Charles Bronson & Marriage

Re: Charles Bronson & Marriage

Postby Keyser » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Trapper John wrote:It's these women who want to be part of nutters lives that I can't get my head around. There must be something wrong with them if they can't strike up a relationship with a normal bloke outside prison. :dunno:

Hybristophilia - "Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome" - a very interesting condition - and potentially fatal if the object of their 'affections' ever gets to meet them alone.
Keyser

Postby Puzzler » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Charles Bronson was muslim once, therefore it's racist to want him locked up.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Puzzler wrote:Charles Bronson was muslim once, therefore it's racist to want him locked up.

Why?

Please explain.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:16 am

Vicky wrote:
Trapper John wrote:It's these women who want to be part of nutters lives that I can't get my head around. There must be something wrong with them if they can't strike up a relationship with a normal bloke outside prison. :dunno:

It's not just women, who do it.

Some man married Karla Faye Tucker, who was on death row for her part in hacking two people to death.

Then there's was the nutcase who married Susan Atkins, one of Charles Manson's followers.

I could go on...

People get attracted to danger. Marrying someone in prison would be a safe way of fulfilling that need.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Puzzler » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Charles Bronson was muslim once, therefore it's racist to want him locked up.

Why?

Please explain.

Don’t ask me, ask Dean. He’s the one who thinks criticising any muslim is racist, and that it’s racist to hate wahhabis and salafists - who according to him are poor downtrodden moderate muslims who just want to chop heads and rape infidel women and it’s bigoted to judge them for that. I actually think Bronson should be released and have done for years.
Puzzler

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs