To All My Friends On Dogs

A right load of bollocks...

Re: To All My Friends On Dogs

Postby someonelikedmeonce » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Major Starbold wrote:I have just found this again from a clever man who knew what he talked about :awesome: lol lol

Re: Learning about animals
Postby Shine » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:07 pm

They're excellent pics, Major, and an asset to your character.

Many have known you, Major, and your thoughts have suffered more attack than the trolls on Dogs, but still your persevere, and this, to me, is admirable, and demonstrates a steadfast belief in what you think. But all that, Major, I admire, without reserve, your ability to contest the most sinful of posters without bad language. This skill of yours, Major, I learnt, and would like to thank you: thank you, Major.

Written from a true fair gentleman who helped me.

Wow! You had to go all the back to 2009 to find someone who said something half decent about you. Never mind that Shine was usually full of the sauce, good find Maj!
someonelikedmeonce

Postby Viper » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:55 pm

Some good yarns in this thread.
Viper

Postby Major » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:41 pm

What a lovely photo of the Markles for Lizzy to put into her album.

I thought I posted this, musta been elsewhere.
Major
Twat.

Postby Bella » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Image

Yes, lovely to have mixed race folks in our Royal family , I'm sure you agree , Starbold :smilin:
Bella

Postby Keyser » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:19 am

Bella wrote:

Yes, lovely to have mixed race folks in our Royal family , I'm sure you agree , Starbold :smilin:

:gigglesnshit:
Keyser

Postby Major » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:14 am

It seemed to me that Diana got into serious strife for messing with unwhites, I wonder if Harry will get the same.

I believe one reason people want the unwhites is because of a 'fait a compli', example, their daughters go with unwhites, have a sprog or two or three or four, do not get married and the motheris FORCED to accept the situation, UNHAPPILY.

Usually this situation is not good for the children, mother or family.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:16 am

Bella wrote:

You put it in the Christmas Picture thread, ( Rather bad Taste IMO )

I think you are on a loser bringing Meghan into your Racist Comments, she is proving to be a very popular companion for Prince Harry through all generations and someone that could bring the Royal Family into Modern Times

young girls of all walks of life who wish to meet their Prince Charming can now aspire to that, most Young Men would welcome such an attractive type of person on their arm, Middle aged and older people still remember that lonely twelve year old boy walking behind his Mothers Coffin and welcome the fact he has finally found Happiness.

In less than six months time she will be a BRITISH CITIZEN and she will be known either as Her Royal Highness Princess Henry of Wales or the Duchess of Susses.

Be British and Proud of our Royalty !!!

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:19 am

Major Starbold wrote:It seemed to me that Diana got into serious strife for messing with unwhites, I wonder if Harry will get the same.

I believe one reason people want the unwhites is because of a 'fait a compli', example, their daughters go with unwhites, have a sprog or two or three or four, do not get married and the motheris FORCED to accept the situation, UNHAPPILY.

Usually this situation is not good for the children, mother or family.

Most young children do not give a "Flying F***" regarding skin colour, its when the older generation brainwash them that the problems start .

Postby Major » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:47 pm

If anyones unwed whitee daughter gives birth to a picanini they are embarrassed, ashamed from which they try to hide by pretending to be pleased, seen it loads of times.

Don't tell me you would be happy in this situation.

I bet Lizzy and Phil are spitting feathers
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:20 pm

Major Starbold wrote:If anyones unwed whitee daughter gives birth to a picanini they are embarrassed, ashamed from which they try to hide by pretending to be pleased, seen it loads of times.

Don't tell me you would be happy in this situation.

I bet Lizzy and Phil are spitting feathers

Wotta load of rubbish, come into the new generation and stop being a dinosaur, lizzy and phil are not quite pure blue blood English People.

Postby Vicky » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:39 am

Guest wrote:

I think you are on a loser bringing Meghan into your Racist Comments, she is proving to be a very popular companion for Prince Harry through all generations and someone that could bring the Royal Family into Modern Times

young girls of all walks of life who wish to meet their Prince Charming can now aspire to that, most Young Men would welcome such an attractive type of person on their arm, Middle aged and older people still remember that lonely twelve year old boy walking behind his Mothers Coffin and welcome the fact he has finally found Happiness.

In less than six months time she will be a BRITISH CITIZEN and she will be known either as Her Royal Highness Princess Henry of Wales or the Duchess of Sussex.

Yes i deleted it.

I do not want my nice thread, wasted by the Major's trolling.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:52 am

Since it was revealed that Harry buys Haribo sweets for Meghan, they have now become the most popular sweet of the moment !!!

Postby Major » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:16 am

Guest wrote:Since it was revealed that Harry buys Haribo sweets for Meghan, they have now become the most popular sweet of the moment !!!

Our monarchy is now on a slippery slope, just imaging have her fat old slob of a daddy in your house? he would want a settee for himself
Major
Twat.

Postby Vicky » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:29 am

What about Sarah Ferguson?

She was upper middle class and her faither was caught in a sauna.

(And he wasn't in there for a shave)
Vicky

Postby Major » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:36 am

Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:

In less than six months time she will be a BRITISH CITIZEN and she will be known either as Her Royal Highness Princess Henry of Wales or the Duchess of Sussex.

Yes i deleted it.

I do not want my nice thread, wasted by the Major's trolling.

Major has been trolled relentlessly since coming back to dogs for a while, I did not realise that there were so many management members who chose NOT to see, does he care, does he eck..

:monkey: :Lucia: :flog:
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms