DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Nucks » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Poca wrote:
Guest wrote:Wonder where Keyser is anyway. Probably hard at work right now :smilin:

People do have a life away from forums! :thumbsup:

Speak for yourself! :snooty:

:mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Anyone know of a DS member who lives in Greenwich?
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Has The Apprentice forum ever been one for big heated rows, drama and tribalism?
It seems to be a calm oasis compared to some of the other reality TV forums on DS and I just wondered if that's always been the case?

Perhaps it attracts a different kind of personality to say big brother,X Factor?

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:08 pm

I don't know why people fall for Sulla's baiting. He is the biggest WUM going.

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:Nobody deserves to have their address published online by someone of malicious intent. Shocking that somebody did that to Vicky and just goes to show what moderators can be up against in the sometimes wild west of the Internet.

Not just my address Guesty, but a photo of my front door and a map of my street.

Anyway i was out and logged into nineteen posts waiting for approval and it seems, i'm not on someones Christmas Card list this year.

:warmfire:
Vicky

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Favourite envelope size? Does it get any more mundane? :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ize#latest

The OP is interesting though, "missy83" created way back in 2010 & 14k posts but this is their 1st subject since Feb 2016 and the topic before that was Nov 2014

Until now, they hadn't posted anything since July 17, and before that little spate, several more in March 17, then a gap back to Oct 2016

There entire posting history seems to be three or four comments then disappear for months

Yes I'm a Sad Fuck in need of a life

You said it. What kind of pathetic loser would go to that effort to check up on a poster? You need a hobby, or better still probably just kill yourself, you’re wasting your life...

I remember Missy from way back when I posted on DS. She was a nice girl, very funny...
Yeah, I agree, missy is/was a great girl. She just went missing for ages at a time, due to normal real life stuff. You may know more about this, either way it's not for us to say anymore than this.
jp761

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:Nobody deserves to have their address published online by someone of malicious intent. Shocking that somebody did that to Vicky and just goes to show what moderators can be up against in the sometimes wild west of the Internet.

Not just my address Guesty, but a photo of my front door and a map of my street.

Anyway i was out and logged into nineteen posts waiting for approval and it seems, i'm not on someones Christmas Card list this year.

I don't wish to pry but I hope you got them sorted out legally because that is really sinister and worrying behaviour. To accuse them of taking forum life too seriously is a massive understatement.

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Guest wrote:Keyser hasnt done anything wrong. Vicky is a slut who deserved her address posted online.

Keyser is a legend and I miss him in the soap forum. He, Harlowe, Hildaonpluto, Soap-Lea, Sorcha all great friends of mine unlike bitch Vicky the fat cunt.
You're just so brave. :slap:
jp761

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:20 pm

Vicky wrote:

The least they could do is shove a card through your door then.... how inconsiderate!
Gabby

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:21 pm

Vicky wrote:

Is there not a way for you to report people who post abusive message to their service provider? if you've got their IP then there must be a way? I would report them for abuse issues.

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

I don't wish to pry but I hope you got them sorted out legally because that is really sinister and worrying behaviour. To accuse them of taking forum life too seriously is a massive understatement.

I contacted the police.

Forum stuff is one thing, but that went too far.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:

I contacted the police.

Forum stuff is one thing, but that went too far.

Good for you. I'm very pleased to hear it and I'm sure it done wonders for your peace of mind once the police dealt with such an anxiety creating situation for you.

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Poca wrote:
Vicky wrote:

The least they could do is shove a card through your door then.... how inconsiderate!

Some weirdo sent a Christmas card to me one year.

Spend all his online time encouraging me to kill myself and then sends me a Crimbo card. :ooer:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Guest wrote:I don't know why people fall for Sulla's baiting. He is the biggest WUM going.

I agree. He is also quite pompous and superior although that may be part of his attempt to bait others.

Postby jra » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:30 pm

Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Fucking hell Vicky

That's just an example of some of the shite, we get directed at us Hobs.

and the nasty bastards know you read it anyway whether it makes it to the board or not

what the fuck is wrong with them

Aye you'd be amazed at the stuff, we disapprove on here.

Kudos for you for posting that. I'd like to see more about this from other posters on here, even if it's me. I expect there have been a fair few 'nice' posts that were disapproved and didn't make it to the front line. Could be interesting reading.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive