A FARTING MONSTER

Re: A FARTING MONSTER

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Dean wrote:Of course there’s a racial element to it, yes. As for the ads, I haven’t seen them but if I had, I would not let it bother me as much as it obviously does you.

Dean, I'm not 'bothered' by the ads as such, just commenting on them in a thread about them.

Perhaps it would be a good idea if you took a look at them before suggesting people are 'racist twats' for pointing out how unrealistic they are.

It’s an advert, not a real life documentary. Chill out dude...
Dean

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Who cares really?
Maybe you're watching to much of this crap. Sounds like it.

Rollup, it's a discussion specifically about the adverts.

Either discuss them or don't.

I've never seen the ads before this thread.

What's your opinion on them? They're shit aren't they?
Red Okktober

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:03 pm

Dean wrote:It’s an advert, not a real life documentary. Chill out dude...

In which case, seeing as you're the one suggesting people are being racists twats over an advert, it should be you who's doing the chilling out.

I was already chilled to start with :thumbsup:
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:02 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Who cares really?
Maybe you're watching to much of this crap. Sounds like it.

Rollup, it's a discussion specifically about the adverts.

Either discuss them or don't.

I've never seen the ads before this thread.

What's your opinion on them? They're shit aren't they?

The shops want to sell stuff to everyone This is how they do that,
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:19 am

Cannydc wrote:
Stooo wrote:Ads are made to sell stuff, outrage sells newspapers.

Happy Winterval :trollface:

Have you heard the M+S one, Stooo ?

I would swear he says 'fuck you', the other half says it's thank you....

Happy holidays to you :wurms: :doomed:

That's very American saying Happy Holidays. See you are brainwashed.

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:40 am

Red Okktober wrote:What a load of politically correct old wank.

Both the M&S and John Lewis ads feature mixed race couples, despite mixed race couples only making up less than 10% of UK marriages. The combined odds of that happening statistically in both Xmas ads for 2 of our biggest retailers is over 100/1. It's simply not realistic.

And the Tesco Xmas one featuring muslims is bizarre. There's probably a fatwa out on those actors already.

You seem to have missed the Tesco Advert is also promoting Gay Adoption !

Postby Cannydc » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:41 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Stooo wrote:Ads are made to sell stuff, outrage sells newspapers.

Happy Winterval :trollface:

Have you heard the M+S one, Stooo ?

I would swear he says 'fuck you', the other half says it's thank you....

Happy holidays to you :wurms: :doomed:

That's very American saying Happy Holidays. See you are brainwashed.

Fast ball is in there for a strike !!

You obviously didn't get the joke between Stooo and I, deliberately avoiding the C word to be deliberately PC, and seeing who bit....

Just you, then lol.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:46 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:I haven't got a TV, I'm happy to pay for radio and online access to the BBC because I know that the money gets ring fenced rather than bunged into the pool of general taxation.

Some UK households are mixed race, they are customers, adverts are aimed at potential customers.

Adverts are there to sell things.

Of course there are many mixed race couples in the UK, around 10%. I can understand to a degree why advertisers might exaggerate that a little. But it's overkill now, and mixed race couples, ethnic and religious minorities are being overused to sell things.

Don't you see it?

One of, if not the fastest growing demographic in the UK.

As I have always forecast, and much to the chagrin of the far-right 'racial purist' white supremacists.

Loving it. The best way to racial harmony is the destruction of the concept of races.
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:28 pm

Cannydc wrote:One of, if not the fastest growing demographic in the UK.

As I have always forecast, and much to the chagrin of the far-right 'racial purist' white supremacists.

Loving it. The best way to racial harmony is the destruction of the concept of races.

You don't half come out with some shit canny. Why on earth would anyone want the 'destruction of the concept of races'? What the fuck are you on?

It doesn't matter what race people are, if they fall in love and get married. Most tend to marry within their own race though, which is why the ads are unrealistic pc bollocks.

Why are mixed race marriages so good, and same race marriages bad? I would suggest it's racist of you to favour one over the other.
Red Okktober

Postby Cannydc » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:One of, if not the fastest growing demographic in the UK.

You don't half come out with some shit canny. Why on earth would anyone want the 'destruction of the concept of races'? What the fuck are you on?

It doesn't matter what race people are, if they fall in love and get married. Most tend to marry within their own race though, which is why the ads are unrealistic pc bollocks.

Why are mixed race marriages so good, and same race marriages bad? I would suggest it's racist of you to favour one over the other.

It will mean the end - forever - of racism, discrimination and disharmony between racial groups.

No - I certainly don't favour any race over another - I want to see them ALL melt away. It's the way forward for mankind.

And finally, thanks for proving my point ( much to the chagrin of the far-right 'racial purist' white supremacists )
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Cannydc wrote:It will mean the end - forever - of racism, discrimination and disharmony between racial groups.

No - I certainly don't favour any race over another - I want to see them ALL melt away. It's the way forward for mankind.

And finally, thanks for proving my point ( much to the chagrin of the far-right 'racial purist' white supremacists )

LMAO - you're discriminating against same race marriages you fool. Rather let people be and marry who they want, you're advocating people marry someone from a different race.

I haven't mentioned white people at all, but 'same race' throughout (you know, the opposite of 'mixed race', which would include black and oriental couples amongst others), so I've no idea what this 'white supremacist' stuff has to do with the discussion. If anything, it alludes to yet more racism on your part.

Racist canny with the black and white hands. :pmsl:
Red Okktober

Postby Cannydc » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:36 pm

Oh dear - the racist hornet's nest has stirred....

There is no discrimination against same-race marriages, they will simply wither and die on the vine as we see more and more children from mixed race partnerships and less and less 'pure race' children to form future partnerships. I give it perhaps 10 - 20 generations at most.

The natural outcome couldn't be simpler - eventually even those claiming 'racial purity' will contain plenty of mixed race genes.

It's not an argument you can win - it is happening in front of your eyes. Any fool can see - that's why white supremacists are so wound up by it. How can someone with complete apathy to race separation be racist ?
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:10 pm

Cannydc wrote:Oh dear - the racist hornet's nest has stirred....

There is no discrimination against same-race marriages, they will simply wither and die on the vine as we see more and more children from mixed race partnerships and less and less 'pure race' children to form future partnerships. I give it perhaps 10 - 20 generations at most.

The natural outcome couldn't be simpler - eventually even those claiming 'racial purity' will contain plenty of mixed race genes.

It's not an argument you can win - it is happening in front of your eyes. Any fool can see - that's why white supremacists are so wound up by it. How can someone with complete apathy to race separation be racist ?

Anyone who says "Loving it. The best way to racial harmony is the destruction of the concept of races." is the ultimate racist, and far worse than these 'white supremacists' you speak of. Don't you think people, of all races, should maintain their identities? What a sad world it would be if everyone was the same race.

LoL How can you have 'racial harmony' if everyone's the same race? You do realise 'racial harmony' is another way of say 'harmony among the races' don't you? You need to give this one some more thought.
Red Okktober

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Oh dear - the racist hornet's nest has stirred....

Anyone who says "Loving it. The best way to racial harmony is the destruction of the concept of races." is the ultimate racist, and far worse than these 'white supremacists' you speak of. Don't you think people, of all races, should maintain their identities? What a sad world it would be if everyone was the same race.

LoL How can you have 'racial harmony' if everyone's the same race? You do realise 'racial harmony' is another way of say 'harmony among the races' don't you? You need to give this one some more thought.

If everyone was the same race, who would be next on your list to hate?
Dean

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Dean wrote:If everyone was the same race, who would be next on your list to hate?

You're mistaken Dean, I don't hate people from other races. I embrace racial diversity.

It's canny who hates the different races so much, he wants them to become extinct. I want to keep them.

The world needs a variety of races, don't you agree? Or do you agree with canny, and that we should all become one race?
Red Okktober

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs