DS and DTV Part 71

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby jra » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:00 pm

Lambert wrote:Viper, I've told you before: if you submit a post and the screen just hangs, don't fucking submit it again - open Sleeping Dogs in another tab and you'll see your post is there :grrrrr:


Or just do a <CTRL><F5>.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 12383
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Lambert » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:00 pm

Gilbertoo wrote:
Vicky wrote:Welcome to Dogs, Gibs.

If you need any advice on avatars or anything else, just ask.

Image


Thanks, although given the amount of abuse I’ve already received, I’m not really sure why I’ve signed up!!

Maybe I’m a closet masochist!


Hello Gilbertoo :cuppaT: No reactions here. And the best thing is, you can call people cunts and not get banned! No need for any of that passive-aggressive shit people have to pull on DS.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Lambert » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:01 pm

jra wrote:
Lambert wrote:Viper, I've told you before: if you submit a post and the screen just hangs, don't fucking submit it again - open Sleeping Dogs in another tab and you'll see your post is there :grrrrr:


Or just do a <CTRL><F5>.


Never tried a refresh, I thought that might just resubmit the post. Cheers Jra, I'll have a go next time.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby jra » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 pm

Gilbertoo wrote:
Vicky wrote:Welcome to Dogs, Gibs.

If you need any advice on avatars or anything else, just ask.

Image


Thanks, although given the amount of abuse I’ve already received, I’m not really sure why I’ve signed up!!

Maybe I’m a closet masochist!


Yes you should sign up, so we can take the piss out of you. I'll be the xenophobic racist remember. What part are you going to play?
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 12383
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Frankly » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:04 pm

Vicky wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Vicky wrote:Who has a Three internet connection and lives in Wyre?

They seem to have a major problem with me.

It's getting like it was a few years ago on here with some of the goings on.


That's a mobile company isn't it? Wyre may not be residence if so.

edit: map pic failure :bawlin:


I'm not sure Fletch, but for some reason they keep posting abuse at me.



:shake head: Sorry to hear this Vics. I notice they never seem to pick on Stooo like this. Cowardly arseholes whoever they are.
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1959
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Controversial Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:04 pm

Vicky puts up a Christmassy avatar only on Dec 1st.

Well done Vicky! It's nice to keep Christmas in December, where it belongs.
User avatar
Controversial Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:08 pm

Frankly wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Vicky wrote:Who has a Three internet connection and lives in Wyre?

They seem to have a major problem with me.

It's getting like it was a few years ago on here with some of the goings on.


That's a mobile company isn't it? Wyre may not be residence if so.

edit: map pic failure :bawlin:


I'm not sure Fletch, but for some reason they keep posting abuse at me.



:shake head: Sorry to hear this Vics. I notice they never seem to pick on Stooo like this. Cowardly arseholes whoever they are.


Totally devoid of guts, Fran :roll: I mean, if people really feel that strongly, they should at least have the balls to own their shite under a recognisable username.

Pathetic...
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15646
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Lambert » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:10 pm

I don't know how you could use this place on a phone anyway. I've tried and it's a nightmare. You have to keep zooming in because there's no mobile version of the site. Fuck that. It could have been someone using a laptop with 3G USB though http://www.three.co.uk/Discover/Devices ... lour=Black
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Gilbertoo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:12 pm

jra wrote:
Gilbertoo wrote:
Vicky wrote:Welcome to Dogs, Gibs.

If you need any advice on avatars or anything else, just ask.

Image


Thanks, although given the amount of abuse I’ve already received, I’m not really sure why I’ve signed up!!

Maybe I’m a closet masochist!


Yes you should sign up, so we can take the piss out of you. I'll be the xenophobic racist remember. What part are you going to play?


Social justice warrior, I guess.
User avatar
Gilbertoo
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:35 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Frankly » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:18 pm

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Vicky wrote:Who has a Three internet connection and lives in Wyre?

They seem to have a major problem with me.

It's getting like it was a few years ago on here with some of the goings on.


That's a mobile company isn't it? Wyre may not be residence if so.

edit: map pic failure :bawlin:


I'm not sure Fletch, but for some reason they keep posting abuse at me.



:shake head: Sorry to hear this Vics. I notice they never seem to pick on Stooo like this. Cowardly arseholes whoever they are.


Totally devoid of guts, Fran :roll: I mean, if people really feel that strongly, they should at least have the balls to own their shite under a recognisable username.

Pathetic...


Totally.

So pleased to see you back again. :twirl:
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 1959
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:20 pm

I've got something in my mind about a poster from Blackpool, but it's elusive, like it's something I've read rather than someone I 'know'
Last edited by HobbitFeet on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7395
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Frankly wrote:
Vam wrote:Totally devoid of guts, Fran :roll: I mean, if people really feel that strongly, they should at least have the balls to own their shite under a recognisable username.

Pathetic...


Totally.

So pleased to see you back again. :twirl:


:wink: ...fact is, there are people here I'd kinda miss posting around.

And if my presence here enrages a few fuckwits along the way - then that's all good too.

I haven't ruled out another flounce next week though :mrgreen:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15646
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Lambert » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:26 pm

I just checked my IP location and it says I'm in Wales. I'm well over 100 miles away.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:27 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I've got something in my mind about a poster from Blackpool, but it's elusive, like it's something I've read rather then someone I 'know'


Shit! So have I...but if I say what I think - Armageddon :shoot:

I'll pass...
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 15646
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:27 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I've got something in my mind about a poster from Blackpool, but it's elusive, like it's something I've read rather then someone I 'know'


Ah Blackpool that rings a bell I think the midnight stalker came from there.

@ Vicky.... Remember that it is just a cowardly arsehole whose posting abuse and that most people here know you're ok. Stay strong and don't let it get you down x
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests