Got A bargain Today

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Got A bargain Today

Postby Major » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:22 pm

I often get a bit of luck.

Two days ago I went into a store for a butchuz and seen a shirt I fancid, I took it out of the wrapping and tried it on behind some suits, it fitted like a glove on a chickens lip, luvlee shirt but I had second thoughts at noticing the high price tag £49.99 and left it hanging over a rack of ties.

I went back in today and it was chucked on a table in the sale at £4.99, someone had made a mistake, guess what, when I went to pay they gave me another 20% off, nice people, mind you, they have ripped me off for years.

I danced all the way home.
Major
Twat.

Re: Got A bargain Today

Postby Angry andy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:22 pm

You have been telling that sory on every forum you have been on for years.
Angry andy

Postby Gabby » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:22 pm

I did some online shopping today..... 20% off everything from ASOS..... it knocked £25 quid off the bill..... some stuff was already half price! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:19 pm

Major Starbold wrote:I often get a bit of luck.

Two days ago I went into a store for a butchuz and seen a shirt I fancid, I took it out of the wrapping and tried it on behind some suits, it fitted like a glove on a chickens lip, luvlee shirt but I had second thoughts at noticing the high price tag £49.99 and left it hanging over a rack of ties.

I went back in today and it was chucked on a table in the sale at £4.99, someone had made a mistake, guess what, when I went to pay they gave me another 20% off, nice people, mind you, they have ripped me off for years.

So you don't mind ripping off manufacturers either. Man meet beast beast meet man. You don't give a shit about the well being of the man about you, yet you expect every other infrastructure to fall in place when you want it to. Before neanderthal there was you.

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:59 am

Guest wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:I often get a bit of luck.

So you don't mind ripping off manufacturers either. Man meet beast beast meet man. You don't give a shit about the well being of the man about you, yet you expect every other infrastructure to fall in place when you want it to. Before neanderthal there was you.

Don't you like a bargain? :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:46 pm

Angry andy wrote:You have been telling that sory on every forum you have been on for years.

He has indeed but like the other stories he likes refreshing he forgets he's done it all over and over before.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:19 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Angry andy wrote:You have been telling that sory on every forum you have been on for years.

He has indeed but like the other stories he likes refreshing he forgets he's done it all over and over before.

No he duz not.

Show proof and I will show you a picture of the type of lorries my old man had.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:24 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Here's one from the forum he was most recently banned from - amazing similarity. :gigglesnshit:

Starbold wrote:I have a knack for spotting a bargain.

I bought a Austin Reed new jacket today whilst looking at sale items, not that I was looking for one. I paid £19.99, I believe they had it tagged/bar coded incorrectly as the normal price is £199.

The place was ram jam packed, the geeza at a multi pay counter scanned it, I paid and made a swift exit.
Most my jackets are Skopes which are good but not as pricey.

Would you have questioned such a bargain in the store.
McAz

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:13 pm

I wish I was as lucky as Starbold. Always finding garments that have been priced incorrectly...
Dean

Postby Major » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:30 pm

Dean wrote:I wish I was as lucky as Starbold. Always finding garments that have been priced incorrectly...

Consider yourself lucky Dean, you are living above yourself in the pakistani ghetto of Small heath, are you proud of that achievement???????.
Major
Twat.

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:32 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Dean wrote:I wish I was as lucky as Starbold. Always finding garments that have been priced incorrectly...

Consider yourself lucky Dean, you are living above yourself in the pakistani ghetto of Small heath, are you proud of that achievement???????.

I haven’t lived in Small Heath for many a year, Major...
Dean

Postby McAz » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:34 pm

And none of them have security tabs or bar codes, amazing - but then mispriced bargains were easier to come by in the 1950s. :dunno:
McAz

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug