so neglected ...... just found her she's sewing with one of my daughters for a charity.
Again!
Yes this time of the morning.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Vicky » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:11 am

Guest wrote:

You'd find fault with anything Jack says.

My Parents have been together 57 years and they spend their evenings watching the television in separate rooms.

It would be suffocating spending every minute glued to each others side.
Vicky

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:29 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:

My Parents have been together 57 years and they spend their evenings watching the television in separate rooms.

That's very true Vicky.
Glued to each others sides kills the laughter the spontaneity the fun.
It smothers the whole thing and more often than not suffocates the whole affair to a painful death.
Me and my other half are getting old and experiencing deteriorating health.
We just finished a fairly major work project on our house.
There's a fifteen foot polytunnel in the back that she put up two years ago.
There's still tomatoes coming out of it at this time of year!
Our garden produces eggs.
Flowers veg etc.
This twat thinks there's no time for all this stuff.
I've just written a song for someone.
Might never hear much of it but if it gets completed by the band that asked me to do it I'll be sure to let you all hear it.
I'm broke I'm old I'm not very well but happy as a pig in shit thank you.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:49 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's very true Vicky.
It smothers the whole thing and more often than not suffocates the whole affair to a painful death.
Flowers veg etc.
Might never hear much of it but if it gets completed by the band that asked me to do it I'll be sure to let you all hear it.

Well said Jack...some random cyber space stranger seems to think they knows everything about your life :roll:

...even though your body might not be what it once used to be ( body breaking down and giving us shit is part of life, none of us can escape it, we are all going there eventually ) BUT!!!... your mind is working, your spirit is working, you make great music, I listened to it quite a few times, it's really great!... you have a loving family and a purpose in life...and you obviously must be doing something right in your relationship, cos your wife is still with you after all those years, and you also come across as a likeable, down to earth normal bloke...so there :cuppaT:

Oh and no way could I heck spending 24/7 with my OH :paranoid: We both need space and do our own things, it makes spending time together much more interesting and exciting....it works for us! What would you be talking about when together 24/7???
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:53 am

Poca wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Tara mate.

That eye make up in your avie looks fantastic, just perfect :Wiiiine!:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Holly wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's very true Vicky.
Flowers veg etc.

Well said Jack...some random cyber space stranger seems to think they knows everything about your life :roll:

...even though your body might not be what it once used to be ( body breaking down and giving us shit is part of life, none of us can escape it, we are all going there eventually ) BUT!!!... your mind is working, your spirit is working, you make great music, I listened to it quite a few times, it's really great!... you have a loving family and a purpose in life...and you obviously must be doing something right in your relationship, cos your wife is still with you after all those years, and you also come across as a likeable, down to earth normal bloke...so there :cuppaT:

Oh and no way could I heck spending 24/7 with my OH :paranoid: We both need space and do our own things, it makes spending time together much more interesting and exciting....it works for us! What would you be talking about when together 24/7???

That's what gets me with people on FB and texting everything they do.
When they finally meet up there's nowt to talk about so they say hi and then start texting other people.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Keyser » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:57 pm

I don't want to bring this thread down but Dolly has just left me for Sean the Sheep - according to her she just adores his shows and always wanted to 'be with a celebrity'- the little woolly bastard.

Still fuck her - she was always mutton dressed as lamb anyway. :bawlin:
Keyser

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:30 am

Poca wrote:Have you met yours?.... do we eventually all meet our soulmate?..... or do some just never find that one person that ticks every box?...... do we expect too much from a partner?..... do opposites attract?..... what even is a soulmate? :dunno:

Your soul doesn't need a mate. Your body and mind might but your soul just needs you to look after yourself so it can thrive.
Your soul is your essence, nobody can diminish it or make it soar, only you can.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:45 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Poca wrote:Have you met yours?.... do we eventually all meet our soulmate?..... or do some just never find that one person that ticks every box?...... do we expect too much from a partner?..... do opposites attract?..... what even is a soulmate? :dunno:

Your soul doesn't need a mate. Your body and mind might but your soul just needs you to look after yourself so it can thrive.
Your soul is your essence, nobody can diminish it or make it soar, only you can.

I feel buying things because kids want them degrade my will, and that dosn't include mine own corruption.

:Hiya: everyone. Missed you all! Be well :brickwall: :shame: :thud:
art0hur0moh

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Deep! :ooer:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms