DS and DTV Part 71

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby jra » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:36 pm

Lambert wrote:I just checked my IP location and it says I'm in Wales. I'm well over 100 miles away.

IP addresses go back to your ISP server, not necessarily where you are, i.e. not postcodes.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Guest wrote:DS should be a fun ride come a few weeks as I suspect the UK government will commit to the UK staying in the customs union to solve this Ireland border issue. Expect the Brexiters to go batshit crazy.

You mean expect the remainers to start umpteen echo chambers threads telling everyone that brexiters are going batshit crazy :roll:

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:54 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:DS should be a fun ride come a few weeks as I suspect the UK government will commit to the UK staying in the customs union to solve this Ireland border issue. Expect the Brexiters to go batshit crazy.

Lol. That aint gonna happen. Check out Lancaster house speech. Remoaners going to delude themselves even more

Yeah, because this government has such an impeccable track record when it comes to not caving in on brexit, doesn't it? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Row of the summer, anyone? How about not agreeing to pay the bill until a trade deal had been sorted? :gigglesnshit:

The only thing funnier than watching that useless, inbred bitch May stumbling about trying to make out she's in control is watching Tory shills trying to defend her and her army of lamentable fuckwits :laughing:

The Corbyn revolution can't come soon enough, time to make these entitled, lazy, non-contributing capitalist scroungers pay back the money they've stolen from the working classes :twisted:

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:59 pm

Sometimes if my broadband is playing up I hop onto my neighbours

can you tell Vicky/Holly/Stooo or is it more general than that?

I'm using it right now, but I'd never thought about it before
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:05 pm

Snuffs was from that neck of the woods... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:08 pm

SaturnV is as thick as pigshit, doesn't understand the concepts of immigration and emigration and that Net Migration is one taken away from the other

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88462008

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:09 pm

Fuckin' love this :laughing:
tevgo the snivelling far right scumfuck wrote:Who would want to go into politics these days anyhow? The money is rubbish, the media is breathing down your neck, your background has got to be germ-free as the slightest skeleton will get blanket coverage. The ridiculous way we treat our MPs means we get the dross we deserve.

GGP the fucking legend wrote:Indeed. You even get some particularly odious commentators on social media making snide comments about the young age some MPs are when they become grandparents................

Pwnt! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:

Lol. That aint gonna happen. Check out Lancaster house speech. Remoaners going to delude themselves even more

Yeah, because this government has such an impeccable track record when it comes to not caving in on brexit, doesn't it? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Row of the summer, anyone? How about not agreeing to pay the bill until a trade deal had been sorted? :gigglesnshit:

The only thing funnier than watching that useless, inbred bitch May stumbling about trying to make out she's in control is watching Tory shills trying to defend her and her army of lamentable fuckwits :laughing:

The Corbyn revolution can't come soon enough, time to make these entitled, lazy, non-contributing capitalist scroungers pay back the money they've stolen from the working classes :twisted:

Corbyn is an arsehole.

Anybody who thinks he's leadership material is obviously on crack and how exactly is our Prime Minister a "Inbred Bitch?"

Oh and lay off using so many smileys, it's bloody annoying.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:14 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Sometimes if my broadband is playing up I hop onto my neighbours

It came to me a wee while ago that this person has had a go at me in the past

Some posts were approved to the Mod Forum, I just have to try and find them.

It could take a while though.
Vicky

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Sometimes if my broadband is playing up I hop onto my neighbours

me???
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:32 pm

Usually the router connecting to your ISP has a single IP address, all the devices in your house will have different 192.x.x.x addresses but those are invisible to the outside world, the only thing the outside world sees is the single IP address

That address is allocated to you via your ISP and their addresses allocated to them via the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority) so your ISP will have one bank of numbers, your neighbour if they're using a different ISP will have a different IP address.

Even if you have the same ISP you will need a separate address otherwise the IP packets won't know how to get to you

If you want to know your IP address that's shown to the public, just go to Google and ask "What is my IP address", when on your neighbours Wifi ask and it'll give a different number

Sometimes your Public IP address will change because it's only "leased" from you ISP for a given amount of time, but this usually only happens when you reboot the router and it has to reconnect to the ISP

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:46 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:

me???

‘This person’ as in the guest from Wyre. Not you...
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Yeah it makes more sense now Dean, I'm trying to work, ring Sky and peruse forums all at the same time

something had to give :mrgreen:

on the plus side I'm back on my own broadband now
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Helena » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:56 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:tell them to fuck off Vicky

just fucking fuck off you fucking fucker

because laughing about it is the only way to deal with sick puppies like them

it works with other expletives too - just twatting twat off you twatting twat

Heh! I love this - reminds me of the love of my life Malcolm from "In the thick of it" :gigglesnshit:
Helena

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Dean wrote:Snuffs was from that neck of the woods... :ooer:

Nowhere near, you need to get out more,

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive