DS and DTV Part 71

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:32 pm

Guest wrote:I don't see what's wrong with cat pictures or discussing health issues.

Some people will moan about anything.

Nor do I have a problem with it normally. It just seems wrong to have it in the most toxic thread on here by a mile. Especially when you consider all the petty grudges and cuntishness that goes with it.

I think it should be kept separate or people will use it to their advantage or post solely based on someone’s illness. . Already we’ve had Dean do a complte about turn-

‘You’re a cunt

Oh you have cancer? My mistake you’re not a cunt at all.’

Sorry to sound insensitive but I can’t stand people like that. Fake and insincere so yes this isn’t the right place for it IMO.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Lambert wrote:
lady guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Urgh... as much as I can't stand Anais32 I have to admit she's one of the more intelligent and capable debaters on the forum, even if she is an insufferable prick at times. She tore Bollywood a new arsehole in one of the religion threads recently. I'm surprised she had the gall to return after her increasingly manic posts before the EU referendum pouring scorn on anyone who suggested that Leave would win. She was absolutely adamant :gigglesnshit:

Agreed. She can be annoying at times but Brexit aside I’ve always found her to be right and accurate and can debate most of them on there under the table. Actually possibly all of them.

Those who don’t like her tend to have been on the receiving end of one of her rather curt, yet undoubtedly accurate and correct replies.

Always easy to run over here and slag her off behind her back of course.

I've never engaged with anais, however her claim to have bet £100,000 on Remain winning the referendum and gloating about all the money she would have after the result was laughable and since then I'm afraid I don't take anything she says seriously.

I forgot about that :mrgreen: I don't think it was a hundred grand though, was it? I can't be arsed to go digging to find out. Last time someone pulled her up on all that bollocks she got arsey and posts were whooshed and people banned.

Edit: found the post. It wasn't Anais who made the bet, she was referring to someone else: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_82517908

Good find Lambert. Typical for people to misquote Anais and post it as fact in here. This is my problem with her detractors. They can never out debate her so make up lies to try and slur her. You can bet your bottom dollar the posters that don’t like her have been soundly out-debated or made to look a little foolish by the icily cool and surgical Anais.

Postby Lambert » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:39 pm

lady guest wrote:I'm sure it was £100,000. The figure stuck because it was so utterly ridiculous and obviously untrue despite her claims.
I've also seen her claim to be a teacher/social worker as well as the prison stuff who knows she spent so much time in politics during the referendum she couldn't have actually been working anywhere never mind teaching, social care and prison visits.

I actually found the post she made about putting a bet on: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_82505608 It was £100. But she made another post later talking about someone else who bet £100K.

Some of her comments in that thread:

The Tory eurosceptics and Farage have been banging on about a referendum for two decades. They've got one. They've got one with a clear in/out question. And one that will deliver a clear vote to remain in the EU.

There's no' if' about it. We will vote to remain with a strong mandate. Cameron knows that and that is why he was happy to call a referendum. Glad to hear you will accept that.

The remain campaign can rest easy. (I'm quite amused at how many people are convinced otherwise though. Makes me think they'll either be crying into their coffee the day after the referendum or joining the National Front).

:pointlaugh:
Lambert

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Minnieisawesome wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think this is the wrong thread for a pity party though or to be discussing something as serious as cancer. Maybe we need a separate health and illness thread.

It just seems wrong to have it in this one given the real nasty shit that goes on here. For what it’s worth I hope Minnie makes a full recovery but do we all need to tip toe round in this thread now?

maybe you need to fuck off :smilin:

I concur. Stick your little forum grudge where the sun don't shine, it's obvious what your intentions are :bored:

Oh grow up. I’d say reading yours and Hobbits Posts it’s fairly clear who has the petty forum grudges here. Stop using cancer to try and point score. It’s fucking disgusting. Even for this place.

:pmsl:
You fucked up including pity party in there. Without that I may have thought you were sincere in your concern. But then you go and refer to it as a pity party and give your position away, no matter how much you pretend you're all moral and shit.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Lambert wrote:
lady guest wrote:I'm sure it was £100,000. The figure stuck because it was so utterly ridiculous and obviously untrue despite her claims.
I've also seen her claim to be a teacher/social worker as well as the prison stuff who knows she spent so much time in politics during the referendum she couldn't have actually been working anywhere never mind teaching, social care and prison visits.

I actually found the post she made about putting a bet on: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_82505608 It was £100. But she made another post later talking about someone else who bet £100K.

The Tory eurosceptics and Farage have been banging on about a referendum for two decades. They've got one. They've got one with a clear in/out question. And one that will deliver a clear vote to remain in the EU.

There's no' if' about it. We will vote to remain with a strong mandate. Cameron knows that and that is why he was happy to call a referendum. Glad to hear you will accept that.

The remain campaign can rest easy. (I'm quite amused at how many people are convinced otherwise though. Makes me think they'll either be crying into their coffee the day after the referendum or joining the National Front).

How the fuck can she show her face again after that. I’d be friggin mortified, from being such a smug cunt to being totally wrong.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Lambert wrote:Sandy Nerja started posting a lot around the same time that Ethel_Fred stopped posting. Coincidence? :trollface:
Ethel_Fred isn't banned though, so why go to the bother of creating a second arsehole account? :scratch:

Postby lady guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Lambert wrote:

A bunch of stuff got deleted when she posted the link to the £100,000 one, where she claimed it was her and that's when the gloating happened and the name calling to the "poor" people left in their hovels wtte it all got heated and loads was removed.

It's one of the reasons I don't agree with removing posts because the offenders can claim it never happened people re-write history enough without removing the evidence. I notice a set of posters seem to have some kind of deal with mods regarding that I guess it's to stop their halos tarnishing :wink:
lady guest

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Lambert wrote:

Oh my God, that's too funny. What an idiot.

And as I said before she can be really creepy in some of the crime threads. Has a serious obsession with trashing Jamie Bulgers mother for example.

Postby Frankly » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:51 pm

Lambert wrote:

:gigglesnshit: How very embarrassing.
Frankly

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:02 pm

Tbf, I think even Farage was a little surprised at the outcome. :gigglesnshit:
Junglejayne

Postby jp761 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:10 pm

@guest..

Point scoring using cancer would be disgusting, I'd agree. I don't really see how it happened just then though, that's my view.

Speaking of this place though this thread in particular.. with cunt and the rest of it being said, left, right, and centre. Let's face it.. the vast majority of us on here.. have been cunts a time or two. How many of us though will act this way IRL. A grand total of zero I'd say! Funny enough most people don't want to get a pasting or arrested. :roll:
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:14 pm

jp761 wrote:@guest..

Point scoring using cancer would be disgusting, I'd agree. I don't really see how it happened just then though, that's my view.

Speaking of this place though this thread in particular.. with cunt and the rest of it being said, left, right, and centre. Let's face it.. the vast majority of us on here.. have been cunts a time or two. How many of us though will act this way IRL. A grand total of zero I'd say! Funny enough most people don't want to get a pasting or arrested. :roll:

Pft, you can speak for yourself! I’m pretty much the same cunt I am in real life as I am on here.
NastyNickers

Postby jp761 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:16 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

Pft, you can speak for yourself! I’m pretty much the same cunt I am in real life as I am on here.
Yeah but you're not an over-the-top cunt. Pretty much the same..
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:20 pm

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Yeah but you're not an over-the-top cunt. Pretty much the same..

I think my fella would disagree with you there :ooer: :gigglesnshit:

Pretty much the same as in I’m probably a little bit more toned down online than I am in real life. I get away with being more outrageous face to face.
NastyNickers

Postby guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Tbf, I think even Farage was a little surprised at the outcome. :gigglesnshit:

I remember him on the BBC coverage. I watched all night and he was deffo the highlight.

He started out moping that he'd lost, changed his mind about 10 times in the space of an hour and then he started channelling Mel Gibson in Braveheart. :mrgreen:

anais....what an absolute twat she must have felt. IIRC she was absent from DS for quite a while afterwards :gigglesnshit:

Shame the condescending twat didn't stay away permanently.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive