LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Re: LABOUR LEAD EXTENDS T 8%

Postby Viper » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:32 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Doubtless the reason at least one person on here is wetting himself and scanning the Heil on Sunday fr bad news Labour tittle tattle.

Told you that Tory lead was an outlying flash in the pan.

All together now.... OHHH JEREMY CORBYN....

:more beer:

(Source - Survation, the only pollsters to correctly call the GE result)

Don't you mean Momentums lead, they are picking the Labour candidates. Not long now when the Labour party is completely taking over by Momentum. They are even forcing Labour candidates to sign a form of allegiance. Love to hear your explanation Canny.

Momentum IS Labour.

I.m sorry but I do not buy into that. A businessman started this communist style movement to gain control of Labour. The first thing it is doing is "SIGN HERE OR YOUR OUT" to its own people and Momentum have the cheek to call that Democratic. As I said earlier very soon the Labour movement will be called by a movement called Momentum. And will be in control of everything to do with the Labour movement. I really do fear what will happen to our country if they ever get into power, with most of their Local councils and their MP's signing a form that forces them to do as their told on behalf of Momentum. We will have mind control actually happening. If people cannot see whats going on with the Labour party then it is a really sad day. I guess we will be calling Corbyn Stalin in the near future.

You will be calling Corbyn Prime Minister in the near future....

Lol :pmsl: clown.
Viper

Postby Lambert » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Blimey, an 8% lead. Surely a boon for the general election. Wait... when is that happening again?
Lambert

Postby Cannydc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:08 pm

Lambert wrote:Blimey, an 8% lead. Surely a boon for the general election. Wait... when is that happening again?

Depends on the DUP.

If today's 'united Ireland' EU stories are correct, it will be weeks rather than years away.
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:18 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Lambert wrote:Blimey, an 8% lead. Surely a boon for the general election. Wait... when is that happening again?

Depends on the DUP.

If today's 'united Ireland' EU stories are correct, it will be weeks rather than years away.

Lol. :pointlaugh:
Viper

Postby Lambert » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:24 pm

To be fair, Viper, Canny's right. The DUP have already said they would not support this outcome.

I suspect May and the rest of them would be happy not to be in government at this time anyway. Imagine the stress of trying to run the country at the same time as managing our exit from the EU. Most of them didn't even want it to happen. Better to watch Corbyn fuck it all up instead.
Lambert

Postby McAz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Lambert wrote:To be fair, Viper, Canny's right. The DUP have already said they would not support this outcome.

I suspect May and the rest of them would be happy not to be in government at this time anyway. Imagine the stress of trying to run the country at the same time as managing our exit from the EU. Most of them didn't even want it to happen. Better to watch Corbyn fuck it all up instead.

Exactly - which is why me and mine want May to stay.
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:37 pm

McAz wrote:
Lambert wrote:To be fair, Viper, Canny's right. The DUP have already said they would not support this outcome.

Another year to 18 months should do it. By then, the country will know exactly who to blame.

Then the lol-ers can lol on the other side of their faces...
Cannydc

Postby Lambert » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:42 pm

McAz wrote:

But - assuming you'd like Corbyn to be PM (correct me if I'm wrong) - wouldn't you rather that was sooner than later? He's going to be 70 in 2019, his time is running out.
Lambert

Postby McAz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:45 pm

Cannydc wrote:
McAz wrote:

Another year to 18 months should do it. By then, the country will know exactly who to blame.

Then the lol-ers can lol on the other side of their faces...

I'm fine with that, I don't want the poisoned chalice passed just yet.
McAz

Postby Lambert » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:48 pm

But that's a tacit admission that the Tories would do a better job of Brexit than Corbyn.
Lambert

Postby McAz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:50 pm

Lambert wrote:
McAz wrote:

But - assuming you'd like Corbyn to be PM (correct me if I'm wrong) - wouldn't you rather that was sooner than later? He's going to be 70 in 2019, his time is running out.

I'm about policy first not personality - Corbyn neutered by Brexit is no use to me.
McAz

Postby McAz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Lambert wrote:But that's a tacit admission that the Tories would do a better job of Brexit than Corbyn.

Nothing tacit about it - they most likely would/will. But Bexit is/will be a political disaster for whoever holds the reins. I'm still annoyed at Corbyn for his flacid Leave support during the referendum campaign - I believe (as did Cameron) that he could have saved us from this mess.
McAz

Postby Lambert » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Either way then it looks as if you're not going to get what you want. If there is no election, you're stuck with the Tories and Brexit. If there is an election, and Corbyn manages to win, you're stuck with a neutered Corbyn and Brexit. The majority of Labour constituences voted Leave, so there's no way he's going to campaign for any imminent election on a Stop Brexit platform.
Lambert

Postby McAz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:16 pm

Lambert wrote:Either way then it looks as if you're not going to get what you want. If there is no election, you're stuck with the Tories and Brexit. If there is an election, and Corbyn manages to win, you're stuck with a neutered Corbyn and Brexit. The majority of Labour constituences voted Leave, so there's no way he's going to campaign for any imminent election on a Stop Brexit platform.

I'm fine with first option until and if a third option emerges - if 2 weeks is a long time in politics, 2 years is an eternity.
McAz

Postby wutang » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:15 pm

Lambert wrote:The majority of Labour constituences voted Leave, so there's no way he's going to campaign for any imminent election on a Stop Brexit platform.

catch 22 as the majority of labour voters voted remain.
wutang

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs