DS and DTV Part 69

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:12 pm

I'm sure BanglaTwat & co. will be rushing in to call out this racist cunt:
Not scandalised at all.
Unwise to have said it I suppose, but she's probably right. All the Tory's token black candidates/MPs are just awful. Once upon a time, it was always the working class Tories who were the most rightwing. Now it seems true of the ethnic minority ones.
Cleverly. Patel. Kwarteng. Zahawi.
Dreadful.

Oh wait, it's trevgo. Move along everyone, nothing to see here.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Guest wrote:I'm sure BanglaTwat & co. will be rushing in to call out this racist cunt:
Not scandalised at all.
Unwise to have said it I suppose, but she's probably right. All the Tory's token black candidates/MPs are just awful. Once upon a time, it was always the working class Tories who were the most rightwing. Now it seems true of the ethnic minority ones.
Dreadful.

Well trev, they're Tories, innit, what do you expect?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:03 pm

The more certain posters whine about guests, the less likely guests are ever going to register.

Postby Vicky » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:08 pm

Guest wrote:The more certain posters whine about guests, the less likely guests are ever going to register.

As i've said this countless times..

Guests are been here since the forum started and if members didn't like the idea of guest posting, they shouldn't have joined.

Maybe instead of moaning at guests in this thread, they could have a word with Stooo about it.

Somehow, i don't see that happening though.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Guest wrote:I'm sure BanglaTwat & co. will be rushing in to call out this racist cunt:
Not scandalised at all.
Dreadful.

This is Trevgo - the guy who voted UKIP because he wanted an end to immigration.

This post is more in line with his previous views and not the faux outrage over Brexit which spends all day whining about.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:13 pm

I love the threads like this where you get the Tory nutters trying their best to whip up some outrage but it never goes any further than their own little clique. :pmsl:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... bag#latest

Postby jp761 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:The more certain posters whine about guests, the less likely guests are ever going to register.

As i've said this countless times..

Guests are been here since the forum started and if members didn't like the idea of guest posting, they shouldn't have joined.

Maybe instead of moaning at guests in this thread, they could have a word with Stooo about it.

Somehow, i don't see that happening though.
Hi Vicky.. to be fair you have moaned and complained about 'some' guests yourself. But members obviously don't know who the 'some' guests are, and we obviously can't stop them posting like you(admin) could. But you are right, members could talk to Stooo or just report posts they may not like.
jp761

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:14 pm

It's a circular argument isn't it, guests moan about members, so members moan about guests.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

It's a circular argument isn't it, guests moan about members, so members moan about guests.

Guests don't moan about members status though, member moaning about guests as though they've no right to be here need to get over it. Appreciate the quality guest input and ignore the obvious baiting instead of repetitive f off baghead posts :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Guests don't moan about members status though, member moaning about guests as though they've no right to be here need to get over it. Appreciate the quality guest input and ignore the obvious baiting instead of repetitive f off baghead posts :dunno:

There has to be some perks to being a member hasn't there? I do agree though, some guest posts are good quality and ignoring the baiting isn't difficult.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hilda won't be getting an apology from me. One thing is apparent in all this. He, Sorcha, Soap-Lea and Harlowe have been leaving comments on here accusing various members of all sorts because of some odd fixation they have on a user whom from what I can tell was banned 4 years ago. I did think it was weird how the soap forums kings and queens suddenly kept being mentioned a few weeks back, now we know why. It was Hilda trying to bait this 'Peach' person into responding on DS. As for Peach himself, as DS have yet to ban him we can assume he hasn't broken any rules. Time to move on darlings. Get a life and stop stalking all new members with your pathetic and outdated vendettas. Who gives a shit if a PBU is back online? if this is your life you fuckers really need to get off benefits and start living a life. Being obsessed is not a good look.

P.s my advice to Peach, don't take the bait.

It does come across as bullying when you put it like this. I can't see what Peach has done wrong. His threads are no different to what others start and if he has posted digs about this forum doesn't he have the right to after what Harlowe accused him of? and Hilda is in no position to call out PBU's when he is one himself. :wurms: so if the cap fucking fits..

I'm pleased the mods haven't given them the satisfaction of banning him.

Because of how they have behaved its Peach who is coming across as the victim. Bet that wasn't the intention.

Evidence?
Peach has been baited here and on DS. Seen the comments myself. I have yet to discover a ban offence?
He is owed apoligies but some of you are to pathetic to give it.

Postby Vicky » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Evidence?
Peach has been baited here and on DS. Seen the comments myself. I have yet to discover a ban offence?

Are you Peaches spokesman?

It's a wonder you haven't asked me to ban some of our members.

So he got baited :whogives: it happens a lot.

Get over it.
Vicky

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

There has to be some perks to being a member hasn't there? I do agree though, some guest posts are good quality and ignoring the baiting isn't difficult.

There are perks, we don't have to wait for authorisation :more beer:

I don't really do respect by status........ if I did I'd demand you all be on your knees before me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Junglejayne

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Being able to post instantly without waiting for it to be moderated is a damn good perk! :mrgreen:

I think the guest posting on here is done well. Stooo, Vicky and Holly aren’t biased with what they allow and what they don’t. A good mix of everything gets through. I like guest posting too, the extra anonymity is good. And I still think the obvious baiting is obvious.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hilda won't be getting an apology from me. One thing is apparent in all this. He, Sorcha, Soap-Lea and Harlowe have been leaving comments on here accusing various members of all sorts because of some odd fixation they have on a user whom from what I can tell was banned 4 years ago. I did think it was weird how the soap forums kings and queens suddenly kept being mentioned a few weeks back, now we know why. It was Hilda trying to bait this 'Peach' person into responding on DS. As for Peach himself, as DS have yet to ban him we can assume he hasn't broken any rules. Time to move on darlings. Get a life and stop stalking all new members with your pathetic and outdated vendettas. Who gives a shit if a PBU is back online? if this is your life you fuckers really need to get off benefits and start living a life. Being obsessed is not a good look.

P.s my advice to Peach, don't take the bait.

It does come across as bullying when you put it like this. I can't see what Peach has done wrong. His threads are no different to what others start and if he has posted digs about this forum doesn't he have the right to after what Harlowe accused him of? and Hilda is in no position to call out PBU's when he is one himself. :wurms: so if the cap fucking fits..

I'm pleased the mods haven't given them the satisfaction of banning him.

Because of how they have behaved its Peach who is coming across as the victim. Bet that wasn't the intention.

Evidence?

I've not accused Peach of anything so he doesn't need an apology from me. I really could give 10 shits if he is a PBU.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive