Split From DS Thread

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Split From DS Thread

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Some women can't.
Some men can't either.
Don't generalise.

You want me to come back on that don't you - to prove you right ..........well I ain't :dafinger:

Ooooops! :oops:

You do come out with some over-generalising guff about women though. While overlooking just how vindictive, gossipy and conniving men can be. Ok they aren't as effective at it but they do it too.
Lady Murasaki

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:05 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Some men can't either.
Don't generalise.

You want me to come back on that don't you - to prove you right ..........well I ain't :dafinger:

You do come out with some over-generalising guff about women though. While overlooking just how vindictive, gossipy and conniving men can be. Ok they aren't as effective at it but they do it too.

Not to forget, there’s a few glaring examples of men who love a good row and can’t let shit go on here.
The generalisation was bullshit.
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:12 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Some men can't either.
Don't generalise.

Not to forget, there’s a few glaring examples of men who love a good row and can’t let shit go on here.

No we fucking don’t! :grrrrr:
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Some men can't either.
Don't generalise.

Most of his generalisations are but he has people gushing over him so often on here that he doesn't realise how much bs he comes out with.
But we'll remind him :thumbsup:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Some men can't either.
Don't generalise.

She's right, though.

You know that I gladly read pretty much anything you post. But jeez, Traps, you don't half get on my nerves when you get lazy by making predictable sweeping generalisations! :roll:

I take horse riding and my dogs "seriously"...I take the people I care about in my RL " seriously"...I take beautiful shoes very "serious!y".

I take being online as I find it, knowing that clicking 'Exit' is always an option to free myself from any incoming online bollox.

But I will admit that my biggest failing online is my absolute refusal to ever cave in to anyone who persistently gets all uppity/arsey with me. I'll argue to the very bare bones of that, or until I get bored - whichever comes first.

That's not taking online things "seriously" though; it's just me digging my heels in and being mule-headed :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:34 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Some men can't either.
Don't generalise.

Not least, the bloke you're posting to!

Makes out he's way too macho to be arsed with the wimmins petty spats :snooty: He's soooooo 'above it all, yet,strangely, he seems to have been surgically attached to this thread.

He even complained the other night that you distracted his attention from it, because you were winding him up in another thread :mrgreen: Pillock!
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:36 pm

Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

10 whole yeeeeears of you being a cunt says otherwise :snooty: and I’ll make it my mission to show everyone your true colours!

Oh wait... :leer:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

10 whole yeeeeears of you being a cunt says otherwise :snooty: and I’ll make it my mission to show everyone your true colours!

Oh wait... :leer:

:pmsl:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Most of his generalisations are but he has people gushing over him so often on here that he doesn't realise how much bs he comes out with.
But we'll remind him :thumbsup:

Now, that’s something I’d happily not let go!
NastyNickers

Postby Text » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
I absolutely didn't. I just said I'm fussy about who has access to my email addy and other personal details.

And for "histrionic", look no further than your pal, Canny, who uses your name to validate pretty much everything she posts - even her sig. Looks like you're being played, tbh. OTOH, I can't help wondering who is yanking whose strings here.... :dunno:

Being fussy about who has access to your email and other personal details can only mean one thing - that you think they'll use them. That was an accusation. Canny hasn't had a go at me - you have.

In your head maybe :dunno: To me, it's simply a personal preference. Like most people would, I prefer not to allow someone I don't like access to any of my personal details.

But like I said, you'll just continue argue the toss ad infinitum, for the sheer hell if it.

And now. as the saying goes...It's beginning to look a lot like fuck this... so :Hiya:

Give over Vam. I know what you meant, so there's no point in you backtracking now. You didn't need to say anything at all. I see you haven't bothered to ask Stooo if what Canny said is true. That's because you don't really care - you just wanted another excuse to start an argument. :leer:

Has your vision deteriorated Rag? No offence, but you really don't seem to be seeing straight, and certainly not at what's there to be seen.

I didn't accuse you of anything, so absolutely no backtracking on my part.

I repeat, I don't like the thought of someone I don't get on with either having access to my personal details, or to be in a position to 'control' me on this site. That seems perfectly reasonable, and most people would feel the same way in similar circumstances.

I have no need to ask Stooo anything, because Holly kindly confirmed this morning that a decision seems to have been made between the Mods not to add to the existing admin team.

Effectively, that makes Canny a pathological liar again. No change there.

FWIW...I sometimes have regretted that we never did manage to get along. But hey, c'est la vie, and way too much water has flowed under the Dogs bridge ... :dunno:

Put a sock in it!
Text

Postby Text » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:
Poca wrote:Come back and mod again Ragga :canny:

......... Image

It would be great if she modded, even if it was for just a couple of weeks

Probably the only thing we'll ever agree on! :oops:

Yes!

Text

Postby Text » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Vam wrote:
Canary wrote:
Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
To be clear, I haven't "accused" you of anything. But for obvious reasons, I'm not comfortable with the concept of you being an Admin here, or for you to be in any position to exert even a measure of 'control' over anything connected with me on this site.

Needless to say, it's absolutely Stooo & his team's prerogative to include whoever they wish to as part of the Admin here :dunno:

I think you did accuse me actually. I can't help what you're comfortable with or not comfortable with - you got histrionic and went off on one about me again.

...:

You are a hot mess, Vamonos, and you're as sly & slippery as an eel.
You have NO IDEA how spoilt and how protected you are on here.- you were allowed to jabber on & on & on like a lobotomised gibbon about how bad I was,
yet curiously enough I was actively prevented from letting people know how bad YOU were. The evidence was quickly deleted!

Anyway the fantastic thing about this thread is that both admins have now said they've had enough of you excavating ancient shit like an archeologist. TAKE HEED, you congenital imbecile!!! :thumbsup:

@ Raggs, TTFN, take care xx

Stop trying to make out you're sooooooo in with the Mods, luv. It just makes you look pitiful.

They're far from stupid, and they've had years of your antics (poor sods) and must have cottoned onto you ages ago. I think they're a bit indulgent of you, probably because they view all your OTT posturing here as being a bit like a resident court jester.

Btw, you seem to like using the word "congenital" a lot these days. Why? By saying "you're a congenital imbecile", are you implying that my Mum & Dad were imbeciles?

Bet my fab car you won't reply.... :roll:

Stick a sock in it!
Text

Postby Vicky » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Trapper John stop behaving like an auld sweetie wife and Canary stop stirring by going on about Raggamuffin being made a mod here.
Vicky

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms