Trumps got his travel ban

Trumps got his travel ban

Postby Viper » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:46 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5067560/d ... -approval/

Good news. All looking good. Republicans in white house getting their legislature through. Conservatives in number 10 and a hard brexit the only real option.

Good times :cuppaT: common sense revolution marches on
Viper

Re: Trumps got his travel ban

Postby wutang » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:59 pm

Another kind of travel ban

German pilots ground 222 flights after refusing to deport asylum seekers

Flight crews did not want to help send people back to Afghanistan, local media report

German pilots have reportedly grounded more than 200 flights after refusing to be involved in the deportations of failed asylum-seekers.

Flight crews said they did not want to participate in sending people back to Afghanistan, where violence is still rife following years of war and occupation by Western forces.

Between January and September 222 flights were cancelled, according to German government figures, with most – 140 – coming at Frankfurt airport.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 92276.html

:yess:
wutang

Postby Praljak heroj » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:31 pm

wutang wrote:Another kind of travel ban

German pilots ground 222 flights after refusing to deport asylum seekers

Flight crews did not want to help send people back to Afghanistan, local media report

German pilots have reportedly grounded more than 200 flights after refusing to be involved in the deportations of failed asylum-seekers.

Flight crews said they did not want to participate in sending people back to Afghanistan, where violence is still rife following years of war and occupation by Western forces.

Between January and September 222 flights were cancelled, according to German government figures, with most – 140 – coming at Frankfurt airport.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 92276.html

:yess:

It'll be such poetic justice when scum like you get slaughtered by the hordes of islamists you rejoice in letting into Europe.
Praljak heroj

Postby wutang » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Praljak heroj wrote:It'll be such poetic justice when scum like you get slaughtered by the hordes of islamists you rejoice in letting into Europe.

As long as they take you out as well I will die a happy man
wutang

Postby Praljak Heroj » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:44 pm

wutang wrote:
Praljak heroj wrote:It'll be such poetic justice when scum like you get slaughtered by the hordes of islamists you rejoice in letting into Europe.

As every other jihadi cunt, you love death more than normal people love life...You want Europe to burn at the hands of islam but will get a big shock when the lion turns round and bites the head off the snake. Happy Christmas in whatever ISIS rathole you’ve retreated to, may you perish in a puddle of shit and piss when the Revolutionary Guard hunt your arse down.
Praljak Heroj

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Praljak Heroj wrote:
wutang wrote:

As every other jihadi cunt, you love death more than normal people love life...You want Europe to burn at the hands of islam but will get a big shock when the lion turns round and bites the head off the snake. Happy Christmas in whatever ISIS rathole you’ve retreated to, may you perish in a puddle of shit and piss when the Revolutionary Guard hunt your arse down.

Brexit not turning out too well for you chap? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:50 pm

Praljak Heroj wrote:
wutang wrote:

Just an observation. You really haven't mastered this 'Goodwill to all' business at all.

Postby wutang » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:50 pm

Stooo wrote:
Praljak Heroj wrote:
wutang wrote:

Brexit not turning out too well for you chap? :dunno:

I think life in general ain't providing him much relief from the existentialist dread that plagues the very depths of his soul.

Or he's a twat.

:dunno:
wutang

Postby Slobodan Praljak Heroj » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Praljak Heroj wrote:
wutang wrote:

Just an observation. You really haven't mastered this 'Goodwill to all' business at all.

Yeah, I should really wish goodwill to a cunt who wants islamists to kill me and all other Europeans. Rather I’d wish he burns in hell along with all the other trash who want to turn this great continent into Eurabia.
Slobodan Praljak Heroj

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:59 pm

Praljak Heroj wrote:
wutang wrote:

Oh fuck off Puzzler :hand:

Postby MISAWA » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:51 am

Praljak Heroj wrote:
wutang wrote:

Forgotten your password Puzzles?
MISAWA

Postby Viper » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:37 am

Guest wrote:
Praljak Heroj wrote:
wutang wrote:

Oh fuck off Puzzler :hand:

Not very good counterpoint.
Viper

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs