Re: Chat Thread

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Cat nonsense here

co-joined camouflage cats avi for NN
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Minnie » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:50 pm

I think I need a cat avi . Got any Vicky? :)
Minnie

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Minnie wrote:I think I need a cat avi . Got any Vicky? :)

What sort of cat? It's not like the internet is packed with pictures of the little sods :gigglesnshit:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:34 pm

Your kitties are lovely, HF. :wubwub:
Nucks

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Canucklehead wrote:Your kitties are lovely, HF. :wubwub:

we have another too, my lovely Frank - he's like cinderella with the not so ugly sisters though

I love him :wubbers:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:11 pm

Ah I missed this before.
They are gorgeous HF. I love bengals, all sleek and silky with amazing markings.

My pain in the arse is still sulking at us for going on holiday. He’s taken to raiding the food cupboard and helping himself to pouches, and then eating them on the couch when we are in bed or out. He eats 4 pouches a day at the minute, plus another 4 he gets himself. He’s going to be a right fat bastard at this rate.
NastyNickers

Postby mavis cruet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Just been catching up, sorry for your loss Vicky, hope you and yours are doing ok x

Minnie, i wish you all the best for a speedy all clear. My Aunt had breast cancer and is doing well, my friend also, and a mastectomy followed at a later date by reconstruction and although she was very poorly she is grand now. Hopefully being here on Dogs you can vent, cry, or be daft safe in the knowledge that you won't get booted lol! xx

CATS,,could look at them ALL DAY whatever thread they are in! HF yours are lush. I must do photobucket? so i can post a pic of my senile old tabby!
:wubwub:
mavis cruet

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:19 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Ah I missed this before.
They are gorgeous HF. I love bengals, all sleek and silky with amazing markings.

My pain in the arse is still sulking at us for going on holiday. He’s taken to raiding the food cupboard and helping himself to pouches, and then eating them on the couch when we are in bed or out. He eats 4 pouches a day at the minute, plus another 4 he gets himself. He’s going to be a right fat bastard at this rate.

I've put the co-joined one back up :mrgreen:

people say cats only eat what they need, I disagree I've never met one that isn't a greedy bastard
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:29 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

people say cats only eat what they need, I disagree I've never met one that isn't a greedy bastard

I love those markings :wubwub:

My cat is dead fussy. He eats kibbles, treatys, plastic and just licks the jelly or gravy off of wet food. He'd also rather drink out of a rain filled dirty ashtray in the garden than out of his clean, daily replenished water bowl :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:13 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

They are so alike! And so close. I’m pretty jealous you can get a photo of them both together, there no chance mine would entertain anything else so close.
NastyNickers

Postby Keyser » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:50 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

We may not agree on much but you are truly lucky to have such wonderful animals HF. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby grice pudding » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:43 am

Your cats are very sweet Hobbit. I love animals but especially my lovely rescue rabbit. He'd been neglected and was so scared and timid when I was lucky enough to have saved him from a lousy existence.
He follows me round now and lets me kiss and cuddle him. He's never nipped me and I guess he gets that I adore him.

Minnie. Best wishes to you lass.
My mum was diagnosed with breast cancer aged 86 and had her left one removed. We weren't sure if she would make a recovery, but she was out of hospital after a few days and celebrated her 92nd birthday last August.
grice pudding

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:52 am

mavis cruet wrote:Just been catching up, sorry for your loss Vicky, hope you and yours are doing ok x

Minnie, i wish you all the best for a speedy all clear. My Aunt had breast cancer and is doing well, my friend also, and a mastectomy followed at a later date by reconstruction and although she was very poorly she is grand now. Hopefully being here on Dogs you can vent, cry, or be daft safe in the knowledge that you won't get booted lol! xx

CATS,,could look at them ALL DAY whatever thread they are in! HF yours are lush. I must do photobucket? so i can post a pic of my senile old tabby!

Thanks Mavis, the funerals this morning.
Vicky

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:14 am

grice pudding wrote:Your cats are very sweet Hobbit. I love animals but especially my lovely rescue rabbit. He'd been neglected and was so scared and timid when I was lucky enough to have saved him from a lousy existence.
He follows me round now and lets me kiss and cuddle him. He's never nipped me and I guess he gets that I adore him.

Minnie. Best wishes to you lass.
My mum was diagnosed with breast cancer aged 86 and had her left one removed. We weren't sure if she would make a recovery, but she was out of hospital after a few days and celebrated her 92nd birthday last August.

I'm not a great fan of smaller animals, they seem to need so much care for so little return, rabbits are probably the exception but with 3 cats and a Jack Russell in the house I don't think it would work out well for the rabbit :ooer:

Before I had the garden cat-proofed my older Ginger cat used to go out and hunt, I shall never forget the time I'd started work and just out of the corner of my eye saw the kitten (baby Bengal) wrestling with something, after a double take I realised he was gripping a dead squirrel as big as him and kicking it in that way that only cats can
you know when you can't quite believe what you are seeing......... but in his defence, how sweet of the older cat to bring it in for him to errrrr practice on :pukeup:

since then nobody can get out and hunt, and baby Bengal's dad was neutered and joined our family about 2 months ago, he's settled in like he's always lived here as the pics show

is that enough crazy cat stuff to keep the label going?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:16 am

Vicky wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:Just been catching up, sorry for your loss Vicky, hope you and yours are doing ok x

Thanks Mavis, the funerals this morning.

thoughts with you today Vicky, I'm guessing it doesn't feel quite real yet
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms