I must go out now - save me some popcorn. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Re: Split From DS Thread

Postby Vam » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
I absolutely didn't. I just said I'm fussy about who has access to my email addy and other personal details.

And for "histrionic", look no further than your pal, Canny, who uses your name to validate pretty much everything she posts - even her sig. Looks like you're being played, tbh. OTOH, I can't help wondering who is yanking whose strings here.... :dunno:

Being fussy about who has access to your email and other personal details can only mean one thing - that you think they'll use them. That was an accusation. Canny hasn't had a go at me - you have.

In your head maybe :dunno: To me, it's simply a personal preference. Like most people would, I prefer not to allow someone I don't like access to any of my personal details.

But like I said, you'll just continue argue the toss ad infinitum, for the sheer hell if it.

And now. as the saying goes...It's beginning to look a lot like fuck this... so :Hiya:

Give over Vam. I know what you meant, so there's no point in you backtracking now. You didn't need to say anything at all. I see you haven't bothered to ask Stooo if what Canny said is true. That's because you don't really care - you just wanted another excuse to start an argument. :leer:

Has your vision deteriorated Rag? No offence, but you really don't seem to be seeing straight, and certainly not at what's there to be seen.

I didn't accuse you of anything, so absolutely no backtracking on my part.

I repeat, I don't like the thought of someone I don't get on with either having access to my personal details, or to be in a position to 'control' me on this site. That seems perfectly reasonable, and most people would feel the same way in similar circumstances.

I have no need to ask Stooo anything, because Holly kindly confirmed this morning that a decision seems to have been made between the Mods not to add to the existing admin team.

Effectively, that makes Canny a pathological liar again. No change there.

FWIW...I sometimes have regretted that we never did manage to get along. But hey, c'est la vie, and way too much water has flowed under the Dogs bridge ... :dunno:
Vam

Postby Text » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
To be clear, I haven't "accused" you of anything. But for obvious reasons, I'm not comfortable with the concept of you being an Admin here, or for you to be in any position to exert even a measure of 'control' over anything connected with me on this site.

Needless to say, it's absolutely Stooo & his team's prerogative to include whoever they wish to as part of the Admin here :dunno:

I think you did accuse me actually. I can't help what you're comfortable with or not comfortable with - you got histrionic and went off on one about me again.

...:

You are a hot mess, Vamonos, and you're as sly & slippery as an eel.
You have NO IDEA how spoilt and how protected you are on here.- you were allowed to jabber on & on & on like a lobotomised gibbon about how bad I was,
yet curiously enough I was actively prevented from letting people know how bad YOU were. The evidence was quickly deleted!

Anyway the fantastic thing about this thread is that both admins have now said they've had enough of you excavating ancient shit like an archeologist. TAKE HEED, you congenital imbecile!!! :thumbsup:

@ Raggs, TTFN, take care xx
Text

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Guest.Posts.Will.Not.Be.Approved.On.This.Thread!

:brickwall:

Stoppit! :monkey:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I must go out now - save me some popcorn. :gigglesnshit:

Hmmm :popcorn: .... there's a few kernels left at the bottom! :leer:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Stooo wrote:Guest.Posts.Will.Not.Be.Approved.On.This.Thread!

:wubbers:

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:Guest.Posts.Will.Not.Be.Approved.On.This.Thread!

:wubbers:

Meh...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
I absolutely didn't. I just said I'm fussy about who has access to my email addy and other personal details.

And for "histrionic", look no further than your pal, Canny, who uses your name to validate pretty much everything she posts - even her sig. Looks like you're being played, tbh. OTOH, I can't help wondering who is yanking whose strings here.... :dunno:

Being fussy about who has access to your email and other personal details can only mean one thing - that you think they'll use them. That was an accusation. Canny hasn't had a go at me - you have.

In your head maybe :dunno: To me, it's simply a personal preference. Like most people would, I prefer not to allow someone I don't like access to any of my personal details.

But like I said, you'll just continue argue the toss ad infinitum, for the sheer hell if it.

And now. as the saying goes...It's beginning to look a lot like fuck this... so :Hiya:

Give over Vam. I know what you meant, so there's no point in you backtracking now. You didn't need to say anything at all. I see you haven't bothered to ask Stooo if what Canny said is true. That's because you don't really care - you just wanted another excuse to start an argument. :leer:

Has your vision deteriorated Rag? No offence, but you really don't seem to be seeing straight, and certainly not at what's there to be seen.

I didn't accuse you of anything, so absolutely no backtracking on my part.

I repeat, I don't like the thought of someone I don't get on with either having access to my personal details, or to be in a position to 'control' me on this site. That seems perfectly reasonable, and most people would feel the same way in similar circumstances.

I have no need to ask Stooo anything, because Holly kindly confirmed this morning that a decision seems to have been made between the Mods not to add to the existing admin team.

Effectively, that makes Canny a pathological liar again. No change there.

FWIW...I sometimes have regretted that we never did manage to get along. But hey, c'est la vie, and way too much water has flowed under the Dogs bridge ... :dunno:

BIB actually no it doesn't it confirms that the mods had a discussion about adding to the team.

Something that was openly said it was being discussed the other day on another thread.

None of the mods said who they were considering asking if they had got that far so it doesn't actually prove anything.
Goodwife

Postby Vam » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:47 pm

Canary wrote:
Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
To be clear, I haven't "accused" you of anything. But for obvious reasons, I'm not comfortable with the concept of you being an Admin here, or for you to be in any position to exert even a measure of 'control' over anything connected with me on this site.

Needless to say, it's absolutely Stooo & his team's prerogative to include whoever they wish to as part of the Admin here :dunno:

I think you did accuse me actually. I can't help what you're comfortable with or not comfortable with - you got histrionic and went off on one about me again.

...:

You are a hot mess, Vamonos, and you're as sly & slippery as an eel.
You have NO IDEA how spoilt and how protected you are on here.- you were allowed to jabber on & on & on like a lobotomised gibbon about how bad I was,
yet curiously enough I was actively prevented from letting people know how bad YOU were. The evidence was quickly deleted!

Anyway the fantastic thing about this thread is that both admins have now said they've had enough of you excavating ancient shit like an archeologist. TAKE HEED, you congenital imbecile!!! :thumbsup:

@ Raggs, TTFN, take care xx

Stop trying to make out you're sooooooo in with the Mods, luv. It just makes you look pitiful.

They're far from stupid, and they've had years of your antics (poor sods) and must have cottoned onto you ages ago. I think they're a bit indulgent of you, probably because they view all your OTT posturing here as being a bit like a resident court jester.

Btw, you seem to like using the word "congenital" a lot these days. Why? By saying "you're a congenital imbecile", are you implying that my Mum & Dad were imbeciles?

Bet my fab car you won't reply.... :roll:
Vam

Postby Vam » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Goodwife wrote:

BIB actually no it doesn't it confirms that the mods had a discussion about adding to the team.

Something that was openly said it was being discussed the other day on another thread.

None of the mods said who they were considering asking if they had got that far so it doesn't actually prove anything.

:ooer: .... :dunno: ...big siiiiiiiiiigh.....

Page 5, last night...Canny kicking off...

"Be so funny if Raggs accepted the offer of being admin on here again. Even if it's only for a couple of weeks. Life could get interesting vamonos! :pmsl:"

After which Holly asked her 3 times WTF she was babbling on about, and the mutt refused to answer. It seems no such "offer" was made. Which makes the mutt a liar.

Now do you get it? :roll:
Vam

Postby Goodwife » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:12 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

"Be so funny if Raggs accepted the offer of being admin on here again. Even if it's only for a couple of weeks. Life could get interesting vamonos! :pmsl:"

After which Holly asked her 3 times WTF she was babbling on about, and the mutt refused to answer. It seems no such "offer" was made. Which makes the mutt a liar.

Thats not what you just said

I have no need to ask Stooo anything, because Holly kindly confirmed this morning that a decision seems to have been made between the Mods not to add to the existing admin team

But anyway I am not getting drawn into this.
Goodwife

Postby jp761 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I have no need to ask Stooo anything, because Holly kindly confirmed this morning that a decision seems to have been made between the Mods not to add to the existing admin team

Just tell your jokes over here that might help more. :laughing:
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:19 pm

jp761 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Just tell your jokes over here that might help more. :laughing:

No way JP. Not eveyone has a sense of humour :doomed:
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms