A FARTING MONSTER

Re: A FARTING MONSTER

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Cannydc wrote:This won 'best response to Tesco's advert' for me...

"It honestly baffles me that it's 2017 and idiots are planning to boycott Tesco because they showed a Muslim family on their Christmas advert - 90% of those will be the same ones who shout their mouths of about "if they're in our country, they live by our rules" #cantwin #tesco"

The way I read it is as, Muslims boycotting Tesco as they showed a Muslim family celebrating Christmas

Postby Cannydc » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Guest wrote:

"It honestly baffles me that it's 2017 and idiots are planning to boycott Tesco because they showed a Muslim family on their Christmas advert - 90% of those will be the same ones who shout their mouths of about "if they're in our country, they live by our rules" #cantwin #tesco"

The way I read it is as, Muslims boycotting Tesco as they showed a Muslim family celebrating Christmas

Funny thing about Tesco and Muslims - most, if not all of Tesco's imported meat (esp. from NZ) is Hallal.

However, Tesco refuse to label it as such. I wonder why.....
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:

So that's another six percent of the population that they're targeting, 16% so far. We're climbing towards a fifth of the population that are being advertised to during the busiest period of the retail year. You'd have to be a loony to bypass that size of a potential market or to think that any of this has to do with baby Jesus.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:37 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

Funny thing about Tesco and Muslims - most, if not all of Tesco's imported meat (esp. from NZ) is Hallal.

However, Tesco refuse to label it as such. I wonder why.....

I thought everyone knew that most NZ lamb is Halal :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs