DS and DTV Part 70

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby different guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm surprised no one pulled Dean up on his time of the month/tampon remarks to Vam a while back.

Imagine if jra or keyser had posted that. HF and others would have been in like a shot.

From what I saw, she laid into Dean and Poca pretty good, not even sure why she had a go at Poca tbh. :dunno: It’s not as if his comment came out of thin air.

People like to re-write history here. certain people do it with every post.
different guest

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm surprised no one pulled Dean up on his time of the month/tampon remarks to Vam a while back.

Imagine if jra or keyser had posted that. HF and others would have been in like a shot.

From what I saw, she laid into Dean and Poca pretty good, not even sure why she had a go at Poca tbh. :dunno: It’s not as if his comment came out of thin air.

Vam feels threatened by other female posters
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

she's managed to see a lot of them off, she wants to be the centre of attention alpha bitch.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:07 pm

Guest wrote:

She descended out of nowhere like a screeching banshee, one post aimed at loads of em then 'flounces' again and everyone else gets the blame for the shit she started. wTAF?

Idiots start a fecking 'apprecieation/memoriam style round of posting. Fiddle played. :shake head:

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’ve always got on with Vam, and I was a female last time I checked
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:14 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

I was about to say similar. Arguing with people doesn't have to mean feeling threatened, that's obvious. I'm sure there are other females.. she gets on with.

I can't be bothered to think about that right now though. For one the snooker is on.
jp761

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:16 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

yet she ran off when dean returned
interesting..
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:19 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

I shall change that to *most other female posters then.
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:22 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

interesting..

Big girls blouse that one :doomed: :doomed:

But was that why she ran off?

or was it that she ran out of insults? Only so many times you can Trot out the same shit "banter" at folk.
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:22 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

interesting..

She went no where. She threatened it like she always does and Stooo wouldn't play the game so she's laying low is all, the footsoldiers are still in place.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:23 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

interesting..

Big girls blouse that one :doomed: :doomed:

But was that why she ran off?

or was it that she ran out of insults? Only so many times you can Trot out the same shit "banter" at folk.

maybe she had a horse to feed...
just saying
:mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:

Well, I'm not a fan of Vam but I still wonder what the reaction would have been had jra etc made those remarks.

To be fair to the likes of Dean and HF they don't play the victim when called out on their crap like Vam has.

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well, I'm not a fan of Vam but I still wonder what the reaction would have been had jra etc made those remarks.

To be fair to the likes of Dean and HF they don't play the victim when called out on their crap like Vam has.

Quite the little shit stirrer, aren’t you? You don’t care about what the reaction would be, you just want to cause a bit of shit in the hope it gets people arguing. Typical cowardly Guest behaviour...
Dean

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

so its a vote now
jra or vam
im voting vam
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

so its a vote now
jra or vam
im voting vam

For who has the biggest cock?
Dean

Previous

Return to The Archive