DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Hmmm guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:53 am

Guest wrote:
hmmm guest wrote:Hmmm

Curious to see Blueblade starting a thread ('this recent sexual harassment malarkey') about his latest workplace experiences, this time professing never to say anything that might be vaguely construed as sexually suggestive and isn't it unfair as a female cleaner threatened to smack his bottom and got away with it.

I say curious because despite now portraying himself as an oppressed male we have here someone who if my recollection is accurate once claimed on the forum that in the past he has paid a young female drug addict for sex. Now - that's exploitation that goes way beyond his latest workplace trivia and one might say shows him in his true colours.

Oh do fuck off. This is smearing bullshit at best and outright lies at worst I suspect. Got a link to those claims? I doubt it.

In that thread as per usual Twattie, Hobbit Fool and Benjamini made the usual arses of themselves. No wonder people don’t take real victims of harassment seriously when you have those clowns stalking the forum acting :flog: like that. Maybe if they left the internet and their grubby little shit holes ones in a while they’d see what the world is really actually like.

No, I don't have a link, but it's there somewhere buried in an old thread. I stumbled across it by chance many months ago and it has stuck with me. No idea now what the thread was or how to plough through everything to resurrect it, and haven't the time or inclination to do so - but if you doubt it, ask Blueblade himself.
Hmmm guest

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:01 am

Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:You can stop it by not responding to it. All it takes is for one guest to say one small thing and off we go again. Dont take the bait.

How long have people been saying that to Keyser now? He loves the attention.

He does and then he can play the victim. :bawlin:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:22 am

Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

Keyser is a legend and I miss him in the soap forum. He, Harlowe, Hildaonpluto, Soap-Lea, Sorcha all great friends of mine unlike bitch Vicky the fat cunt.

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:27 am

Guest wrote:Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

Keyser is a legend and I miss him in the soap forum. He, Harlowe, Hildaonpluto, Soap-Lea, Sorcha all great friends of mine unlike bitch Vicky the fat cunt.

I bet you didn't think, i would post that.

:wubbers:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:28 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Feline wrote:You can stop it by not responding to it. All it takes is for one guest to say one small thing and off we go again. Dont take the bait.

And the cycle continues forever and ever

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:30 am

Guest wrote:Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

You sound lovely.

Postby Frankly » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:31 am

Nasty and pathetic. 0/10. :hand:
Frankly

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:31 am

Fucking hell Vicky
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Frankly » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:32 am

Vicky wrote:

It's horrible, Vics. Why did you?
Frankly

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:36 am

HobbitFeet wrote:Fucking hell Vicky

That's just an example of some of the shite, we get directed at us Hobs.
Vicky

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:36 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And the cycle continues forever and ever

If someone is so desperate for attention that they turn their smilies off just to make a 'thing' about them not working (just for him mind) then it's obvious that any attention is better than none

parenting 101 tells you that if a child feels they are being ignored then they will misbehave as negative attention is better than none, most learn it doesn't work, or grow out of it
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:37 am

Vicky wrote:

and the nasty bastards know you read it anyway whether it makes it to the board or not

what the fuck is wrong with them
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:39 am

Frankly wrote:
Vicky wrote:

It's horrible, Vics. Why did you?

Just as an example of some of the crap the Admins on here get directed at them Franks.

I haven't a clue who it is and they clearly know fuck all about me.

For a start, i'm a size six, i'm hardly fat.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:40 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:

and the nasty bastards know you read it anyway whether it makes it to the board or not

what the fuck is wrong with them

Aye you'd be amazed at the stuff, we disapprove on here.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:43 am

"Keyser is a legend" :pmsl:

Oh my fucking word!!! :thud:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive