DS and DTV Part 71

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 71

Postby Canary Fan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Canary wrote:I turn my back for 2 days and it's like soddom n gomorrah on here.
All these norty euphemisms about about spotted dicks, chipolattas, ikea meat balls. :yikes:
(The childish post in that locked thread -that's going a bit far, tho. Not remotely amusing! It's like writing schoolboy graffitti and running off. )

Similarly, last week I was away for 7/8 days and on my return everyone was fighting, big rows in this thread.
I miss all the good bits as soon as my back is turned. :grrrrr:
But unfortunately for me, I cannot be on here EVERY single day - if I was, I wouldn't have time to do anything else! :pmsl: :pmsl:

Canny you should definitely post more and be more of a regular here. I think you’re one of the more reasonable and decent posters we have, and don’t seem to lower yourself to the abuse or name calling others like to do to each other. Canny for Mod!! :wubwub:
Canary Fan

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:Snuffs was from that neck of the woods... :ooer:

Hmmm....so maybe VR6 has been right all along.

Oh FFS. Didn’t Holly just recently warn you not to try and drag this all up again. And here you are again just chomping at the bit. Why disrespect the mods wishes so obviously?

Piss off, luv :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Vicky wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:You ok Vicky? this has all been a bit odd today

I think my new avvie is making me sad

I'm fine Hobs, i'm just getting fed up with all the trolling on here.

yeah

and 'they' broke the lovely chat thread, now where will I post my cat nonsense :bawlin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Canary Fan wrote:
All these norty euphemisms about about spotted dicks, chipolattas, ikea meat balls. :yikes:
(The childish post in that locked thread -that's going a bit far, tho. Not remotely amusing! It's like writing schoolboy graffitti and running off. )

Similarly, last week I was away for 7/8 days and on my return everyone was fighting, big rows in this thread.
But unfortunately for me, I cannot be on here EVERY single day - if I was, I wouldn't have time to do anything else! :pmsl: :pmsl:

Canny you should definitely post more and be more of a regular here. I think you’re one of the more reasonable and decent posters we have, and don’t seem to lower yourself to the abuse or name calling others like to do to each other. Canny for Mod!! :wubwub:

I agree. Canny would make an excellent Mod, well said...
Dean

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Canary Fan wrote:

Merry Christmas

Vam

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:45 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vicky wrote:

yeah

and 'they' broke the lovely chat thread, now where will I post my cat nonsense :bawlin:

There's a kitten thread in the Snug.

Stooo started it, when he got his Nibs.

His photos in there (The cats, not Stooo's)

:cat:
Vicky

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

Oh FFS. Didn’t Holly just recently warn you not to try and drag this all up again. And here you are again just chomping at the bit. Why disrespect the mods wishes so obviously?

Holly was very clear. You blatantly ignored her wishes and jumped in first chance you could trying to stir it up again. Now Vicky’s told you as well I suggest you listen to them and stop thinking you are above their wishes or other people on here.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:48 pm

Vam wrote:
Canary Fan wrote:

Merry Christmas

Oh fuck off. You just HAD to chip in and try and stir didn’t you. Couldn’t resist. So what if others like Canary as a poster. Clearly it’s a blow to your ego. Now grow up and deal with it.

Postby Vam » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

Holly was very clear. You blatantly ignored her wishes and jumped in first chance you could trying to stir it up again. Now Vicky’s told you as well I suggest you listen to them and stop thinking you are above their wishes or other people on here.

Tell it to Dean too, luv. Or is it just me you have a bug up your arse about?

Moron.
Vam

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

Well you going on about it doesn’t help. Nor does approving posts about the subject.

You can see why people are confused... :mrgreen:
Dean

Postby Gabby » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Vicky wrote:

Well no need to get arsey with me.... unlock the thread you started for them and let them go play in there!

You started a 'split from DS thread' because you didn't want all their spats in the DS thread..... Stooo says to keep it to the DS thread???

Unlock the Dean/JP thread that you originally started to contain all the crap in one place........ simple innit! :roll:
Gabby

Postby Text » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Dean wrote:
Canary Fan wrote:

I would make a great mod, I don't need anyone to tell me that.
But I'd never accept the post in a Billion years.
Poisoned chalice, my friend.
Mods on here are targeted and viciously abused, doxed, insulted, harassed .. (mainly by people who hate this forum, I'm guessing?)
It's soooo wrong the way they are abused, no wonder so many leave.
Respect to the mods on here who give up their free time to run this site.
Thanks for the plaudits guys, btw.xxx
Text

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:51 pm

Dean wrote:
Canary Fan wrote:

Vam would make a far better mod than Canny.
jp761

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:52 pm

Poca wrote:
Vicky wrote:

Well no need to get arsey with me.... unlock the thread you started for them and let them go play in there!

You started a 'split from DS thread' because you didn't want all their spats in the DS thread..... Stooo says to keep it to the DS thread???

Unlock the Dean/JP thread that you originally started to contain all the crap in one place........ simple innit! :roll:

I did try to say you had a point but the thread got locked before I could... :thumbsup:
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:53 pm

You know what I reckon the biggest issue is here at the minute, all these pretendy mods. “Vicky said...” “Holly said...” “Stooo said...”

Which is not done with good intentions. But is used as another boot to stick in whenever you fancy.

The mods do us all a favour on here. Members and guests alike. It’s no wonder Vicky is getting fucked off between the constant abuse from BlackpoolBastard and then being dragged into all the bitching when she’s got fuck all to do with it.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive