LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:21 am

Doubtless the reason at least one person on here is wetting himself and scanning the Heil on Sunday fr bad news Labour tittle tattle.

Told you that Tory lead was an outlying flash in the pan.

All together now.... OHHH JEREMY CORBYN....

:more beer:

(Source - Survation, the only pollsters to correctly call the GE result)
Cannydc

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:44 am

Ahh cannys daily dose of confirmation bias.

Rest assured canny the gbp dont elect anti semitic, mysoginistic, ethnic cleansing supporting economically illiterate, terrorist sympathisers. You enjoy your little poll though chap :gigglesnshit:

:link:
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:34 am

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Rattled.....to.....fuck

Loving it, and all that hard work will be dumped in "Viper's idiot obsession Corbyn thread" as soon as Stooo spots them.

:more beer: :pmsl: :more beer:

(Oh, and there is now a LARGE (50-34%) MAJORITY in favour of a second referendum on the EU deal. Loving it - reality is finally biting !!)
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:54 am

Cannydc wrote::pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Rattled.....to.....fuck

Loving it, and all that hard work will be dumped in "Viper's idiot obsession Corbyn thread" as soon as Stooo spots them.

:more beer: :pmsl: :more beer:

(Oh, and there is now a LARGE (50-34%) MAJORITY in favour of a second referendum on the EU deal. Loving it - reality is finally biting !!)

Lol.

"Stoo stoo! Please my echo chamber is infiltrated by someone whose points i cannot counter. Help! Stoo stoo!"
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Try to take it easy, control your breathing, Viper.

I understand that things really aren't going too well for your pet project right now, but diversions towards a bloke who isn't even in power won't cut the mustard.

Even Rockforbrains realised that silly tactics like that don't work and switched his attack onto the Tories when he realised how useless they are. Time for you to do the same, perhaps ?

A few links to get you started, there's even one from the Heil, just for you...

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/useless-tories/

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/why ... overnment/

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/poli ... than-nasty
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:04 pm

Cannydc wrote:Try to take it easy, control your breathing, Viper.

I understand that things really aren't going too well for your pet project right now, but diversions towards a bloke who isn't even in power won't cut the mustard.

Even Rockforbrains realised that silly tactics like that don't work and switched his attack onto the Tories when he realised how useless they are. Time for you to do the same, perhaps ?

Ha ha ha - "lolling" away like wind-up toy and drowning the place with pointless threads which barely a soul cares about or is interested in - just like he did during his General Election crisis after which he fled like a cur. It's a joy to watch.

Keep turning the key Canny, I'm leaving the simple one to it and having a quiet Sunday. :cuppaT:

LARGE (50-34%) MAJORITY in favour of a second referendum on the EU deal, you say - no wonder the sweat is dripping. :laughing:
McAz

Postby wutang » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:22 pm

McAz wrote:Ha ha ha - "lolling" away like wind-up toy and drowning the place with pointless threads which barely a soul cares about or is interested in - just like he did during his General Election crisis after which he fled like a cur. It's a joy to watch.

How long until Vipes flakes out and goes into hiding again :dunno:
wutang

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:01 pm

:pmsl:

Postby Fletch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:16 pm

:hap:
Fletch

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:30 pm

Cannydc wrote:Doubtless the reason at least one person on here is wetting himself and scanning the Heil on Sunday fr bad news Labour tittle tattle.

I'm guessing polls are more anti-May than they are pro-Corbyn, at a time when a GE isn't imminent.

Should a GE be called, I think the reality of having an anti-Semitic, terrorist-sympathising tramp as PM, with a cabinet made up of the likes of Marxist McDonnell and other assorted imbeciles, such as Dianne Abbott and Emily Thornberry, would mean it very unlikely the public would vote Labour in.

Out of season polls mean fuck all.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:46 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Doubtless the reason at least one person on here is wetting himself and scanning the Heil on Sunday fr bad news Labour tittle tattle.

I'm guessing polls are more anti-May than they are pro-Corbyn, at a time when a GE isn't imminent.

Should a GE be called, I think the reality of having an anti-Semitic, terrorist-sympathising tramp as PM, with a cabinet made up of the likes of Marxist McDonnell and other assorted imbeciles, such as Dianne Abbott and Emily Thornberry, would mean it very unlikely the public would vote Labour in.

Yea.

At the last election labour did better than the polls expected! :more beer:

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Yea.

And lost. The only poll that counts.
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Yea.

And lost. The only poll that counts.

It would be nice if you could read this article, and see just how wrong you (and the author, none other than Dominic Lawson) can be.

However, it's paywalled. But it was a couple of weeks before the GE. The headline read "Don’t panic about polls. May is way ahead, the young are likely to say they will vote Labour; but less likely to vote"....

We Labourites are usually the ones wary of complacency and low turnouts.

Good polls will encourage better youth turnout. And they won't be voting Tory, that's for sure.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/dont ... -dx3wh0h6q
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:51 pm

Cannydc wrote:It would be nice if you could read this article, and see just how wrong you (and the author, none other than Dominic Lawson) can be.

However, it's paywalled. But it was a couple of weeks before the GE. The headline read "Don’t panic about polls. May is way ahead, the young are likely to say they will vote Labour; but less likely to vote"....

We Labourites are usually the ones wary of complacency and low turnouts.

Good polls will encourage better youth turnout. And they won't be voting Tory, that's for sure.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/dont ... -dx3wh0h6q

All the over spending, media support and even running a pretend market research call centre used to canvas votes and they still lost their majority. :gigglesnshit:
Fletch

Postby Rocthedog » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:57 pm

Cannydc wrote:Try to take it easy, control your breathing, Viper.

Canny I do not recall attacking the Tories, How ever I willingly attack that communist scumbag Corbyn. I dread to think how this country will fare under that moron and that other Marxist fuck being chancellor.

But I am sure you will tell us.
Rocthedog

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs