DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:36 pm

jp761 wrote:@guest saying it's 'always' keysers fault.. That was the gist of it

It's not always that straight forward. Often those who criticise just shout the loudest, that doesn't necessarily mean lots of other people agree with them. Many people, just keep out of any aggro/they don't want to get involved.

For example.. if a number of people claim the guy is a racist.. it doesn't necessarily mean many other people agree with that view. As I say, many people just do not want to get involved in other peoples shit. They will keep their opinions to themselves.

Nobody has ever called you racist though, not matter how much shit you've been given. That's because you're not. No smoke without fire.

Postby Cobs » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen: how many posts before some twat mentions brexit in a thread about a coup in Zimbabwe and which twat will it be?

I'm going with 8 and Ads.

That would be a bit of a stretch unless you are Ads and the fix is in.
I pop into Politics every week and keep thinking it can't get any worse.
Cobs

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:44 pm

It's not always that straight forward. Often those who criticise just shout the loudest, that doesn't necessarily mean lots of other people agree with them. Many people, just keep out of any aggro/they don't want to get involved.

For example.. if a number of people claim the guy is a racist.. it doesn't necessarily mean many other people agree with that view. As I say, many people just do not want to get involved in other peoples shit. They will keep their opinions to themselves.

I don't think you've ever sent out abusive PMs to people.

Keyser has then he denies it, after that his strange and weird followers believe his version of events so troll the person making the claims and on and on it goes.

Postby jp761 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:56 pm

Guest wrote:

Nobody has ever called you racist though, not matter how much shit you've been given. That's because you're not. No smoke without fire.
Those who criticise often shout the loudest, in my view this is a fairly big part of it all. Lots of people will just not give their view/s on something, and that is fair enough. Quite often on DS you will get people who back you up in private in PM, but they don't want to get involved in public.
jp761

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Guest wrote:Stephen Fry? Is that the best you could come up with? :ooer: I know full well where the apostrophe is but I dont bother with it on here. Its a forum not an exam.
I left home some years ago. Bragging anonymously about my business and goodnlife? Ive posted here for quite a while and ds longer. I dont think ive ever posted about my business here until yesterday. Ive never mentioned it on ds. Were all anonymous here or do you expect me to post a picture of my van complete with company name :dunno:

Ah, yes. The old 'I'm not really an uneducated twat, I just choose to make myself look like one' gambit. Surprised anyone still thinks that one washes. And yes, bragging about your life and business is what you were doing. Whether or not it's the first time you've done it doesn't fucking change that.

Postby jp761 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Guest wrote:

I don't think you've ever sent out abusive PMs to people.

Keyser has then he denies it, after that his strange and weird followers believe his version of events so troll the person making the claims and on and on it goes.
'Abusive' that depends how you decipher the word 'abuse'. I've sent one or two PMs arguing the toss with others and don't deny it, those who blatantly like to argue, will get it back on occasion through a PM.
jp761

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi.

Any updates on the Peach situation.

Postby Gùest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Guest wrote:Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen: how many posts before some twat mentions brexit in a thread about a coup in Zimbabwe and which twat will it be?

Or Penny Crayon
Gùest

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:19 pm

cobaye22 wrote:

That would be a bit of a stretch unless you are Ads and the fix is in.
I pop into Politics every week and keep thinking it can't get any worse.

You wouldn't be missing much if you didn't pop into the politics forum at all! It can get worse and it will get worse. More intense heat than light on there from people on all sides of the political divide.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Vicky wrote:What exactly has Safi done to be on the receiving end of such vitriol?

I've never seen her making nasty remarks to anyone.

I don’t understand it either. She’s a lovely person. I suppose it’s a troll trying to wind Ceno up or bait gd into posting here.

Safi has always come across as a genuinely decent person, who actually gives a fuck about other people. When I was in need of advice a couple of years ago she was lovely, making supportive suggestions to help, which they did.

I think you’re right, it’s some tosser trying to bait either Keys, GD or both.

When I saw the pic of her and GD, all I saw was someone with a lovely, honest and kind face. Her body wasn’t even shown, so how they have deduced she is so grotesquely fat is beyond me. They must have super human powers of deduction!

I do think the mods could be kind though and not allow anymore posts through. Who is it benefiting?

Postby megaera » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Blimey, this thread will be fun when Keyser logs in :ooer:

What's the obsession with this peach fella? I reckon it's them trying to big themself up for some unfathomable reason :dunno:
megaera

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:09 pm

megaera wrote:Blimey, this thread will be fun when Keyser logs in :ooer:

What's the obsession with this peach fella? I reckon it's them trying to big themself up for some unfathomable reason :dunno:

I hit the new posts page when I login and then just bugger off to the last page, I can generally get the context from there :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Odessa Steps » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:14 pm

Vicky wrote:Oh i might have known..

The big brave guests posting abuse at me, have to get proxied up first.

Cluck Cluck.

:header:

fli-chicken.jpg
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:42 pm

The fat racist cunt trevgo grows ever more delusional :gigglesnshit:

We are witnessing the attempt at a political coup, and I will not accept it until it has been 100% achieved.

Ooooh! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Here's the thing you worthless little wankstain, what you'll accept is neither here nor there. You and your poxy little business couldn't be less relevant if you were Nick Clegg :dafinger:

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Guest wrote:Hi.

Any updates on the Peach situation.

It's not really the season for them. You might find the odd pack of nectarines here and there, but if you want fresh you're probably better off going for kiwis and tangerines.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive