DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Aurora13's 'I'm always right' attitude really gets on my tits.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:Just post it.

:thumbsup:

I really don’t think you should be encouraging others to do this just because you have issues with him.

Awful suggestion as it will just encourage people to post any old made upshite. But then maybe that’s what people want?

You sound concerned. Worried Keyser's real self might be revealed to all?

Vicky has been on the receiving end of his messages so knows full well what he is capable of. Drunk or not you don't send people abusive messages and shame on anyone defending that type of behaviour.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Too many people, legit members, have said similar things about Keyser for there to be no smoke without fire.

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Knowing how Keyser isn't beyond the 'I know something about you so shut up' tactic - having been on the receiving end of it, I wonder how many people don't say stuff for fear of stuff they might have told him getting out

yeah I am stirring the pot, and shall do so once for every time he has called me a cunt, so I'll probably stop sometime after Easter 2018
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Oh i might have known..

The big brave guests posting abuse at me, have to get proxied up first.

Cluck Cluck.

:header:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Guest wrote:Too many people, legit members, have said similar things about Keyser for there to be no smoke without fire.

His problem is that when sober he's a nice guy, but when he's drunk he can turn a bit nasty. It seems though he is drinking more and more.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Too many people, legit members, have said similar things about Keyser for there to be no smoke without fire.

His problem is that when sober he's a nice guy, but when he's drunk he can turn a bit nasty. It seems though he is drinking more and more.

I don't think he is. When sober, he tries very hard to portray himself as a "nice guy" but the ulterior motive is always to have people fawning over him and defending his corner when he's been a drunken abusive cunt to others.

That's not a nice guy, it's manipulative and self-centred.

Postby Gùest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Santa wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:What exactly has Safi done to be on the receiving end of such vitriol?

I've never seen her making nasty remarks to anyone.

Safi was unfortunate enough to be liked by Keyser, that's why she attracts such vitriol.
If he hadn't gone out of his way to embarrass her with poems and comments and every time she posted, then trying to make out GDjman was the devil incarnate just because he was in a real relationship with Safi, as well as last year we had all the "i fucking hate christmas so i'm going to make sure everyone else does too" business. Why do you think she stopped posting? Every time she does it's noted and shit happens.

Ah I'd forgotten the unrequited Christmas last year...

Christmas time
Mistletoe and wine
Keyser's shit poems that don't even rhyme
With logs on the fire and gifts on the tree
A time for his "close friends" to be cunts to Safi

:holly: :stocking:

Excellent :cheers:
Gùest

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't think he is. When sober, he tries very hard to portray himself as a "nice guy" but the ulterior motive is always to have people fawning over him and defending his corner when he's been a drunken abusive cunt to others.

That's not a nice guy, it's manipulative and self-centred.

Agree its typical of a passive aggressive and I would say its worked for the most part, look how many 'guests' rush in to defend him. He is playing them for mugs.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Guest wrote:Months ago I tried to post screen shots of the message he sent me but the mods on here didn't let the post go live.

I think it was that message he sent me what led to his banning on DS.

I am sure they will let you post them, but I am sure you won't.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:59 pm

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen: how many posts before some twat mentions brexit in a thread about a coup in Zimbabwe and which twat will it be?

I'm going with 8 and Ads.

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
The 'lads' - are you not ashamed at pimping out rentboys? :thumbsup:

I know who you are by the way 'mate'.

Creepy?

In your and a few baghead guest's heads. All that shit started because I used to have a public laugh - that's what it's like on the soap forum - how strange you do not mention everyone else on there - but then that does not fit your little agenda does it. :mrgreen:

Anyway you have been fed enough tonight.

Oh and I don't drink cider either. :snooty:

I highly doubt you know who I am. I dont think weve ever conversed on ds. Wtf are you talking about rent boys? I have my own company in the construction business. Took on one apprentice and have kept him on as an employee. Now have another apprentice. Both hard working lads. Are you suggesting the college my apprentice attends is pimping him out too? Some of us have a life outside these forums and work hard. Just because youre a lazy seedy cunt dont assume the rest of us are.

Oh and maybe special brews more your tipple instead of cider :thumbsup:

You dumb bastard - you don't know me from Adam so how do you know if I work hard or not?

You stated we have never conversed on DS - so are you psychic? :laughing:

Every fucker on these forums knows you dont. Your nocturnal drinking habits are a big give away. Id be surprised if youd done a days paid work in the last decade.

Ive got my own business and good staff working for me, a good quality of life while you eat your cheap food guzzle on cheap booze and spend most of your waking hours on forums while you wait to get your benefits. And im the dumb bastard?

Well you haven't figured out where the apostrophe key is, so you're not exactly Stephen fucking Fry.

Also, bragging anonymously on the internet about your business and supposed good life is as sure a sign as any that you live with your parents and empty dogshit bins for a living :mrgreen:

Stephen Fry? Is that the best you could come up with? :ooer: I know full well where the apostrophe is but I dont bother with it on here. Its a forum not an exam.
I left home some years ago. Bragging anonymously about my business and goodnlife? Ive posted here for quite a while and ds longer. I dont think ive ever posted about my business here until yesterday. Ive never mentioned it on ds. Were all anonymous here or do you expect me to post a picture of my van complete with company name :dunno:

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:

A genuinely nice guy doesnt turn nasty just because theyve had a few bevvies. If they turn into a cunt when drinking its quite simply because they really are a cunt

Postby jp761 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:32 pm

@guest saying it's 'always' keysers fault.. That was the gist of it

It's not always that straight forward. Often those who criticise just shout the loudest, that doesn't necessarily mean lots of other people agree with them. Many people, just keep out of any aggro/they don't want to get involved.

For example.. if a number of people claim the guy is a racist.. it doesn't necessarily mean many other people agree with that view. As I say, many people just do not want to get involved in other peoples shit. They will keep their opinions to themselves.
jp761

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Vote for Jeremy Corbyn to have Christmas starting in December and not September

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88286296
:cheers:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive