Race hate attack in West Yorkshire

Re: Race hate attack in West Yorkshire

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:53 pm

What is a bit worrying is that everybody is forgetting people do get beat up by other races, whether it is black people beating white people or white people beating black people. It does happen. Let's not deny it happens. Let's educate and stop this horrible hatred just because someone is different from you. Everyone is human. We all have thoughts and feelings. If everyone thought just that little bit ore about how the person opposite them thinks or feels. Maybe the world would be a whole better place

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:51 am

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:She's clearly taken a a bit of a pasting Stooo, why do think she would lie about who did it?

Saying two of them were in school uniform seems an odd embellishment to add if she was making it up.

What is it about this white woman, that has aroused your suspicions? Are you equally as suspicious in other racially motivated attacks that make the news?

I just want to know more mate. There is literally no other evidence.

There are hundreds, may be even thousands languishing in prison as we speak, incarcerated with 'literally no other evidence' than another person's word. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:24 am

Ms Hurst has described how during the incident she fell to the ground, sustaining the head wound and serious facial injuries as a result.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ttack.html

And as some folk seem keen to make up stories, despite there being no evidence, I'll do the same.

Drunk woman falls and splits her head open. Having had many family and friend discussions about her drinking, she decides to claim it was an attack by youths. Giving the description Asian but nothing more left it vague enough that finding them would prove fruitless. Sympathy from her family and friends, overlooking a medicinal glass of vodka, meant a peaceful xmas and no nagging about drinking.
Fletch

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:27 am

Fletch wrote:Ms Hurst has described how during the incident she fell to the ground, sustaining the head wound and serious facial injuries as a result.

And as some folk seem keen to make up stories, despite there being no evidence, I'll do the same.

Drunk woman falls and splits her head open. Having had many family and friend discussions about her drinking, she decides to claim it was an attack by youths. Giving the description Asian but nothing more left it vague enough that finding them would prove fruitless. Sympathy from her family and friends, overlooking a medicinal glass of vodka, meant a peaceful xmas and no nagging about drinking.

Ah so you go for victim blaming. Well its a free country i suppose. Risk is of course that you look a right cunt but as i said free country.
Viper

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:29 am

Fletch wrote:Ms Hurst has described how during the incident she fell to the ground, sustaining the head wound and serious facial injuries as a result.

Same attitude towards all those young girls from rough backgrounds in Rotheram. You one of the ones who thought they were lying/brought it on themselves? Exactly the same attitude.
Viper

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:08 am

Viper wrote:

Ah so you go for victim blaming. Well its a free country i suppose. Risk is of course that you look a right cunt but as i said free country.

me wrote:And as some folk seem keen to make up stories, despite there being no evidence, I'll do the same.

It's as feasible as anything else given the complete lack of evidence and culprits after how long now?

Oh, found it: The attack took place near the Mill Village Shopping Complex on October 31 at 6.45am.
Fletch

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:13 am

Fletch wrote:
Viper wrote:

me wrote:And as some folk seem keen to make up stories, despite there being no evidence, I'll do the same.

It's as feasible as anything else given the complete lack of evidence and culprits after how long now?

Oh, found it: The attack took place near the Mill Village Shopping Complex on October 31 at 6.45am.

Yep. No doubt you agreed with the labour MP who said those abused girls should 'shut their mouths for the good of diversity'

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailym ... ut-up.html

Corbyns labour. Vile.

Most people first emotion toward someone who has been badly beaten is compassion. Yours (and the labour party's) is victim blaming. :again?:
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:07 am

Fletch wrote:Ah, found it: The attack took place near the Mill Village Shopping Complex on October 31 at 6.45am.

According to Tommy ("buy my merch") Robinson, "Nikki knows the assailants go to a local school, and she can even tell the police what class they are in thanks to their school uniforms". And he bemoans that Police Inspector Mohammed Rauf (note the name) isn't investigating. An odd accusation since in fact Det Chief Insp Tony Nicholson is leading the investigation - but then that wouldn't suit the Right's racist agenda.

As for Sun reading simpleton's - well they'll believe anything. :roll:
McAz

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:50 am

McAz wrote:
Fletch wrote:Ah, found it: The attack took place near the Mill Village Shopping Complex on October 31 at 6.45am.

According to Tommy ("buy my merch") Robinson, "Nikki knows the assailants go to a local school, and she can even tell the police what class they are in thanks to their school uniforms". And he bemoans that Police Inspector Mohammed Rauf (note the name) isn't investigating. An odd accusation since in fact Det Chief Insp Tony Nicholson is leading the investigation - but then that wouldn't suit the Right's racist agenda.

Yes yes yes. They should keep their mouths shut shouldnt they mcaz. For the good of diversity yes?
Viper

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:58 am

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Yes yes yes. They should keep their mouths shut shouldnt they mcaz. For the good of diversity yes?

Who should, simple one? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:27 pm

I remember you now, you're that complete and utter bellend that used to post on here a while back. Your post above has just jogged my memory.

Who are the "some folk seem keen to make up stories" -are you talking about comments in this thread, or the victim herself? Only the only person we know for a fact who is making up a story, appears to be you.

Yes it was an alleged attack, and no, there are no witnesses. The woman has a severe facial injury, so something has clearly happened. Why do you assume she's lying about the attack? There is an outside possibility she could be, but why are you so sure she is?

Had it been an Asian lady with such an injury, claiming it was three white youths who beat her up, would you be posting fairy tales about a drunk woman drinking vodka and being nagged at?
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:00 pm

No doubt you, Tommy and the rest of your fellow travellers would be moving heaven and earth seeking justice for the dear old Asian lady. :roll:
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:04 pm

You omitted to say Drunk Woman would be able to claim Criminal Injuries Compensation as well and would be eligible for Injury benefits if she was unable to work following the incident. All she needs is is a crime number .

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:20 pm

LMAO - this forum cracks me up at times.

We have the liberal loony left that post here seeing racism everywhere they turn - all this 'islamophobia' and 'hate crime' bollocks - which is mainly people allegedly calling people names online.

Yet some poor woman with half her head caved in, because she's white and her alleged attackers Asian, it's suddenly "oh there are no witnesses" "we only have her account" "she must have been off her face on vodka at 7 in the morning"

The outcome of this incident is almost irrelevant, that some of you are suggesting she's lying without a single scrap of evidence to suggest she is, says it all.

Double standards much?
Red Okktober

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Red Okktober wrote:LMAO - this forum cracks me up at times.

We have the liberal loony left that post here seeing racism everywhere they turn - all this 'islamophobia' and 'hate crime' bollocks - which is mainly people allegedly calling people names online.

Yet some poor woman with half her head caved in, because she's white and her alleged attackers Asian, it's suddenly "oh there are no witnesses" "we only have her account" "she must have been off her face on vodka at 7 in the morning"

The outcome of this incident is almost irrelevant, that some of you are suggesting she's lying without a single scrap of evidence to suggest she is, says it all.

Double standards much?

You do make a good point. ‘You’ can’t complain about racism only one way, that’s just trolling...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs